Share | 

Sensual Hostility

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Emma responded quite loudly to his sudden increase in speed. He looked down at her and saw a smirk on her face. What was she up to? His body stiffened when she began playing with his ears again. His eyes began to glow. He was starting to lose his control completely. His tail showed itself and his fangs were tingling so badly. He needed some relief.

"You. . .tease!" He had to resist the urge to put her on her hands and knees and fuck her from behind like the dog she was. He was able to tame his wild urges and just continue his quick thrusts into her. His hand reached down to her nether region. He used his thumb to dig into her clit and massage it while he continued thrusting. He growled and purred in his throat listening to her moans and her screaming his name was so satisfying. He went faster and faster. He waited to feel her release and he would do so after.

His free hand latched onto her breast. He took her nipple between his fingers and rolled it using the rest of his fingers to give her breast a nice squeeze.

"A-Ahhhh! Yes! YES!"

His fangs peeked out over his lower jaw now at their full length. His tail flicked wildly behind him. Kyosuke could sense the relaxation in her body, that signaled to him that she had reached her heated climax. With a few quick and hard thrusts, he felt himself release inside her. He pulled out of her and laid down beside her. He could not remember the last time he felt such intense pleasure. He laid there on his back replaying the entire scene in his head. He came toward the end, and something Emma said to him. She wanted him to become hers? Those were strong words. Kyosuke stood up looking around on the floor for his pants and his shirt. He pulled his pants on and grabbed his cigarettes out of his shirt pocket.

"I'll be back. I am gonna take a smoke break." Kyosuke walked out onto the balcony and lit a cigarette as quickly as possible.

~!~

Aina was barely awake when they arrived back at the house. Yusuke took her upstairs to their room and laid her down on the bed. He covered her with a warm blanket and told her where he would be if he needed her.

"Ok. . .have fun." She smiled before she closed her eyes and pulled the blanket up to her shoulders and soon fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Emma sat up as she grabbed a sheet around her. She pushed her hair back as she looked back at where Kyosuke was. She sigh as she tried to move but then realized that she was just gonna sit tight and wait. She wait for him to come back in. Her mind twisted with thoughts. 'what is he gonna say... will he even care about me... granted that sex was amazing... Probably the best in a long time for me. And I'm more energized that I can last a long time." She took a deep breath as she sighs, "just be patience..." she told herself as she looked around hoping something will keep her attention till then.

~*~

Yusuke grabbed Rin as he decided that they needed to eat again. It was lunch time anyways. He changed back and decided to make some soup for Aina and see if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Kyosuke blew a puff of smoke from his mouth and leaned his arms on the balcony railing. He was still trying to grasp what had just happened. That was the most pleasurable sex he had experienced in quite a while. His energy cells were at full capacity now and he would be set for probably a month at least. He would probably be able to store more if he didn't smoke. He always felt guilt with each smoke he took. It was terrible for his health and he knew it, but he just didn't have the drive or want to quit. He finished his cigarette and went back into the room.

"We better get back to the house. It is going to be getting dark soon." He put on the rest of his clothes and handed Emma hers.

~!~

Aina slept very soundly for a few hours. No more nightmares, at least, for now. By the time she awoke, it was almost dark. She got out of bed and looked out the window at the snow covered ground. She could see paw prints and disturbed snow where Rin and Yusuke had been rolling around and wrestling. She smiled and hoped the two of them had come inside. It was very cold out there, especially after the sun went down. Aina decided to go take a quick hot bath. It had been quite an eventful day and she just wanted to unwind a little bit. Yusuke's bathroom had a huge claw foot bath tub that she had been dying to use. She turned on the hot water and put in some lavender scented bubble bath that she had found under the sink. She dimmed the lights and stepped into the bubbly haven. It felt wonderful.

"Ahhh." She sighed lying her head on the edge of the tub and closing her eyes. All she really needed was a good book and some soft music and she would be set.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Emma was confused as she took her clothes from him. She felt her heart shatter as she glared at the stupid panther, "What the Fuck!" She screamed as she glared at him, "Really?! Thats the way things are gonna be left! Here I am telling you that I'm NOT going to be using you for sex and your just up and Leave! I..." She almost felt regret in heart. 'fuck it... just fuck it!' she yelled at herself. She quickly got her clothes on as she left the room slamming the door behind her, Not care if she left him. 'Fucking ass hole!' she thought as tears streamed down her face. She noticed Kuma coming up to her as he looked at her with worry. She slowly slipped a couple hundreds in his hand and did her best to smile, "Its fine... Thanks again." She said softly as she left the Bar.

She started to walk out int he dark. She quickly shifted in her wolf form, with confidence and power running through her. 'fucking men! I fucking hate them now!' she growled as she started to head home on her own, leaving Kyosuke to fend for himself.

