Share | 

Sensual Hostility

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 am

Emma glared at him, "Its not like I can win your heart when your so absorbed with Aina!" She growled as she stood up and wanted to get out of the room but was having a difficult time moving cause of her sourness, "Damn it..." She growled as she tried to limp away form him, "Go away! I don't need you to lecture me!" She glared.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 am

What could Kyosuke say to that? In a way, she was right, but in another she was wrong. That kiss allowed him to let go of Aina. He knew in his heart that they were not meant to be. Their bond was strong, but it was meant to be friendship, not a romantic venture.

"You stupid girl. Get back in bed. You are too weak to be walking around right now." Kyosuke picked her up gently and put her back in the bed.

"If you refuse to cooperate, I will have them restrain you to the bed." He said seriously.

"You need to rest. You will only delay your recovery if you insist on being reckless."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 am

Emma growled as she almost bit his arm, "Will you leave me alone?! GOD! Everything is about Aina, The only reason you fucking stick around is to protect her! No only is Kaito being train to protect her, but that's Yusuke's number one priority!" She glared, "I'm so sick of it! Everything is about a girl who can't even use her powers to protect herself. However she's loving, caring, and can heal others!" Emma was so close to breaking down, "And honestly if I died! It'll be a less hassle! Yusuke wouldn't have to worry about a damn shit, and neither would you!" She spat out. She felt tired and weak as her eyes turned a different color, her ears popping out, and her own body suddenly started to shift quickly, 'damn it...' she thought as she was too weak to keep up with her human form.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 am

Kyosuke knew that she was wrong. Aina was not the only reason that he was sticking around. Emma was also very vulnerable. She and Aina both needed equal protection.

"You don't have to worry. I will protect you." Kyosuke said.

"Aina was and still is very important to me. I did love her at one point, but that is over and behind me now. I need to focus on my main priority right now, and that is you. I swore to Talon and Yusuke that I would be here to protect and look after you."
Kyosuke noticed her beginning to lose the ability to retain her hybrid form.

"You worry too much. Just get some sleep. We will be taking you home soon." He gave her a sincere smile and put his hands over her eyes.

"Sleep."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

Emma closed her eyes as she refused to fight him now, her body too weak. She nipped at his arm gently as she found it a little hard to believe but she didn't want him to leave. She motioned with her face towards the chair next to the bed. She whimpered as she was completely in wolf form now, 'Stay...' she begged with her eyes as she just needed to know that he was sincere about what he just said. Was he really there to protect her... But why? 'Stupid talon... probably told Yusuke about how I can choose who i can get pregnant by and decide on when it would happen. But if I'm too weak I'm pretty much an easy target...'
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Kyosuke hissed through gritted teeth when he felt Emma nip at his arm. He looked down and saw that she had completely transformed form her hybrid form into her true wolf form. He could tell from the look in her eyes that she did not want him to leave her alone. Her head motioned toward the chair where Aina was sitting earlier. He gave her a small smile and took a seat in the chair next to the bed.

"I'll stay. It is my duty after all." He sat down and crossed his legs leaning back in the chair with his arms behind his head.

"Man, I could really use a smoke." He sighed. All this tension was getting to him and making him nervous and edgy.

~!~

Aina stepped out of the room and waited outside the door until Kyosuke signaled for her to come back in. She looked up and saw Yusuke coming toward her with Rin in his arms. She seemed upset.

"What's wrong with Rin? Is she alright?" Poor little thing was crying and sniffling. She must miss her brother.

"Go shopping? Well, if you want I can take Rin while you stay with Emma. She really needs you right now." Aina looked back over her shoulder into the window. Emma had already transformed.

"She is so weak she can barely sustain her hybrid form. The doctor told me she was going to be fine. Just a little sore for a few days."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Emma grolwed when she herd him mentioning it. She really didn't like the taste of smoke in her mouth, but if he would cut down on it... She might let him have it every once in a while. She sighed as she could barely keep her eyes open. She needed something more pleasurable. She sighed as she looked up at him, and kinda gave him the puppy eyes, 'please understand what I want....!' she begged in her thoughts.

~*~

Yusuke looked back at the door and looked through the crack and noticed Emma whimper at Kyosuke. He new exactly what that whimper meant, "Um... Probably best to just leave them be... Emma needs a different companion right now... I wouldn't help much." He stated as he looked down at Rin as she looked at Yusuke.

He sighed as he looked at her, "Do you want to go shopping?" He asked.

Rin lifted her head up as she nodded, "Yeah..." She said softly.

