Share | 

Sensual Hostility

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Yusuke was carefully watching at the young cat. her Instinct has kicked, her need to be up high and watch for prey was normal. He made sure to have the upper hand but to learn to train a little more. He noticed her and noticed her movements. He's dealt with cats before and their need to attack from the height. he would let her pounce, but he need to make sure that she wouldn't try to kill him. She was a big cat, and with the bite of her strong jaws and fangs could kill him if he wasn't careful. Yusuke gasped at the weight of her on his bang, her crawls digging into him a little deep, but not deep enough to cause serious wounds. He growled as he used his head to grab the scruf of her neck as he wrestled witht he cat. The point of the training was for her to gain self control. She was also a lot hard to get off then he thought. he actually struggle to get her off his back. He twisted and turned his neck as he finally caught her and pinned her down with his strogn jaws around her neck, however not having a single tooth down, "breath Aina... Take a deep breath" He instructed as he noticed how scared Rin looked.

~!~

kaito ran with the cat as he noticed the forest was looking familiar. "This way!" he called out as took a path deeper into the forest. He could sense Emma and as they turned through out the maze it the vegetation of the forest was getting thicker. He quickly ran into a Den as he waited for Kyosuke. kaito was close to out of breath as he panted. his tongue hanging out of his neck, "damn.. their all over the place" he whined as he really was tired, the training then suddenly being thrown into a fight wasn't his day. He looked over at the Panther and noticed him panting as well, The young wolf chuckled as he looked at the cat, "You alright?" he asked. He kept the scent of Emma close to him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 pm

As soon as Aina pounced on Yusuke, he was ready. It took him a while to actually get the upper hand. Her actual weight must have surprised him. She did well not to try and bit at his neck, even though it was very tempting. Her instincts were threatening to take over. A snow leopard was able to eat almost anything. As long as it was meat, and a wolf would be a great meal. She lost herself a few times, and Yusuke noticed. He fought back at her trying to keep her from actually killing him. Aina was starting to get tired. It had been a few minutes since they started fighting and Yusuke was starting to get the upper hand. Finally, Yusuke had her pinned down and looked like he was going for the kill aiming at her neck. Aina held her breath and closed her eyes shut as she felt his hot breath on her furry neck. Aina pushed him off of her and laid there feeling quite tired.

Wow. . .that was intense." Aina laid down and kept her eyes on Yusuke to make sure that he didn't pounce on her.

~!~

Kaito recognized where he was and told Kyosuke to follow him. Kyosuke did as he was told, but had a little bit of trouble keeping up. Kaito was a little bit faster. They made it to a den for a little breather.

"Never better." Kyosuke said with obvious sarcasm in his voice. They were getting closer. Emma was a lot closer now. They just needed to hurry and get to her before it was too late.

"We have to get moving again before the rest of them catch up. Do you know where they are keeping Emma?"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Yusuke nodded as he transformed, "Just relax.." He stated He had some open wounds around his neck, his shirt was torn with blood stains as he looked at the wounds, "no bad for your first time. Rin almost killed me when she first did this." he stated as he looked at the cat. He noticed how tired she was, "Aina....?" he called as he looked into the cats eyes, "Hey... close your eyes and relax the body... It'll come natrually." he stated as he noticed Rin watching carefully.

Yusuke grabbed a towel to clean up his wounds. He winced but he knew they would go away soon enough. he looked at a couple of the wights as he looked at her, "lets rest for the night..." he stated, "We'll continue tomorrow." he said. he honestly didn't want to wait, but this was for Ainas sake, she's still learning to control herself. Emma would just have to hold on a little longer as he can do his best to get Aina trained to stay in this form.

~!~

kaito finished panting as he transformered into his human self and looked at kyosuke, "Maybe you should quit smoking... might help." he laughed as he looked around, "We have to wait till sun rise, only an hour left... They shouldn't be able to come after us that quickly..." he said.

he looked at the cat as he knows that he shouldn't be waisting more time. Especially with Emma being in Danger. "We have to get home... Talon specificed. We need to train you further, and Aina needs all the help she can get... Emma can wait..." he stated with a serious tone. He loved his sister dearly, but it was Talons words. He trusted the God with his life, but he hated leaving his sister... He looked at the cat for his response. But he had to keep his scent and tone down to not get caught with Daemons all over.

