Share | 

Blood & Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

He smirked, and pulled his fingers out, "I've not even gotten to the good part yet." he got her laying on her back with her legs out wide, looking at the sight of her, all flushed red and sweaty, chest heaving, "Fuck you are sexy."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Lilah shuddered when he pulled his fingers out and laid on her back. She panted heavily trying to catch her breath. She could feel Kaidan's eyes over her body. She looked up at him and saw his body glistening. She swears that she could see his eyes glow for a split second.

"I think I am wet enough...I want you to fuck me now...please... " She opened her legs a bit wider for him and used her fingers to pull back her lips and give him a full view of her dripping pussy.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:59 am

He felt a shudder run through him when she did so and he guided himself into her, Groaning feeling how hot she was as he was engulf by her wet walls, "Awwwww ffuuuck!!" he groaned and he got nestled into her, "Oh fuck you're a tight fit."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Lilah gripped the sheets and arched her back when he pushed his way in. She did not expect him to be so HUGE! "AHH! You you're huge..." She opened her eyes and looked up at him again.

"Fuck where have you been all my life?" She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him into a HOT and lustful kiss. The sparks flying between them was undeniable and she didn't want this to end. She completely forgot about everything else.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:23 pm

HE gave a sneaky grin when she called him 'huge' and he chuckled a little, "You like it big huh?" he teased

He kissed her back with equal intensity and he got slowly moving into her as his tongue played with hers, "Mmmm hiding in the dark." he smirked, answering her question with some cheek to it.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 pm

"MMMM! Yes..I do!!" She said with no shame

She smirked within their kiss at his answer. He wasn't exactly lying. Her moaning was starting to get out of control once he started moving inside her. Her legs wrapped around his back and she pulled him in deeper. "MMMM..ha amazing...ahhh!" She started kissing him again to keep her moaning at bay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19