~*~

Yusuke heard the water running as he blinked and finished the soup. He decided to leave it down the stairs as he went up to check on Aina. He went to his room and noticed that the bathroom lights were own. He blinked as he started to head to the bathroom. He knocked as he looked inside and noticed his mate was happily in his tub relaxing. He leaned against the door and smirked with his arms crossed, "You look happy." he said with a devilish smirk on his face as he started to have perverted ideas in his head.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Kyosuke wasn't really surprised when she overreacted as most women do in this kind of situation. That was the curse of their kind. No matter how you try to twist it, sex always has some kind of emotion attached to it. Even if it were just for energy restoring purposes, someone always gets hurt. Kyosuke wasn't the kind of guy to really talk about his feelings. Aina was the only person that had ever really seen express any other emotions. That was only because they had known each other for so long and he felt comfortable around her. They were both also from the Felidae clan, so it was easier for them to communicate and read one another.

Kyosuke didn't say a word as she stormed out. He was not totally helpless. He could just follow her scent back to the house. Once he was fully dressed, he stepped outside to have one more cigarette before he left. He could see Emma running away toward the house in her wolf form. He watched her until she was out of sight. Once her was done with his last drag, he left the room and walked downstairs. He left the bar and walked back toward the house. He didn't feel like transforming. It would just be a waste of energy. He only transformed when it was really necessary.

~!~

Aina heard a knock on the door. Whoever it was didn't wait to wait until she asked who it was or if they could even come in. She lifted her head and looked toward the door. As she expected, it was Yusuke. He was leaning against the open doorway with a smirk on his face. She turned her head back around and rested it against the tub.

"Yes, I am. . .I have been dying to try this tub out since I first laid eyes on it. It is much bigger than the one at my place."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Emma was furious but as she almost reached the house she noticed a wolf like figure. 'You know Emma... its not safe to be outside.' he stated. Emma squinted her eyes as she looked and noticed it was Yusuke in his wolf form. She gave a sigh a relief. She smiled as she walked over to him but the noticed a different scent. She slowly started to back away but the noticed she was captured by Animal control. Yusuke quickly dipped in the shadows with a smirk on his face and shifted into his human form. "Take the wolf back to my den. Be sure to sedate the beast. Emma growled as she tried to get out of the harness around her neck. She growled and started to bite at the pull. She was surprised that Yusuke would do this to her. She howled to get anyones attention. 'Y-yuske w-what are you doing!?' she growled as she was placed int he truck. Emma howled as she shifted back to her human form and tried her best to get out of the small cage. She couldn't budge. "Yusuke! Let me out of here!!!" She screamed as she pounded on the door.

Kiriya shape shifted to his original Form as he smirked, "Soon enough my dear... I will make you my bride and my wonderful Baby producer." He said giving a maniacal laugh.

Ema gasped whens he noticed the voice change, "NO!... NO!" She screamed pounding on the door.

~*~

Yusukes ears heard a commotion going on outside. But he looked over at Aina as he walked over to the window that was over the tub. He looked outside as he couldn't make out anything. "Probably nothing." He shrugged but then he quickly herd Emma's alarm Howl. He felt a shiver down his spine, "Emma!" He cried as he looked at Aina. "Emma's been captured! I Thought she was with Kyosuke!" He said as he ran out of the bathroom as he noticed Rin herd the howl.

Rin gave Yusuke a worried looking, "I herd Emma's Howl! Whats wrong?!" She asked with a Worried expression.

Yusuke shook his head, not entirely sure. He noticed a animal control vehicle driving down quickly. "Damnit..." he growled as he noticed a faint figure and saw Talon, "T-Talon!" He said running over.

Talon looked over at Yusuke as he looked down, "Emma was just captured by Kiriya... No doubt trying to start his colony." he stated.

Yusuke growled as he was suppose to protect Emma. "What are we going to do." he asked with worry.

Talon sighs, "Its Late now. You job is to Protect Aina..." He stated.

Yusuke was shocked, "EMMA IS MY ONLY FAMILY LEFT?! BLOOD FAMILY! I HAVE TO GET HER!" He yelled as he was furious with Talon.

Talon looked down, "You have your own Mission as a Dark Hunter!" He said with a serious voice. "Wait for my single then we'll get Emma... In the Mean time stop wasting time and hurry up and Train Aina!" He said and quickly vanished.

Yusuke fell tot he ground as he did his best to hold his tears back, "EMMAAAAAAA!" He screamed as he just hope to Artemis and Talon that she will be safe.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Kyosuke was not too far from the grounds of the house. He was still walking in his human form. His hands were stuffed into his pockets for warmth. He could not wait to get back and sit in front of the fire. His ear twitched when he suddenly heard a frantic howl. He did not know exactly who it was, but it sounded like someone was hurt. He ran the rest of the way to the grounds, but it was too late. He heard Yusuke screaming. Something had happened to Emma. The evidence was in the snow. She was dragged away and taken into a truck that sped away with her in it.

"What. . .happened!?" He said leaning forward gasping for breath. Smoking also didn't do well for his lungs.

Aina had gotten out of the tub and put some warm clothes on looking out the window. She saw Talon and Yusuke standing outside the house. She ran down the stairs and by the time she got there, Talon was gone and both Yusuke and Kyosuke were standing there.