Yusuke nodded then looked over at Aina, "Kay, Well I guess I'm going with you guys... Besides if something happened to you. Rin couldn't protect too much. She could fend them off but she wouldn't be able to full protect you." He stated with a serious voice. So lets get going. Emma can head to the House on her own with Kyosuke. She'll be fine." He said as he looked over at her. "You coming?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Kyosuke laughed at her reaction to his statement.

"Don't like it when I smoke, huh?" He chuckled again. He fished for his pack of cigarettes in his pocket and took them out.

He looked down at her and saw that needy look in her eyes. He recognized that look. She wanted something. Aina gave him that look plenty of times growing up.

"You want something don't you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

~!~

Aina was looking in the window and watched how Emma was trying to charm Emma so to speak. She recognized those "puppy dog" eyes. They got Kyosuke every time she wanted something when they were growing up. Aina felt her stomach coil when she figured out what Yusuke was hinting at.

"Oh. . ."

Aina turned around when Yusuke asked her if she was ready to go. She was reluctant about leaving the two of them alone together, but it wasn't like she could stay and watch.

"Yeah. . .lets go." Aina smiled at Rin.

"So Rin, where is your favorite place to shop?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Emma nodded as she tried her best and shape shifted back into her human form. She got most of it, however her tail, her fangs, and her ears were still out. "I... Can we have a pleasurable sex?" She asked softly.

She was a little nervous about his response, but at the same time. If she didn't get something soon, she would probably die, so its either live or die now, "If not I can maybe find someone else thats not Kyo..." She said softly as she looked down feeling her body tired from that one shape shift.

~*~

Yusuke looked at Aina and noticed she didn't want to let go, "You can have him and I both... It doesn't work that way.." he said as his eyes narrow. "I know your protective, but you have to let go..." He said as he did his best to comfort her.

Rin looked at te two and just interrupted them to answer Aina's question. "I like Hot Topic a lot" She said, "They have some cute things... My Yu-chan never lets me get their makeup. He says I'm still too young..." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Kyosuke tried not to look as she transformed back into her human form. Some of her wolf features refused to go away.

"You have to stop doing that. You need to save your energy." Kyosuke put the pack of cigarettes back into his breast pocket and leaned back in his seat again. He watched Emma's body language. She looked nervous. Like there was something she wanted to get off her chest. He almost fell backwards in his chair when she asked him if they could have pleasurable sex.

"Are you sure. . .or did you forget how well that went last time?" He said sarcastically.

~!~

Aina knew that she could not have both of them. She wished she could just keep both of them to herself. She already hurt Kyosuke once, and she didn't want it to happen again so soon. What if Emma just used him for sex? No! She wasn't like that! Maybe Aina was just being overprotective like Yusuke had said.

"I know. I'm sorry. . ." Thankfully, Rin butted in quickly and changed the topic.

"Oh really? Hmm, I never would have thought you would like Hot Topic. They do have some cute Hello Kitty stuff there though."

Aina gave her a sweet smile trying to get her to cheer up a little bit.

"I agree with Yusuke on that one. You are still much too young to wear make-up. You are naturally beautiful anyway. You won't need it even when you are my age."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Emma looked down, "Its fine... We'll just rent a room upstairs... I'll pay." She said as she whimpered a little more, "Please... I..." Before she could speak she felt more weaker. Almost like something was draining her more, "Please." She begged softly as she looked down.

~*~

Rin pouted, "Emma got to wear Make-up at my age!" She said looking at the two, "Why can't eye?!" She argued. "And Aina your pretty as it is. My brother only goes after the pretty girls... and your are probably the most prettiest I've seen so far! "She said sweetly.

Yusuke blushed at the last statement but looked at Rin, "I wasn't around too much for when Emma was going through school... You on the other hand are still in like high school." He state. "Besides, you're not Emma." He narrowed his eyes as he gave her a stern look.

Rin pouted more as they walked out of the Bar. Yusuke looked out as it was so bright outside. He looked around and noticed all the people walking about. "Before we can go shopping I do have a do a soemthing in the Office. Aina you have to come with me. You work for me so thats a given... Rin." He said looking at his baby sister. "Wait at the house while we take care of this. Then I promise we'll go shopping kay?" He gave her a sweet smile.