~!~

Emma opened her eyes as she looked back at the wounds on her body, the blood and candle and sickening toys. She shivered as she was freezing. She did her best to remain in control but she felt so week. 'I can't keep doing this...' she thought. 'he'll drain me...' She herd footstep as she growled when she noticed it was the bastard.

Kiriya looked at the beautiful wolf, "Well... how care you doing?" he smirked as he walked over to her. Emma was in chain, and her body was week do to a drug that prevent her muscles from working properly. Her eyes were a golden yellow as she was angry and just wanted to tear the head of this beast.

Kiriya smirked as he leaned in and kissed the cheek, "Soon... Soon you won't have the energy to work... just more daemon babys,..." he smirked, "You must be excited to be a mother!" he said maniacally. He smirked as he stroked her long hair and pulled at it, "Obey me wolf!" he growled as he smacked her face and took her legs and started to do a number on her. Emma weeped and cried. Her voice with cried and screams. Her body hated this. And it was growing weaker, "NO!!!!" She screamed as she tried to move away but it was usless... "NOOOOOO" The lair was filled with her screams and crys for help. But to most, it was distracted with screams and agony of daemons devouring humans as a meal.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Aina was tired, but not exhausted. She was able to maintain her form just fine. She needed to rest for a few minutes and then she would be ready to try again. Aina's ears turned down when Yusuke transformed back and she saw all the wounds she inflicted on him.

"I'm fine, but are you okay?" She asked. Aina felt guilty for hurting him like that. It was just so hard to keep her instincts under control. It was as if another person had taken over inside her and would not let her control her own actions. It was very reminiscent of the night she made love to Yusuke. That familiar animal had come out once again. Aina laid there and relaxed her body letting herself transform back into a human. She felt like she needed to heal Yusuke. She inflicted those wounds on him, so it was her responsibility to help him.

"Here, let me help." She walked over to Yusuke and took the towel from him so she could clean up his wounds.

"We can keep going if you want. Once I rest for a few minutes, I will be fine. I promise." She smiled as she gently held the towel to one of the bleeding wounds on his neck.

~!~

Once Kyosuke was able to breathe properly without coughing or gasping, he transformed back into his human form.

"You aren't the first one to tell me that." He said plainly. Kyosuke leaned back against the cave wall feeling the need for a cigarette, but had to ignore it. He was very on edge. They were so close to finding Emma, and now Kaito was telling him that they needed to turn back and leave Emma behind.

"We can't turn back now! We are so close to finding her! I don't trust that bastard! First he says that it is my job to rescue her and tells me to go. Now he says we need to go back?!? He needs to make up his fucking mind! I am tired of playing these games!" Kyosuke was seriously pissed off now. Emma had been in their clutches for too long already. She couldn't remain captive for much longer. Her energy would be zapped in no time and she would soon be dead.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 am

Yusuke looked at her as he smiled, "it's fine... I'm alright." He said as he threw the towel aside as he looked at her. He Sighs as he stared deep into her eyes, "You have to have control of yourself. Regardless what your instincts are telling you." He stated with a straight face, "In order to over come that you need to train with Rin for a bit. Some rough play. What I want you to do is make sure you try to keep your inner animal under check. Becuase you're not like Rin or I or even Emma or Kaito it'll be a lot more challengind since you were originally born as a human and not as an animal. While Emma and I were born as pups and then changed to humans." he stated.

He looked out the window and sense Kaito and Kyosuke, "Keep training..." he said as he decided that he needed to get away from her for a bit.

Rin turned and looked at Yusuke and nodded. She turned to Aina, "He'll be alright. " She smiled

~!~

Kaito Sighs, "I know... The gods can be evil... but we have to listen to them..." he stated as he looked at the night sky. "It'll be day break soon..." he said.

~!~

Emma was sitting as she sighs her energy getting low. She glared as she noticed a few daemons coming up to keep and eye on her. She growled. her fangs showing. She decided to change into a Wolf as she maybe be able to take down the Daemons and get out enough to let someone know she was alright.

Emma quickly shifted into her wolf form as she Grabbed a Daemon by the arm as she killed it in a heart beat. Her more animal instics kicking in. She started to limp out of the small room. She growled as she noticed a few more keeping guards, 'fucking asshole...' she thought as she needed to think of something to do. She couldn't stay there and accept Kyosuke or even Yusuke rescue her. 'i'm not fucking weak...' she thought as she decided to charge head on as she growled. Bitting, killing, and snarling as she fought them off in order to get herself out of there.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Aina knew that this was not going to be easy. She missed out on so much when her mother passed away. It would be harder for her to learn all of this since it has been locked away inside of her for so long. Her mother always knew when she needed something, even in the after life she never failed to lend a helping hand. The locket Talon had given to her that belonged to her mother gave her the inner strength she needed to face her fears and unlock her inner strength. She and Yusuke's family were on the brink of an all out war. She needed to be ready.