"What happened? Where's Talon?" Aina was not sure what was going on. She walked over to Yusuke who was clearly very upset. She knelt down beside him and touched his shoulders.

"It'll be alright. We will get her back." She tried her best to comfort Yusuke. She looked up at Kyosuke and wondered why it took him so long to get back.

"Where were you? Why weren't you with Emma?" Aina felt a hostile vibe coming from Yusuke. He was very upset and was beginning to get angry.

"She got pissed off and ran off alone back here. Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Yusuke stood up as he looked at Kyosuke his eyes glowing yellow for being so furious. "She ran away and got captured by Kiriya! You were suppose to protect her!" He shouted as he didn't not care. "What the fuck did you do to my sister!" He cursed.

Rin watched her brother shouting and screaming as she looked down.

Yusuke ran up to Kyosuke and grabbed him by the color of his shirt, "You do realized that he's going to make her have his children to the point where she's going to die at her last birth! What the fuck was your damn promise to me and to Talon! You gave us your word you would look after her!" He growled as he was just fend up and punched Kyosuke square in the jaw. He had a right to be violet. His baby sister was Gone and taken. Talon told him to look after Aina. At this point he wasn't even sure what to do. To him Family always came first. But now that Aina is part of the family he has to look after her. He still felt furious as he smirked as he decided on something.

"Lets begin your training shall we? Change into your panther form and I'll see if your even worthy to look after Emma. Let alone help Look after Aina!" he growled as he started to shape shift into his wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Yusuke brushed Aina off and stood up approaching Kyosuke. His eyes were glowing yellow as if he were ready to kill. Kyosuke could see this also. He had never seen such fury in a persons eyes before.

"I did nothing to her." Kyosuke said plainly showing no sign of anger or fear in his voice. Yusuke then started to cross the line and get on his nerves. He grabbed the collar of Kyosuke's shirt and pulled him close to his face.

"Yusuke!" Aina snapped. It was no use. Her pleads were falling on deaf ears. There was no stopping Yusuke now. Kyosuke was not aware of this Kiriya guy and what he planned to do with Emma. He also didn't know that there was a possibility that she could die. He would use her as a pup breeding machine and leave her to die.

"I know you are angry. . .but you need to back up off me!" Yusuke did no such thing. He punched Kyosuke square in the jaw and sent him skidding across the snow.

"Yusuke! Stop it!" Aina called out, but he continued to ignore her.

Kyosuke held his sore jaw and looked up at Yusuke who was now in his wolf form. He said it would be the beginning of his training.

"Fine." Kyosuke quickly shape shifted into his panther form. Kyosuke was clearly the larger of the two. His eyes were glowing green and his tail flicking angrily. He growled at the black wolf and got into a charging position.

"Both of you stop it!"

Kyosuke lunged at Yusuke claws and fangs barred.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Yusuke dodged the attack easily. Yusuke growled as he leaped and got on Kyosuke's back as he bit into his neck furious as he pulled at the fur as he started to bite as his ear.

Rin winced as she watched her brother furiously fighting the Panther. Rin looked at Aina a she took hold of her hand, "I wouldn't butt in if I were you." She said quiet as she watched Yusuke in all his fury. Rin has only see him this furious before and that was when Kaito accidentally hurt Rin so badly to the point she was knocked for weeks in the Hostpital.

Rin watched at Yusuke. And after what seemed like and hour Yusuke growled, Blood covering him as he smirked as he shifted into his human form, "Weak! And you expect me to believe you could have protected Aina! Your slow, Your reflexes are all over the place! For a cat you lack the confidence! You're smoking has you difficult breathing. Including in your Feline Form!" Yusuke yelled. He was covered in blood. His clothes completely torn to shreds. "You need to use the Energy you have in your body! If you try to conserve it its only going to fail in the End." he said trying to remain calm as he started to walk away ignoring Aina on his way in. "Rin... get in the house." He said in a stern voice.

Rin winced at his cold voice. He was going back to his CEO mode. She nodded as she started to head back into the house.

Yusuke eyes were cold as he looked at Aina and Kyosuke. "Take him inside and clean him up..." He said in a slightly softer voice but not by much. He was furious at how he almost believed that for a second he could trust this guy, but he made a promise to Talon that he'd train him.

Yusuke started to limp inside as Kyosuke did a number on him but he decided to ignore it. "Aina, stay with him tonight. I need to be alone." he called to her as he started to head back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Aina could see that this was about to spiral out of control. Kyosuke hardly ever changed into his other form unless he was provoked or it was absolutely necessary. Aina wanted to get involved and stop it, but Rin held her back.

"STOP IT!"

It didn't take long and the fight was over. Yusuke clearly was the victor. Kyosuke was not severely hurt, just his pride took a huge blow. Aina ran to Kyosuke's side to make sure he was alright. She looked at the wound on his neck and saw that it was fairly deep. Aina could not believe that Yusuke was so violent. It was not his fault that Emma ran off.