Rin gave a frown, but knew that work was important. "Kay..." She Grumbled. She quickly shape shifted into her wolf form and ran around through the alley for a short cut to get home and wait for them. In the mean time she could chat with her friends on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Kyosuke could see just how desperate she actually was. Her energy was draining, and quick! Keeping her from dying was part of the job description. Yusuke would murder him if he found out that he let her die just because he refused to replenish her energy. Kyosuke thought about it for a few minutes. He really didn't want to do this, but then again he did. He didn't need the energy, he had plenty of it stored up. Emma was in danger, and he could not ignore a woman in pain. He may look all bad ass on the outside, but Emma was slowly clawing her way into his deep mushy interior.

"Alright. . .lets go. Do you need me to carry you?" Kyosuke really needed that smoke now. He felt his nerves starting to get the better of him.

~!~

Aina blushed at Rin's compliment.

"Aww, you're too sweet." She smiled and patted Rin on the head. Yusuke mentioned something about going to the office and taking care of something. If he made Rin go home, then it must be something important.

Aina was not sure what Yusuke was up to. Was something wrong going on within the company?

"Is everything alright with the company?" She continued to walk along the sidewalk with Yusuke toward the business district of town.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Emma nodded as she motioned for her to want to be picked up. Which rarely happened. She normally hated when people were helping her, but she was the point where she couldn't even hold herself up. Let alone walk. "If you need a smoke you can do that while I I pay for the room and head up there... I'll be fine." She said giving a weak smile. But she had another idea. She placed two fingers in her mouth and whistle that only one stranger could hear.

Kuma came into the Infirmary as He looked at Emma and blinked at how pale she was. "Whats up kiddo?" He asked as he walked over looking over at Kyosuke.

Emma looked up and smiled, "Thanks for coming, "Can you pick me up to go to a spare room... not the one I just used but a different one. and I can just hand you the Money. He needs to smoke... He's getting anxious." She said with a weak laugh.

Kuma gave Emma a soft smile as he reached over and picked her up. "Your a spoiled brat... you know that." He smiled as he knew that the girl was slowly draining. He felt pity for the girl. They've known each other for a while, they were good friends, but nothing that they would want to sleep with each other. He had a wife and kids. But he was a good little sister.

Emma gave anther weak laugh as she looked at kyosuke, "Kuma will tell you what Room I'm in... take you're time." She smiled. She was surprised that he even agreed.

~*~

Yusuke looked at his phone to show her a text, 'One of the vets is sick and a White tiger that we keep in the Exhibit is really hurt. Probably did some rough housing. Anyways... I need you to heal him. And plus you have a better connections with Cats... I don't overtime I go in they want to eat me." He shivered as he remember an incident that it almost happened.

"Do you think you can handle it?" He asked her. "I have confidence that you do. But be careful, He can be pretty agressive." He stated as they started to walk towards the company.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Kyosuke was kinda relieved when he didn't have to carry her into the room. Emma whistled like she was calling a dog, and a man she called Kuma entered the room. He looked over at Kyosuke.

"Yo." Kyosuke stood up and walked over to the door.

"Alright. I won't be long." Kyosuke opened the door and closed it behind him and walked toward the bar. He pulled out his cigarettes and lit one quickly. He took in a puff and exhaled it blowing smoke from his mouth and nose.

"Ah, I feel better already."

He leaned against a wall in the back of the bar close to the staircase that led to the rooms. Kuma walked by with Emma in his arms and took her upstairs. Kyosuke's head stayed in one place, but his eyes followed them all the way up the stairs until they were out of sight. Before Kyosuke knew it, his cigarette was almost burned out. Kuma came walking back down the stairs and walked past him back toward the Infirmary. Kyosuke took out one more cigarette and stuck it between his lips. He took out his lighter and lit the up the cigarette. He put his first one in an ashtray that rested on a step behind him. His nerves were starting to calm down, but he had a feeling that once he got up there they would return.

"Better head up there. The princess is probably getting impatient." She smirked putting out his cigarette in the ash tray. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and went to the room that Kuma told him to when he walked by.

"Room 512. This must be it." Kyosuke reached for the door which was unlocked and let himself in.

~!~

"Oh no, that's awful."

Aina hated to see one of her own kind hurt.

"Are you sure? I mean I am still in school. I am not really qualified to administer medicine. I could maybe treat wounds, but that is about it."

She was reluctant to do this, but Yusuke trusted her enough to ask her. She would take a look at the tiger and see what she could do for it.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Emma watched him come in. She pretty much had a blanket around her. She could smell the smoke on him as she knew that he was nervous. "You alright... you don't have to do this..." She said with worry. Granted she wanted to do this since the last time. But at the same time, she knew that she probably just be a replacement for Aina. And that to her was much worse then being just a fuck buddy.