"Alright." She looked back at him with a stone face. She didn't want to show how uncertain and scared she really was. What if she couldn't do it? What if something happened and it was her fault? What if someone else was captured or even killed? No! She couldn't think that way. The Gods were on their side. Aina was sad to see Yusuke walk away, but Rin reassured her that he would be okay.

"You know him better than I do, Rin, so I trust your judgement." Aina smiled gently at the young lady and transformed back into her Snow Leopard form. She slammed her thick fluffy tail on the ground making loud thumping noises.

"Ready?" She sent to Rin telepathically.

~!~

Kyosuke gritted his teeth trying to hold back his inner anger and frustration. What in the hell had he gotten himself into? All of this was too complicated and quite frankly seemed rather suspicious to him. Why should he trust these people? He barely knew them. Aina seemed to trust them well enough, but he was still skeptical. Kyosuke hated putting his tail between his legs and walking away from the situation. To him, it was like giving up which he HATED to do.

Kyosuke scoffed and made a fist inside his pocket where his cigarettes should have been. He dropped them somewhere on the way to their current location which he still didn't know.

"This is abandonment! What ever happened to never leaving a man behind? Emma needs us how in the hell can they justify leaving her behind when she has become a sex slave to that evil bastard? I don't care if we have to listen to them, this is total bull shit!" Kyosuke was clearly angry. His eyes were a blazing green and his claws threatened to slice through the pocket of his already shredded jeans. Kyosuke had already had enough. He did not have the temperament to deal with all this. He was fully prepared to leave. He just couldn't take it ANYMORE!
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

Rin nodded as she got into her wolf form as she growled and tackled Aina to the ground. Using her out of strength to take down the over grown cat. She nipped at the ears lightly as to not harm aina. She noticed Aina's tail as she tried to play with her. Trying to bite at it. Rin was having a lot of fun, and didn't consider this training.

~!~

Yusuke sat in his office as he type in some information in regards about Emma's possible wear about. He looked at the records of all the daemons. He shook his head as he growled under his breath. He sighs as he did a little more research on how to train Aina so she could tap into her powers. he started to research and noticed something about her records. "Spirit?" he said out loud as he blinked. He continue to do more research as he suddenly got an idea. 'Perfect' he thought as he got up and went back to get a hold of both Kaito, Kyosuke, and Aina. He quickly dialed Kaito's number.

~!~

Kaito looked at Kyosuke. He was getting pissed now, and usually he never got angry but Kyosuke was really pushing his button, "So if you think this is a complete waste of time why the fuck do you stay around?!" he growled. "We listen to the gods because they know what's best for us. They determine if we live till the next day or not..." He glared at him. "As for Leaving Emma..." He said looking down, "Deep down I don't want to leave her... But something tells me she'll be alright." He said but glare at him, "Though had you listen to my brother and actually Watched over her like you were suppose to she probably could have been save!" He yelled. He huffed as he tried to remain cool like his brother. But then noticed his phone go off. He thanked god it was Yusuke. "Yeah bro?" he answer

~!~

Yusuke smiled, "I need you to come home. Get Aina to the Company and let her train with the White Tiger that we are currently keeping." He stated.

~!~

Katio blinked, "Are you nuts?! She could die in that cage with that Beast..." He stated.

~!~

Yusuke sighs, "Just do it... Bring Rin with you." he said and quickly hung up the phone.

~!~

Kaito groaned as he pushed his hair out of his face as he glared at Kyosuke, "I honestly don't care what you do now. I know the gods tell me to bring you back to Yusuke...But at this point... I could care less." He glared, "If you want to go and try and find Emma on your own... by all means." he said as he started to walk away and leave Kyosuke, "But know this." he stated before he started to walk. He turned away his eyes a serious, his eyes matching kyosuke's anger and frustrated one, "I hate the idea of leave Emma alone... For all I know she could be dead already. But I trust her to be alright..." He stated. "I love my sister... And she obvious cares a lot about you..." he glared, "Though I don't know why... you just don't seem any better then Kyo..." He spat.