"Why bother protecting someone who clearly doesn't want to be protected." Kyosuke said out of spite as he spit in Yusuke's general direction. Aina hated when Yusuke was like this. His attitude was terrible. Of course, his sister was kidnapped, but that was no reason to treat Kyosuke and her so badly. Aina scoffed and looked back at Kyosuke.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Storing my energy will fail me in the end? What does he know?! He knows nothing about our kind! Stuck up prick!"

"You are being no better than him, Kyosuke. Just calm down and lets go inside. I will fix up that wound for you."

Thanks to Kyosuke storing up energy, it made him less susceptible to dying or loosing energy quickly in a battle. Feline's have special healing properties that come from storing their energy.

"Here. I will use my scarf to apply pressure until we get to the upstairs bathroom." Aina took her scarf from around her neck and tied it firmly around the wound in his neck.

"You're lucky. He could have killed you biting into your neck like that." Aina guided him into the house and up the stairs. She got a warm wet cloth and handed it to Kyosuke.

"Hold it on the wound after I remove the scarf. I will clean it up and bandage it for you. Your stored energy should take care of the rest and you will be fine by this time tomorrow."

Aina found some bandages under the sink. She wrapped them around Kyosuke's neck and made sure they were secure.

"So, it looks like I am being kicked out of my bedroom. Mind if I bunk with you?"

"You are always welcome to stay with me. It will be just like old time." He smiled. She smiled back. They had sleepovers when they were little all the time.

"Ok. I am just going to go back to my room and get something to sleep in and a change of clothes. I will meet you in your room."

Aina walked down the hall and into the bedroom to get some clothes.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Yusuke ignored his wounds as he was typing on his laptop furiously. The face that Kiriya could now shape shift into not only copies of others, but also there animalism forms. He continued to research through the database of the dark hunters. He groaned at the pain but ignored it. He never should have trusted that stupid cat to look after Emma.

Talon appeared in Yusukes office as he narrowed his eyes, "Very mature..." he stated.

Yusuke growled at the God as he continued his research through out the night, "What do you want Talon!" he growled.

Talon sighs, "Its Emma..." He stated.

Yusuke stopped his typing, "What happened!" he growled.

Talon sighs, "We can't sense her anymore. She's out of our reach. She could be dead..." He said looking at Yusuke with sympathetic eyes. "Were Sorry Yusuke." He said as he vanished.

Yusuke body froze, 'd-dead... No... NO!' he thought as he let tears stream down his face. He grabbed his computer and threw it across the room as he was beyond pissed. "NO!" He howled as he changed into his wolf form as he ran out of the Office. Rin watched as her brother leave. She narrowed her head as she over heard Yusuke and Talons conversation. She walked over to Kyosuke's room as she knocked on the door softly. She needed to be with Someone... her entire family was gone.

~*~

Emma slowly opened her eyes as she was bounded to a bed. She was so groggy and felt sick to her stomach. She groaned as she opened her eyes and noticed she had a different pair of clothes. She looked around as she squirmed in the bounds, "Let me out!" She growled as she did her best to get out of the chains.

Kiriya appeared in her presence as he smirked at her. "How do you feel my love? Better I hope." he said as he walked closer and leaned down to caress her cheek, "You put up quiet a fight there." He smirked.

Emma growled as her eyes were now a very dark blue, "What do you want!" She said trying to bite at his hand for touching her.

Kiriya smirked as he moved around her and looked at her in a seductive way, "Nothing... Just thought it would be nice to see what Our children are like." he said as he pulled out a vile with his semen in it, "Just do you know. You're probably pregnant with my children already." He laughed maniacally.

Emma felt even more sick to her stomach as she felt like she was gonna vomit. 'no! He couldn't have changed my fertility that easily! I have control over it!' she yelled as she tried to channel her energy but she was completely drained. She looked up at the dark cave walls as she hoped to Talon and Artemis that Someone would find her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Aina walked into the room and got some extra clothes. As she opened the drawer, she heard a commotion coming from Yusuke's office. She heard howling and screaming that sounded like Yusuke. She ran to the door and saw Yusuke dashing down the hall and toward the stairs. Rin was walking in the direction of their bedroom and she could see that Rin was upset.

"What's wrong sweetie? What happened?" Aina walked over to Rin and knelt down on her knees putting her hands on Rin's shoulders. Kyosuke came running when he heard the commotion. He saw Rin and Aina in the hall near her bedroom door. He walked over to see what was going on.

"Is everything alright here?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 am

Rin sniffled as she had tears running down her face, "Ta-talon... Was... Just here... H-H-He... H-He c-couldn't s-sense... E-Emma A-Anymore... S-She's P-P-pabaly Dead!" She cried as she hugged Aina tightly. She not only lost her own brother to the stupid Dark Hunters. But now Yusuke was probably going to hunt down the Daemons on his own and kill who ever probably killed Emma. She cried as she felt so alone.

~*~

Yusuke was outside sniffing the tracks as she howled and started to get on his way to find Emma. He knew he was disobeying the Gods. He should be protecting Aina. But He had to Find Emma No Matter What.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:30 am

Both Aina and Kyosuke were stunned. How could Emma be dead? Kiriya needed her for breeding purposes so he needed her alive.