She had the blanket up to her chest to cover her breast as she looked away, "If you want to think of me as Aina you can..." She muttered out. She couldn't believe she said that, but at the same time she could. She didn't dislike Aina. She was just bitter about the situation. The girl pretty much had EVERYONE protecting her. Event he god are doing what they can. But at the same time She couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. Especially for being under constant watch.

She shook her head as she laid back. Her tail swishing back in forth, her ears hearing every thing around her. But she felt as though her own heart beat was louder then the rest. 'Just one fuck... thats all... After that... never again.' she promised herself.

~*~

Yusuke nodded, "Its not about the meds anymore Aina.. It's about healing him with your own power... You can do it." He smiled as they started to get closer to the building. "If you need back up at all I can help you. We won't have to record it." He stated as he opened the doors for her to his building. Everyone bowed and payed their respects to him on the lobby floor. He gave them all a cold stairs as he led tot he basement where the Exhibit and the animals were kept.

As they entered the rooms were clean and spotless. They went further down the corridor as the spoted a door that said Danger with an animal sign on it.

"And here we are. The vet didn't sedate the animal. We don't believe in it. Most of the vents here are of which who can handle animals cause they are one. However... We don't have any of which that deals with the cat family... So we need your help." He stated. He opened the door and noticed the large white tiger sitting on the table, "hey big guy... Hows it going." He said with a smile.

The tiger just growled and tried to paw at Yusuke. Yusuke backed away and looked at Aina, "He'll be fine..." He said a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Kyosuke walked in with his head held down slightly. He saw Emma's clothes on the floor and looked up to find her sitting on the bed wrapped up in nothing but a blanket. His face turned red slightly. He came in and closed the door.

"I already said I would. I don't go back on my word." He found a chair near the bed and sat down. His nerves returned almost instantly. He took his boots off and his socks sitting them beside the chair. He stood up and pulled the curtains back making sure no one could see them. It was dark in the room, but Kyosuke's feline eyes made it easy for him to see her in the darkness. He took his jacket off along with his shirt and tossed them aside. The sound of Emma's heart racing was ringing in his sensitive ears.

"No. . .I am not going to do that. I am not going to disrespect you and cause you more pain. If I did that, you would be in pain on the inside. You have been through enough." He turned around and saw her lie down on her back. The blanket was still wrapped loosely around her tiny body. He had to get over his nerves if he wanted to please her properly. He sat down on the bed next to her and took his hair down. He looked over his shoulder at her.

"Are you ready?"

~!~

Yusuke and Aina finally made it to the building. It seemed like forever sine she last step foot there. Everyone was on the first floor and greeted their boss with a respectful bow. Aina was courteous and bowed her head to them. She continued to follow Yusuke until they came to a basement area that contained the animals. There were all sorts of breeds. Many had been rescued from abandonment and their homes being destroyed.

"I will do the best I can."

Aina began to get a little nervous when she saw the warning sign on the door. They made it seem like this animal was dangerous. They opened the door and she saw the huge animal sitting on a table. He looked scared and nervous. Its tail twitched and its ears were tucked down.

"You better let me handle this, just stay back."

Aina had to try to calm the poor thing down. She opened the door and entered slowly. The tiger seemed to respond better to her. He did not move. She approached him slowly. She made it halfway to him when he raised his head and looked at her, his ears still tucked down. Aina stood still and blinked her eyes softly and slowly. She waited for the tiger to return her blink. It took a few tries, but the tiger finally returned her blink. This was to let her know that he was calm and accepted her presence. She came closer to the tiger and took off her headband that held her hair back. She presented it to the tiger so he could take in her scent. Aina finally was able to approach the tiger and touch its head.

"There we go. Now lets see what the problem is." Aina noticed that the tiger was licking its paw.

"Hmm."

She reached slowly for the tigers paw, but it growled at her a little bit warning her not to touch it. She had to look at this from a different angle. She had to force her healing energy through the tigers system so it would reach its paw. Aina put her hand on the tigers head and concentrated as hard as she could. She pushed her healing energy into the tiger and guided it toward his paw.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Emma nodded as she leaned over to him as she gently started to kiss his neck, "Just so you know... This isn't just for sex... I do care about you a lot." She was honest, and Wolfs sometimes were loyal to their mate. But if she was Destined for a guy she knew that she wouldn't treat their mates that crap.