Kaito left as he transformed into his wolf form to head home.

~!~

Yusuke walked back into the room and Noticed Aina and still training with Rin. Even Rin looks really warn out. "Aina..." he called as he looked at the young adult snow leopard, "You're going to train more with someone of your kind." He stated as he noticed Rin playing more with Aina's tail, "RIN" He growled as he didn't need her to distract her.

Rin stopped as her ears flopped down as she walked away from the tail, but listened to Yusuke.

Yusuke looked at Aina, "I need to train with that White Tiger that's in the company healing at the moment... You had a moment. And he protected you..." He stated, "You need to be down at his level. "He said with a serious tone. His pushed his hair back as he sighs. He was concerned about Emma. At the moment he's hoping that she will live.

~!~

Emma gasped as she spit some blood out of her mouth as she noticed all the dead Daemons. She sighs as she started to run in her wolf form to get out of the place. She looked around and noticed another corridor. She Started to smell and noticed a familiar scent, 'Kyosuke...' She quickly ran in that direction as she wanted was a home free. She yelped as she tripped. Spraining her ankle as she growled at herself. 'fucking weak ankles...' she growled as she started to run again. limping a little bit as she tried to get out of there, but she felt as though she was going no where. just into endless darkness. She huffed as she looked around and could hear foots steps. She growled as she looked up and noticed it was Kyosuke. she gasped as she changed back and quickly ran into his arms. His scent was the same, but something was different. She looked into his eyes and noticed they were red. She gasped as she tried to get out but was caught, "N-No!" She growled as Kiriyan changed into his normal form with an evil maniacal smirk on his lips.

"So you seem to have an attachment to that cat..." He smirked as he changed back into Kyosuke.

Emma growled as she tried to get out of his hard grip.

Kiriyan walked up to her. Held her against wall as he took off his pants. "Lets see how you like this." he grinned.

Emma cried as she tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. "NO... NO!... NOOOO" She cried as she was being rapped, slapped, scratched and much worse. But all of it was being down in Kyosuke's form.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Rin suddenly came charging at Aina and surprisingly tackled her with ease. Those familiar feelings of feeling threatened and the need to retaliate were starting to come back again. Aina did her best to fight them. From what she could see, Rin was just having fun and not trying to actually "fight" with her. Not like Yusuke was trying to do earlier. Aina didn't fight back. She just focused on trying to keep her instincts at bay. It was hard to do both at the same time. It was not long until Yusuke came back into the room. He meant business. Aina shifted her focus onto him and didn't notice Rin still playing with her tail. 

"My kind? What do you mean?" Aina didn't know of anyone else like her other than Kyosuke and he was still out trying to rescue Emma. It was then Yusuke mentioned the White Tiger that she had helped earlier. Aina nodded in agreement. It would probably be beneficial for her to train with someone of her own kind. That tiger would posses the same instincts as her and would be able to better understand her. Aina did feel a certain connection with the tiger when she healed him. It was almost like he already knew her. 

~!~ 

Kyosuke listened to Kaito's words. They were like poison to him and left a bitter and burning taste in his mouth. If he was right about the God's looking out for them and knowing what was best for them, then they had a sick and twisted way of showing that they care and doing what is right. Kyosuke was about to respond when he heard a familiar sound. It sounded like a ring tone. He did not own a cell phone, so he assumed it was Kaito's, and the person on the other end was Yusuke. Kyosuke just stood there trying not to listen. Once Kaito hung up the phone, he suddenly gave Kyosuke a very unfriendly glare and made his opinion known. Kyosuke didn't agree with it and was flat out insulted. Kyosuke looked at Kaito with a glare of his own. 

"You assume too much, Kaito. Do not compare me to him. I am not a venomous snake that sneaks around preying on women. I do not rape women either. I do not even care to be around them. I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me or even the God's opinion of me. They can strike me down right now for all I care. I only care to do what is right." Kyosuke defended himself well. He did not like anyone assuming they knew who he was or his thought process. The only person that really knew him well enough to pass judgement was Aina. Kaito suddenly transformed and headed back in the opposite direction towards home. Kyosuke was glad he was gone. Now he could think clearly. He needed little time to think. Kyosuke knew what he had to do. Emma was so close. He could feel it. Disobeying orders like any normal Felidae would do, he charged in the direction he knew Emma was in. 