"Shh. Come here sweetie. It's okay, please don't cry." Aina held Rin in her arms and pet her hair softly to try and soothe her.

"I'm right here. I will not leave you alone." Aina knew that she was not the same as her real family, but she was not going to leave the poor girl all by herself. Aina looked up at Kyosuke. They had to do something.

Kyosuke felt a twinge in his heart at the mention of Emma possibly being dead. Guilt slowly began to consume him as he thought about the last time he saw her and the last thing she said to him.

"I will go with Yusuke. He cannot do this alone. He is too emotional and is going in there blind."

"I don't think that is wise, Kyosuke."

"The enemy has what they want, so they will not come after you. You will be safe here. Just stay with Rin and don't go outside."

Kyosuke transformed and quickly ran out the door after Yusuke. He followed the black wolfs scent and finally caught up with him.

"I want to come with you to help you find Emma. I don't care what you think about me, but I won't let you do this alone."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 am

Yusuke growled at the Kyosuke as he shifted back to his human form. He was raged as he looked at the Cat, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH EMMA MEANS TO ME!" He yelled. He was beyond upset. His little sister who he's cared for years could possibly be dead. As to why they wanted her dead was Yusuke amazement. Yusuke looked at Kyosuke but then noticed a different shift in the air as he noticed Talon.

Talon nodded to both Yusuke and Kyosuke, "Yusuke... you can't go looking for Emma. Artemist just told me that was Kyosuke's job.." Talon suddenly glared at Kyosuke, "You make this hard for me and my wife.. My wife is TRYING to hook you two up... But Damnit Kyosuke you make it pretty much impossible to work with! As for Emma! She's already head over heels for you. So now follow your destiny and be with the damn wolf! You try being yelled at by a God who's PMSing all the time!" He growled as he looked at Yusuke, "Go home... Protect Aina... I have a mission for you both..." he stated as he suddenly disappeared.

"AND I MEAN IT YOU BASTARD!" He called out in the darkness.

Yusuke did his best to take a deep breath but he needed to trust Talons judgment. He looked over at Kyosuke, He wasn't happy with the idea. He'd rather search for Emma himself however Talon was right... He had to protect Aina. Just because he was upset doesn't me he should abandon her. He turned around as he glared at the panther, "I want Emma alive and Safe..." He glared as he started to walk back to the house to see what Talon left for him and Aina.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Aina was still inside holding Rin trying calm her down. She lifted Rin into her arms and took her to the bed. She gave her Yusuke's pillow which had his scent on it to give her a little bit of comfort. Aina laid there next to her and continued to stroke her hair and calm her down as best she could.

Yusuke was wrong. Kyosuke had no siblings, but he had Aina. She was the closest thing to a sister that he had. If anything ever happened to her, he would undoubtedly be as upset as Yusuke was. Kyosuke sensed a presence near. They both turned and saw Talon appear. Poor Kyosuke, everyone was jumping all over him. He was new to this whole thing. How was he suppose to know what his so called "destiny" was and who he was "fated" to spend the rest of his life with? He held out hope for that person to be Aina for so long, it felt strange letting someone else have his heart. Kyosuke wasn't really sure what to say about all this, so he didn't say anything. It was time for Kyosuke to do his job.

"I will bring her back safe and sound." Kyosuke remained in his Panther form and followed Talon into the snowy darkness. He was not sure what awaited him, but he knew he had to get Emma back safe otherwise he would feel Yusuke's wrath once again.

Rin had finally calmed down a little bit. Aina stayed right by her side hoping that Kyosuke and Yusuke would be back soon. She was not extremely upset with Yusuke anymore for his behavior toward her. She was really more concerned for little Rin who felt abandoned by her family. A looming shadow came from the doorway and stretched across the room to the bed. Aina looked up and saw Yusuke standing there which really surprised her.

"Yusuke?"

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Yusuke looked back at Aina as he felt guilt. He saw Rin crying and scared. He walked over to her, Picked her up and started to sing a soft lullaby... "You are my sunshine... My only Sunshine... you make me happy when the skies are gray... You never know dear, how much I love you.. Please don't take my sunshine away..." He sang softly as he looked over at Aina.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have behaved that way... Thank you for looking after Rin..." he said as he leaned in and kissed Aina's forehead as he still head his crying sister.

Rin hugged Yusuke tighter as she cried her eyes out, "E-E-emma C-Can't D-D-Die..." She cried as she had a runny nose, hiccups, puffy red eyes and her cheek flushed.

Yusuke smiled at Rin as he nuzzled her nose, not caring if he got snot all over him, "We'll find her... But you have to help me with an important mission... you have to stay Strong. I promise Emma will be fine." He promise.

Talon appeared in front of the shocked family. He looked over at Aina and bowed, "I know he's impossible to work with... but you have to stay just as strong for him as he is for you..." he said as he make a chair appear as he took a seat, "As for you're Missions Yusuke..." he began

Yusuke looked over at Talon as he listened carefully.