Emma gently wrapped her arms around him, "You can back out if you want. I don't mind..." She whispered softly as she continued to gently kiss his neck to ease the tension. It probably wasn't doing much better but It was better then being awkward. She let the blankets come loose around her body as her creamy skin gently glided off her body as though it was silk. Just the sheer teasing that she was doing gave her a small energy boost. But not enough to hold her out for a while. But it was something.

~*~

Yusuke observed closely, but kept his distance. He looked at Aina and just marveled at her Talent and noticed how much more Calm the Tiger was. The beast a beautiful with a bright white fur and deep black stripes. His sapphire blue eyes was what Got Yusuke when he rescued him from his previous Owner. He continued to keep his watch so as to make sure Aina didn't get her, but he knew that this was something she truly wanted to do. Not keep in hiding from Daemons, but at the same time. Till he killed Kiriya the Daemons will continue to come after them. And he thinks this journey will be a tired one.

"You alright?" he called as he noticed that she was really quiet for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Kyosuke turned his head and looked toward the door again wondering if he was doing the right thing. He leaned his arms on his legs and hunched his back. He let out a little smoke induced cough. He felt something on his neck. He turned and saw Emma already charming him.

"Mm." He responded. Saying that this was not "just sex" made him even more confused and a little bit nervous. If it wasn't just sex, then what was it? Was it the start of something more? She cared for him? Well, these days you didn't need to be in love to have sex. In a way, he kinda wish she did more than just "care" a lot for him, but that was too much to hope for. Love was hard to come by these days at least it was for him.

Her arms wrapped themselves around his waist and she turned her mouth to his ear and gave him one last chance to back out. It was very tempting. Part of him wanted to runaway, but that other part that cared for her wanted him to stay. He was a man of his word, so he was not about to leave her.

"No. I will stay. . ." He turned to face her. The blanked fell of her shoulders and she completely exposed before him. Her body was the picture of perfection. Soft milky skin the color of pale ivory, breasts that were not too big nor too small, pale pink nipples that pointed toward him almost drawing him in, and her face. Her eyes shinning and her lips glistening. What a lucky man he was to be in this situation. He took a hold of the ribbon that hung from her hair between his fingers and pulled it to his nose. Her scent was so sweet, but a little tainted. Her energy levels were so low that it was beginning to effect her natural scent. He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and placed a hand on her cheek. He smiled and leaned in connecting his lips with hers and pushing her down gently onto the bed. He put one leg across to the other side of her, so now he was hovering over her straddling her waist. He continued to kiss her gently while minding his manners not trying to force anything on her. He waited for her to give him the okay to take things a step further.

~!~

Aina did not respond. She was in a deep state of concentration. Almost like a trans. A light blue aura surrounded her body, and as the energy became stronger, the light became brighter. Aina hit a few snags along the way. She could see balls of coiled energy blocking her way. It was difficult, but she was able to push through them and continue on until she reached her target area. The bone was indeed broken. Fragments had scattered all in the area. This would take some time, but it was doable. Ten minutes pass and the job was finally done. Aina came out of the trans and instantly fell to the ground passing out from exhaustion. She had never done such a demanding healing before.

The tiger stood and hopped down from the table fully putting all its weight on the once injured paw. He walked over toward Aina and examined her. He sniffed the unconscious girl and rubbed her cheek with his face. Everyone was worried that the tiger was going to attack Aina, but he did quite the opposite. The tiger laid down next to Aina and coiled itself around her, protecting her. If anyone dare come into the cage, the tiger growled and scared them away letting them know not to come any closer.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Emma moaned softly into the kiss as she was so desperate for one. She didn't want to push it at the same time. She pulled away from the kiss as she looked into his green eyes as she blushed a little bit. She moved her hips a little bit as to make a signal that it was alright to continue. She knew that he care for her. But could he ever love her like he did with Aina? A passionate Love that would always welcome her home from a dangerous mission that made her feel safe and secure.

She licked at his neck as she urged him a little more. She started to kiss him back, tasting the smoke from his mouth. She hated the taste, but she could probably get used to it. She pulled away from the kiss, licking his lips in a playful manner. Her hormones getting the best of her as she felt her pussy ebing to drench itself with her juices. And they were only starting with foreplay.

~*~

Yusuke noticed Aina passed out, but didn't dare make a move. He knew that tiger would protect her. He looked around and stepped out of the room briefly to make a call to Rin. He used speed dial to dial her number as he waited for her ot pick up.

"Yu-chan!!" He herd the young girl scream. "Can we go tot he mall now?!" She asked with hope in her voice.

