Share | 

Blood & Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:15 am

"N-N NO! AHHHH!" His fingers hooked up into her sweet spot and nearly made her lose control. She was fighting so hard, but his fingers knew all the right places to touch her and make her go absolutely crazy. Her fingers dug into the couch and she tossed her head back. "AHHHH HA HA!! I can't hold it anymore....AHHH FUUU OHH I'M GONNA CUM!! FUCK I'M GONNA CUUUUUM!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 am

Her juices splashing on his face and in his mouth and groaned, "Aww fuck me that was hot." he smirked, pulling his fingers out of her. "You really came there." he chuckled, leaning up to her and kissing her, with her juices on his lips still, and arm around her waist to pull her close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 am

Unable to hold back, she came all over his fingers and even splashed onto his face. Her body relaxed and she tried to catch her breath. She was embarrassed that she came so hard and made a total mess of herself. He didn't give her much time to rest before he pulled her close again and kissed her. She gladly accepted and hesitantly reached up to touch him. She wanted to feel the curves of his muscles and the sweat on his soft skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 am

He pulled back to look at her expression, "You are so sexy." he smiled at her and he sat up and he picked her up bridal style, carrying her to her bedroom to get a more comfortable stop to continue their fun.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:14 pm

She bit her lip and looked away from his eyes that looked over her body, "Th-thank you..." She wrapped her arms around his neck when he lifted her up and went toward her room. "I hope this means you want to continue?" She asked, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 pm

"I wouldn't stop for anything right now." he said laying her on her back and he kissed her again, spreading her legs out and his cock rubbed along her pussy as he continued his attention to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:35 pm

"Good...because I don't want you to stop." Her arms remained wrapped around his neck as he laid her down and kissed her. Her legs relaxed as he opened them and rubbed his pelvis against her. His erection was still trapped beneath his black boxers. She wined softly when he teased her and moved her hand down between them to stroke his cock over his boxers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:39 pm

"Aw fuck!" he groaned feeling her hand touch him, he sat back up and got shimming out of his underwear, giving her a GOOD look at just how hard he was right now. "Just you touching me is getting me all crazy." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 am

Lilah couldn't help but stare as Kaidan shed his last piece of clothing. His body was so beautiful and his cock was hard and thick. She wanted to taste that cock and touch him. "Well then...I will continue to touch you and make you crazy. She rose up onto her knees in front of Kaidan and touched his cock with her hand feeling how thick and warm it was. Her other hand cupped his engourged balls and massaged them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

"Aww fuck....mmmmm gawd you've a bit of a naughty side to you." he chuckled, watching her touching and playing with his junk, "Mmmm!" he moved her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 pm

"You didn't notice that after our first encounter?" She looked up at him with a smirk. She moved her hand up and down his stiff cock feeling it pulsate. "So much tension...how about I fix that for you?" She tucked her hair behind her ear and slowly took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She licked and kissed all around the sensitive tip and down the side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

"I didn't know just HOW naughty you would be." he smirked but he groaned, "Aw fuck...." he shuddered physically, feeling there warm wet tounge teasing the tip of his cock and moving it down the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18