Talon looked over at the two, "Yusuke, you have to start Training Aina now... Stop wasting time... Aina you have to harness your powers. The more your have control over it. The faster we can save emma before she becomes a breeding ground for more daemons... Kyosuke is already going after her... Hopefully He'll get to her in time.." He stated.

Yusuke looked over at Aina.

Talon just continued, "Aina... the reason you can't harness your power completely is because you haven't been able to let go of your mother... You have to understand. that bottling that pain isn't going to help you at all." he stated as he pulled something out of his poket, "You're mother wanted you to have this... Its a small locket that she gave to us before she moved on to the end. She stated that it'll help you unluck the power. She told us not to give it to you till we think you are ready... You are... its a matter if you'll let her move on..." He stated.

Yusuke looked over at Aina as he grabbed her hand gently as he held it in a reassuring manner.

~*~

Emma groaned as she has been at it with sex with Kiriya. She was weak as she felt sick to her stomach. she couldn't stop vomiting as she felt so miserable. She noticed that Kiriya wanted a break. "We'll continue this later..." he groaned as he vanished.

Emma tried to sit up but she was still chained. She cried as she felt sick and disgusted. She only wanted ONE person to love her and she wanted to have his children. She wanted nothing more then for him to save her. She using the last of her stregnth to not build the colony of daemons. But she was on the brink of it. 'Artemis... Talon... please Protect me..' she prayed.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 am

It was Yusuke! He walked into the room and quickly took Rin into his arms to try and calm her down. She was happy that Yusuke was still here. Rin needed her now more than ever. Aina was also very worried and scared. That man took Emma right from under their noses and from their own home! She looked out the window, the snow storm was getting worse and Kyosuke was still out there. Suddenly, Aina heard singing. He turned and saw Yusuke singing to Rin. It really surprised her and creeped her out a little bit, but she did well to hide it. Yusuke looked her way and his expression was so gentle. He apologized for his behavior earlier and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry about it. A lot of things were said that can't be taken back, all we can do is look past it and move on."

Poor Rin was still very upset. She was so worried that Emma was going to die. Aina was worried about that fact as well. Kyosuke had not been trained yet, and he was very inexperienced. What would happen if the both of them died? She couldn't think about that now. She needed to stay strong for Rin and Yusuke. Aina got up off the bed and stood next to Yusuke. She rubbed Rin's back comfortingly letting her know that she was still there.

Aina felt another presence in the room. She turned around and saw Talon appear from the shadows. He looked her way and bowed to her. Aina bowed her head back.

"Yes, I know." As hard as it was going to be for Aina, she needed to remain strong. Yusuke was doing so much for her without even being asked. It was the least she could do for him as well as his family. Talon turned his attention to Yusuke and mentioned something about a mission. A mission? Now? Emma was missing and presumed dead! Now was not the time to be sending Yusuke on a mission! Of course, Aina did not say that aloud, but damn it she really wanted to.
Talon explained that Yusuke needed to being Aina's training right then. Her becoming stronger would give them a better chance of being able to save Emma. Aina had forgotten all about that. She was dreading the training. She was not sure she was able to do it. Her powers were slim to none. She couldn't even transform into her animal form. All she could do was a few healing tricks. The traumatic event of losing her mother at a young age effected the development of her abilities. It was a lasting deep wound that never seemed to heal. A black energy seemed to clog her magical vessels that would not let her realize her full potential.

Talon turned his attention back to Aina. It seemed that he knew everything, well, of course he did, he was a God after all. He told Aina the painful secret that she had kept hidden from Yusuke and mostly everyone. Kyosuke was the only one that knew since he was there with her after it all happened. Aina began to get nervous. She didn't want Talon to say it out loud. She didn't want to hear it again. Of course she hadn't let go of her mother. How could she? Her mother was the only family she had left in the world until she was wrongfully taken away from her. Aina felt her heart breaking again like it did all those years ago. Holding back her tears was futile. They fell slowly down her cheeks, then Talon mentioned the locket. It was a locket that her mother always wore until the day she died. It was a special locket that her father gave to her when she was born before he left. Aina looked all over for it, but could never find it.

"How did you get this?" Aina looked at the silver locket. It was shaped like a heart with an intricate design decorating the front. Aina was so overcome with emotion. She had thought the locket was lost forever. Talon said that this locket was the key to unlocking her suppressed abilities. Talon handed her the locket and she held it in her hand close to her heart.

"Thank you. . .I looked for this for the longest time. I thought for sure it was lost forever." She felt Yusuke take a hold of her other hand and give it a gentle squeeze. He wanted her to know that he was there for her. She squeezed it back.

"Thank you, Talon." She felt her strength returning already. She looked at the locket and tried to open it. Her mother never let her see inside the locket no matter how much she asked, but now she was about to find out. Inside was an engraving. Aina read it aloud.

<i>I love you, Kohaku.
Forever and Always,
Leo</i>

It was a message to her mother from her father. It was a source of strength for her all those years, and now it was Aina's source of strength. She now knew that he father truly did love her mother and her as well. He did not leave because he wanted to, he left because he had to. The reason why was not known, but she would find out some day.