Yusuke gave a sigh. He hated letting his little sister down. Especially with the fact that he couldn't, he had to look after Aina... or at least wait till she woke up. "Sorry kiddo. Aina is actually exhausted from helping me with an animal... Maybe some other time. Just stay at home and play with your stuff. We'll be home soon enough... kay?" He said.

Yusuke can almost hear her pout but she understand as she whispered a soft 'kay' and hung up.

Yusuke placed the phone back into his poctect and stayed in the room with the beast and Aina who seemed almost as thought she was in her element. He looked at the Tiger and smiled, "Your welcome... She's my mate you know..." He stated as the tiger just growled at him. Yusuke raised his hands up in defense, "Fine... look after her while your at it..." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Kyosuke wasn't really all that surprised at the strong reactions coming from her. The moaning and the squirming made it clear to him that she was either very desperate or she was truly enjoying it. She released herself from the kiss and just stared at him. It was as if she was trying to look into his soul and try to read what he was feeling. He himself didn't know just yet. He was filled with many emotions. Rage at the thought of what that bastard did to her. Confusion as to what it was that was going on between the two of them. Everything else just wasn't clear.

She moved her hips in a very inviting way, presumably that was her sign to him that he could go a little farther. This time she led the kiss and toyed with him a little bit. She gave his lips a little puppy lick. He could see that she was holding back some displeasure. More than likely it was from the taste of smoke and Nicotine that was lingering in his mouth from smoking. There was little you could hide from a feline.

"I will be sure not to smoke next time. . .or to at least chew a stick of gum before hand." He smirked. Her feminine smell was climbing its way to his nostrils. It was that same tainted sweetness that he could smell on her hair accompanied with her natural sexual scent.

"Mm, your scent is quite intoxicating."

He smirked again lowering his face to the side of her neck. It was covered in bruises, so he was sure to be careful and gentle. He planted a few kisses here and there as his mouth traveled down between the valley of her breasts. His hand took a hold of one of her breasts while his mouth entertained the other. With his hand, he gave her breast a gentle massage. His mouth suckled on her other breast equally as gently. His tongue gliding back and forth over her hard nipple. He began to lose himself in the feelings and scents. Hybrid sex was the best. All the sounds and smells were truly intoxicating. He continued to tease her breasts while his other free hand made its way down to the inside of her thigh. He rubbed it lovingly and ran a single finger down the split between her swollen lips. She was already greatly aroused. The wetness was proof of that. He wasted little time and inserted two fingers into her soaked passage and pushed them up and down spreading them apart on occasion to give her a pleasurable stretch.

~!~

Aina was in a dark place. The dark corner of her mind as she laid there in a deep state of unconsciousness. Her mind flashed back to the dark alley that night she was almost abducted by those Daemons. All she could hear was the growling, slashing, and of course her screaming. Being with Yusuke and his family made her quickly forget that she was in danger. She felt so safe and happy with them. They were the light at the end of that dark place. Aina was running toward them in slow motion. They were so close, but so far away. Just as she was about to reach them, they vanished and all she could hear were the screams.

Slowly, she came out of her temporary out of mind state and opened her eyes. She felt warmth surrounding her. It took her a few minutes to realize where she was.

'That's right! I am in the basement of the office building.'

She felt as if her head was spinning. She must have taken a pretty hard fall. She laid on the ground with dirt all over her and she was surrounded by fur. She sat up slowly and touched her sore head.

"Ugh. . .my head." She sat up and saw the tiger lying beside her. She was little bit alarmed, but it did nothing to show it was threatened by her. It looked as if he had protected her while she was unconscious. She looked back at the cage door and saw Yusuke sitting there waiting for her to wake up.

"Yusuke. . .?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Emma moaned louder as she could only feel pure pleasure for him. Letting the energy rush through her she sat up as she looked at him. Her breath was uneven. Her eyes were hazed with pleasure and lust. And damn it she wanted it now! She looked over his gorgeous body and realized something snapping inside her heart, 'fuck... I... ' she shook her head to get the thoughts out of them as she just wanted to enjoy what she had in front of her, 'no point in getting my hopes up.' she thought as she leaned in and stopped him from pleasure her breast, granted she enjoy the tenderness, but she wanted to be a little more daring. She slowly started to undo the button on his pants as she reached down and slowly reached for his hard and throbbing cock. She blushed at how big it was. At least the feel of it in her hand made a different.

She leaned in as she kissed his neck more lightly whispering into his ear, "I have to had it to you... Your cock is pretty amazing." She said with a light smirk. She was slowly but gently stroking it up and down. She leaned in and slowly breathed in his sent and it almost drove her up the all, 'if he's suppose to be with someone else then God damnit I'm telling Artemis to suck it and to screw her. I don't want to lose him.' she thought. The pleasure of him toying her pussy was too much. She moans louder as she leaned back as she arched her hips wanting him to be more inside her, 'I'll tell him after...' she finally decided inside her mind that she had to tell him. "K-Kyosuke... I... I need you please." She whimpered as she slowly started to tease her own breast as she moved her hips more against his fingers. She didn't care how rough he was now, the foreplay was just too much for her.

~*~

Yusuke slowly looked up and noticed Aina waking up,. He stood up and slowly walked over ot her, "You alright? You were out for a couple hours." He stated as he looked at her. She looked so out of it, yet at the same time so tired, "Do you want to go home? I told Rin that I couldn't take her to the mall since you kinda passed out. It must have taken so much out of you." He stated.

Yusuke looked over at the Beast. He gently reached for her hand as he kept a calm and cool appearance to not alert the Tiger that he was harming her, "You alright?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

The energy was radiating from Emma. It was being restored surprisingly fast. She pulled away from him and sat up. His fingers still inside her, he stopped for a moment and wondered what she was going to do. It was apparently her turn. Her anxious hands reached for his pants. He began to get a little scared. He was nervous about what she would think of "him". She got his pants unbuttoned and unzipped and reached into them without a second thought taking his length in her hands. She seemed shocked at his size. He was slightly above average size which never bothered him nor any other woman he was ever with.

"Glad you approve." Getting ever so bolder, she began to give his length a few strokes. This sent jolts throughout his body. No woman had ever made him react so strongly. Then again, Emma was not most women. He started moving his fingers around within her again while she stroked him. He let a few moans escape from his throat. She took an inhale and took in his scent. She ravished his neck for a few more seconds before she pulled back. She was begging?

"Need it that bad?" He looked into her eyes and they answered that question for him. She was like a little puppy. He smiled and nodded to her. He pulled his fingers out of her and leaned back taking his pants and boxers off. Once they were off, he crawled back over her and kissed her quite intensely. He could feel his control slipping a little bit. This also had never happened before. Usually he was able to sustain his human form, but he felt his ears dying to show themselves. He ignored that fact and just focused on her. He lowered himself over her passage and took a hold of himself as he guided himself in gently. She was probably very sore from earlier, so he wanted to make sure he did intensify that pain. He pulled back from their intense kiss and looked at her.

"If it hurts too much. . .please tell me and I will stop."

~!~

Aina looked up at Yusuke who had wisely kept his distance.

"Y-yes. . .I'm alright. Just a little bit out of it. I think I just pushed myself a little too far."

Yusuke came closer and held his hand out for her. The tiger was a little anxious, but Aina touched his head and calmed him letting him know that Yusuke was no threat to him or to her. Aina took his hand and stood up almost collapsing into his chest.

"Yeah I just want to sleep. I don't have much energy left." Aina felt bad that she had prevented them from going shopping. She knew how much Rin was looking forward to it.

"I will have to make it up to Rin some how. I know how much she was looking forward to it." She looked up at Yusuke giving him a smile.

"Can we just go home now?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Emma moaned at the sheer size of him being inside her, 'holy shit!' she thought as she moaned louder. Her pussy clentching tightly around him as though she was a virgin for the first time. After he broke the kiss it made her almost sad. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she held him close to her as she whimped. "No... P-please... keep going." She gasped as she felt him hit the perfect spot that made her cum a little bit as she shivered with pleasure. 'and he's not even fucking trying and he's making me cum!' she screamed in her mind as she hugged him tighter. Her face buried in his neck as she whimpered in complete and utter pleasure, "Y-your amazing... M-more." She moaned as she urged him to move his hips.

The mixture of both there scents were almost perfect. She wanted to feel him hit that spot. She wanted to scream his name, shiver with ecstasy, and just be able to enjoy it. She opened her eyes and noticed his ears. She was actually quiet surprise. She hasn't seen him lose any of this control. She reached up tot he top of his head as she gently touched his panther ears. She noticed them twitch as she giggled, but was soon replaced with pleasurable moans as she felt so close, "mmm... K-Kyosuke... S-So close... P- Please." She begged. She couldn't take much more of the torture. She wanted to feel the energy rush through her like a volcano about to erupt.