"Alright, Yusuke and I will start training as soon as possible. Please go with Kyosuke. He is not strong enough to save her alone." She begged Talon before he faded away again.

~!~

Kyosuke ran through the snow as quickly as he could. He needed to hurry as quickly as possible to find Emma. The rapidly falling snow was making their scent and making it difficult to track them. His abilities were beginning to fail him. He was trying his best not to tap into the energy he had stored, but it was not looking good. He came to a black forest and was soon coated in darkness. His panther eyes allowed him to see as if it were still daylight outside. He followed the scent as far as he could.

"Damn it!" He cursed looking around and seeing or sensing nothing. The snow was just too thick and he was loosing the scent quickly. He ran ahead going straight. Something was coming. It must have been a distraction to keep Kyosuke away from finding Emma. A horde of daemons appeared around him. Some were in human form and others were in a form he had never seen before. They looked like a cross between a human and an animal, an experiment gone bad. Kyosuke was very angry and frustrated by this point. He did not care what he had to do. He needed to find Emma.

"Get out of my way! I need to save Emma!" Kyosuke hissed and growled ferociously extending his claws and bearing his fangs. He did not care if he was outnumbered. He was going to do what he had to in order to save Emma.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Talon turned back to Aina and smiled at the young leopard. "In time young one." he stated as he vanished.

Yusuke still took hold of Aina as he looked at her and gave her a gentle smile. "You gonna heal me so we can work on your training or what women." he smirked as he started to head to their room. Taking Rin in with her. "Rin..." He stated as he looked his baby sister.

Rin turned to her brother, "yes...?" She sniffled.

Yusuke smiled as he whipped the tears form her eyes, "I need you to help me... Aina is knew to this, and your the only one who can train her form teh ground up. Will you help me with it?" He asked kindly.

Rin looked at Aina then back at Yusuke and nodded.

Yusuke smiled at Her and kissed her forhead, "Good pup..." he stated as he turned to Aina " come on. he called."

~!~

The daemons that surrounded kyosuke moved in closer, "What a Pathetics cat!" They laughed as he changed into there animal forms. Bears, Tigers, hawks, Half breeds... Everything Animal moved closer into Kyosuke. "You'll never find that Mutt of a wolf!" They all crackled in an evil manner. As they all lunged at Kyosuke.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Aina began to get a little nervous. This whole world was very new to her. It was just recently that she found out she was a part of it. If she wanted to stay alive, she had to learn how to use whatever powers she had. Yusuke broke everything down for her and said that she would start with Rin and work her way up to Yusuke since he was the strongest of the family. She took a deep breath and put the necklace on. She would need all the strength and courage she could muster.

"Alright, I'm coming!" She went after Yusuke and Rin and walked behind them in silence. Rin had calmed down and was beginning to get back to her old cheerful self again. She guessed they were going somewhere in the house or outside. She just followed the both of them in silence. Rin had gone on ahead of the two into a huge room. It looked like a gym.

"So, what are we going to do first?" Aina looked around the room and noticed all the training equipment. Some of it was familiar while others weren't.

~!~

Kyosuke was completely surrounded and he knew he was in trouble. If he didn't figure out a way to get out of this mess, he would soon be dead. Animals and human hybrids charged at him from all directions. The best strategy he could think of was to dodge their attacks and try to run further following Emma's scent. She was close, but still a long ways away in human distance. Before anyone was able to strike, he jumped high into the air, used the back of a bear as a spring board and cleared the way running toward Emma's scent. Kyosuke was fast, but he couldn't run forever.

"Hold on Emma! I'm coming!" Kyosuke ran through the thick snow as fast as his frigid paws would carry him. He hoped that Talon would show up soon to at least back him up.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Yusuke looked at Aina and turned to her. He set Rin down and motioned for her to transform. Rin nodded as she was in her wolf form. "The best way for me to explain about transformation is the ability to trust yourself and your powers. its like how Animals trust you..." He stated, "Like the tiger at my company. You have to gain trust in yourself. And the first thing to do with that is to build you up. Now sit." he said. He eyes were a little harsh, but he was in teacher mode. he needed her to be focus, not all lovey dovey.

Rin ran up to Aina and pounced her. Rin smirked as she jumped off.

Yusuke patted Rins heart as he looked at Aina "Sometimes the best way to transform is to relax... Think of your happiest memory... " he smiled as he sat down with her. "Mine was being able to have my family in a comfortable setting..." he stated as he closed his eyes and shifted into his wolf form. looked at Aina expecting her to now give it a try.

~!~

A figure was Following at Kyosuke. "Kyosuke!!!" It was a world. A black with a hint of silver. it was Kaito, "What the hells going on?!" he questioned. He looked at the daemons that were after kyosuke. "Need a hand?" He asked as he slowly started to harness his power and transfromed his wolf form and took on a lot of daemons, "LITTLE HELP!" He howled.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Aina couldn't run away from it anymore. It was now or never. She could see a change in Yusuke. Almost reminiscent of the first time she met him. He was all business. He was explaining to her the best he could what it was like to transform. It was about trusting in oneself and being focused. He told her to try and think of her happiest moment. That was going to be difficult. She nodded and was trying her best to relax until Rin decided to pounce on her and pin her to the floor.

"Ooof!" She was definitely taken by surprise. She was probably just playing. It did hurt, but only for a minute.

"How am I suppose to concentrate when Rin tackles me to the ground like that?" She sat up and saw Yusuke had changed into his wolf form. He was letting her know that it was now her turn. Aina sat there and took a deep breath trying to think of a fond and powerful memory. She closed her eyes and tried to thumb through her memories. There were so many that she had kept locked away for so long. Some of them needed to stay that way so they would not distract her. Finally, she came across one. It was the day Kyosuke took her to the beach after her mother had passed away. She was still feeling down and was in a deep depression. Kyosuke was so tired of seeing her mope and feel sorry for herself, so he just stood up and pushed her into the water. For a moment, she felt kinda angry, but once she looked up at Kyosuke who had his arms crossed and a blank look on his face, she just started laughing. It was the most she had ever laughed in her entire life. Recalling the memory made her smile without even realizing it.

By the time she opened her eyes, she felt something different. She saw things differently. She could hear every sound that was surrounding her. She looked down and saw not hand, but HUGE paws. Behind her, she felt a huge weight attached to her back side. It was a huge puffy tail. She tried to stand up straight, but she could only stand on four feet. She was little wobbly, but after a few tries she was able to stand up.

"Wow. . .I actually did it!"

Aina could not believe that she had done it! She was able to transform into her leopard form. She walked over toward the mirrors on the back wall and looked at herself. It was incredibly overwhelming.

~!~

Kyosuke kept on running but was surprised to find a wolf running alongside him. He looked very familiar. The wolf talked with him telepathically and he instantly recognized the voice.

"Am I glad to see you! No time to explain. Help me take care of these Daemons and I will let you in on what is going on!"

The Daemons were getting closer and the odds were still against them. They might be able to take them on, but it would be very difficult.

"Think we can take them both on? Kyosuke asked. He was still very unsure of himself since he hadn't had any proper training yet.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Yusuke looked at Aina as he smirked. he walked over to her and sniffed her, You have to have full control, you're animal behavior will kick in and if you have the need to attack something small come at me. I'll wear you out but won't hurt you. Its a great training too. he stated. he looked at Rin and motioned for her to step back.

Rin looked at Aina as she started to wag her tail playfully. She was a pup. She liked playing and in her instinct that was natural for a growing cub.

Rin ignored Yusuke as she started to run around the leopard. play!play!Play!Play! she said as she wanted to play so badly, but at the same time let out some energy.

yusuke looked out the window hoping that Kyosuke would be alright. He had to quick the training so they could do the best they could to help as well.

~!~

Kaito nodded as he looked at the tired Panther, "Dude, you need to seriously let out that energy! The sooner we get to Emma the better! He stated as he already knew. Being around other Darkhunters helped in finding out what was going on. The other Dark hunters are do their best to keep the daemons at bay. what was worse was the the creatures were going after humans. So night attack are all over the news. "I'm ready when ever you are." Kaito smirked as he growled at the daemons and started to go after the neck and head of the creatures with a hard kill.

Kaito did the best that he could. Being trained for just a few hours didn't do much, but it definitely helped with his defense and attack style. He did his best to hold them off. "Go any other plans, cause killing them off what do justices..." he said feeling overwhelmed
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Yusuke's words were very true. She could feel her animal instincts beginning to come through and take over her human ones. Snow Leopards are usually very non-aggressive solitary creatures. They are most active in the dawn and dusk hours. Aina felt the needs to climb and be high up. She climbed a few stacked piles of floor mats until she was up as high as she could go. She looked down and observed her surroundings from the high tops. Rin was running around trying to work off some energy while Yusuke kept an eye on her. Aina did not feel the need to do anything. She didn't feel threatened, but she guessed that it would be best to at least practice some kind of hunting and fighting abilities.

"Alright then. She wasn't sure if she should tell Yusuke what she was planning to do. She wanted him at his best. It was the only way she would learn. At that present moment, her instincts were telling her to leap from her current position and take him down going for the neck. She got down low and watched Yusuke. Her swishing tail began to calm itself as she prepared to pounce. Finally, he time was right and she jumped from the mats and onto Yusuke's back. She held back the urge to bite down on his neck and just tried her best to keep the upper hand before he overpowered her.

~!~

"You're right we can't take on all of them alone." We just need to weaken them a little bit and then run for it!" Kyosuke forced his way through the pack of animals. Biting and clawing at whoever stood in his way. He made sure to keep an eye on Kaito in case he needed some help. The two of them did all they could until it was time to run again.

"I think we have done enough! Lets go!" Kyosuke dodged a bear as it fell and made his way through the maze of corpses waiting for Kaito to follow. They were going to find Emma and get her back safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   

Back to top Go down

Sensual Hostility
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next