~*~

Yusuke held her gently in his arms as he decided to carry her our. He quickly got his phone as he called his chaffer. He left the building, not caring about the stares he received. "don't worry about... Just rest." He stated with a small smile. He gently placed her in the car as he went to the other side and decided to leave. He sat across from her so she could take majority of the seat in the limo as he looked at her with a sweet smile, 'thats my girl' he thought as he felt so proud of her. He knew that she could do it.

~*~

A dark figure in an alley observed the two enter the vehicle. The cloaked figure whispered into his phone with a smirk, "They left the premiss..." he stated.

Kiriya smirked as he was disguised as another business man as he entered the corporation. "perfect... Find the Wolf Wench. Bring her to base. We'll go after the Snow Leopard soon enough. I just need to hurry up with my off spring." He smirked as he hung up the phone. Kiriya entered the building as he looked at the worker. He smirked as he quickly changed himself in to Yusuke. His DNA completely matching, "We'll see what the Alpha thinks about wants he sees himself destroying his own corporation." He stated as he started to head tot he basement to kill ALL the animals in the exhibit and take the Hybrids to be transformed into Daemons.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Emma released a pleasured moan just as he pushed himself inside her. At least she wasn't in any pain which was a relief to him. He nodded to her and pushed himself deeper into her until his entire length was inside of her. She was the perfect size for him. His eyes became half lidded from the feel of her. She was so wet and tight. Her walls tightened around his length giving him a warm welcome. She held onto him as if she were clinging to him for life.

"Wow. . .you are so damn tight. . ." He shuddered slightly when he tried to push himself in even further, but he went as far as her body would allow him. She released her longing right into his ear which fueled his thrusts. He started with a steady pace and then slowly became faster as she begged for more. He barely noticed her reach for his ears. Little did she know that his ears were a major turn on spot for him. No one knew this because he always kept his ears hidden when he was having sex with someone.

"Ah-Ahhhh!" He screamed out unintentionally and felt a huge pleasurable jolt travel through his body. He held onto her quite possessively. That touch to his ears began to bring out his more protective feline instincts. His fangs throbbed a little bit as well as his erection.

"You have discovered. . .my one weakness. . ." He said in a labored breath. His thrusts became a little more forceful and faster.

"Mm. . .you feel so good!" He leaned in and started to kiss her neck feverishly. His fangs scrapped across her skin he gave her a little nip.

~!~

Aina rested in Yusuke's arms while he carried her out of the building and into the car. She felt so tired. She waited for Yusuke to get into the limo and sit next to her. When he did, she snuggled up close to him and rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer. She could not wait to get home and just lie down in bed, she was just so tired.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Emma gasped when he started to pick up speed when she touched his ears, 'holly shit!' she groaned as she smirked, "So... what if I did this." She sat up slowly as she reached up and gently started to lick at his ears and nip at them playfully. She noticed that he was getting more possessive with her as he nipped at her neck. she gasped as she moaned moving her hips faster against him, "C-Can I make you Mine." She whispered out softly as she felt him hit that same spot that made her almost crumble. "OH God!" She cried out as she moans louder. She gripped his back for a longer period as she couldn't hold out much longer as she Scream his name as she felt her walls tighten more around him. She shivered in pleasure as she clentched onto him so tightly, yet at the same time she was energized and tired at the same time. "Holy fuck." She said. Her body finally able to regain enough strength to stay human.

But as she was enjoying the after math of the amazing sex she remember what she asked, 'oh shit...' her emotions got the best of her and she was scared of his reaction. But she stayed strong, and hoping to god he forgot what she asked him.

~*~

As the limo reached the car. Yusuke picked up Aina and started to head to the the house. He saw Rin playing in the snow in her wolf form. He smiled as he decided to take Aina into their room so he can hang with Rin for a bit. He looked at her and smiled, "I'm gonna put you in our room. Then I'll be outside with Rin..." he stated as he carried her all the way up to her room. He opened the door and walked over to the bed, gently placing her down and taking her shoes off. He got a light blanket as he looked at her and smiled, "Rest Kitten." He smiled.

Yusuke left the room as he shifted to his wolf form and started to head outside. He noticed Rin lpaying by herself as he crept up to her and pounce on the young cub. He growled in a playful matter as he nipped at her ear as he started to run and to play a game of chase.

Rin gasped when she was pounced but then noticed it was Yusuke. She was happy to see him. She started to chase after him as she growled playfully back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   

Back to top Go down

Sensual Hostility
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next