~!~ 

"Okay, Yusuke. If you think that is best, I will do it." Aina transformed back and stood up. "I am going to put on some fresh clothes since these are all torn and dirty." She walked past Yusuke without a word and went up to the room that Yusuke had originally assigned to her. She wanted some time alone to think and take in all that had happened. As she rummaged through the drawers looking for something suitable to wear, she wept. The cold silver of the locket against her chest made her think of her mother. She missed her now more than ever. Aina wished that she could be here with her to help her through these hard times. 
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Kaito returned home as he noticed that Yusuke and Rin were playing and Aina was out of the room, "Wheres Aina?" he asked curiously. He was still breathing a little deeply but then realized that Kyosuke didn't follow him, "The damn cat." He growled.

Yusuke blinked as he turned to him, "Wasn't Kyosuke suppose to be with you?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes.

Kaito looked at him, "he was... he..! Oh God Damnit!" he growled, "He much of ran off to Find Emma..." he said.

Yusuke shifted his form as he motioned for Rin to behave. Rin down with her tail between her legs as she pouts, 'why did we have to stop?!' she thought as she gave a whine to Yusuke.

Yusuke glared at Rin but then turned his attention back to Kaito. "Kyosuke will be fine... Leave him. We'll catch up to him after Aina has had a Lesson with the Tiger." He stated.

Kaito shook his head as he looked at him. His eyes completely serious. Since he's been training with the Dark Hunters things have changed him a little bit. He's a lot more careful and always observes his surroundings. He noticed Aina coming through the Door. He gave her a soft smile.

Rin pouted as she sighs and changed back into forums but looked at Yusuke. "Won't you be coming with us?" She asked. 

Yusuke smiled down at Rin, "No... Kaito will look after you both." He said softly. "I need to go follow after Kyosuke... Kaito... Was he close to Emma where about at all?" he asked with a serious look.

Kaito nodded his head, "Yeah... but Talon told me to bring him back here... but Kyosuke didn't listen..." He stated. 

Yusuke shook his head while pushing his bangs aside and laughing, "Talon already knew that Kyosuke wouldn't listen you or anyone else, maybe Aina but not likely... You know that Artemis has a Plan for them both." He said softly.

Kaito sighs. "I know... but it still sucks." he said softly. He turned to Aina and looked at Yusuke, "Are you sure about this?" he asked

Yusuke nodded as he looked at his brother, "I trust you." He said. Yusuke then walked up to Aina, "I need you to go with Kaito to the Company... be on your toes. Do NOT leave his side... do you understand?" He asked. "I have to meet up with Talon and fine Kyosuke and see if we can get to Emma quickly. Kaito will keep watch..." He said as he leaned down and kissed her forehead, "If Rin and Kaito are fighitng daemons. I need you to contact me as soon as possible. I'll get to you as soon as I can... alright?" he asked he pushed her bangs said as he could look deeper into her eyes and smiled, "I love you." He whispered ashe noticed her red eyes. "You're alright..." he said as he hugged her tightly, "You're mother would be proud... but she needs you to stay strong... kay?" he asked.

~!~

Emma groaned as she opened her eyes as he noticed she was in that same hall way. She winced as she stood up as she narrowed her eyes. 'I'm not a fucking baby maker...' she thought as she started to limp down the hall way. She slowly started to get into her wolf form. She was limping as her ears were straight up and alert. She growled whens he herd running steps, 'I can't fight...' she thought as she noticed a dark corner as she slowly went to it and tried to find hopefully not being alerted. 'fucking daemons...' she thought as she noticed a family figure, "K-Kyosuke...?" she whimpered as she wanted to believe it was him, but for all she knew it was Kiriyan again in Kyosuke form.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Aina managed to find a decent light blue cami, a black pull over long sleeve cardigan and a pair of skinny jeans. She sat down in her chair and slipped on her winter snow boots. Once she was done, she sat up and looked around the room. Small tears were still streaming down her face. She continued to sit there for a few more minutes letting out what was left of her tears. Once her eyes were dry, she put that smile back on her face and looked in the mirror at herself. She didn't really like what she saw. Her face was pale and her eyes were red and a little puffy from crying. She hoped her smile would distract everyone. Reluctantly, she rejoined everyone in the training room. She was surprised to see Kaito there with them. 

"Oh, Kaito. Hello. You're back so soon." She was indeed happy to see him and that he was not hurt. Aina began to get worried when Yusuke and Kaito were talking about going after Kyosuke. Aina was not surprised to hear about Kyosuke's reckless behavior. She was just really worried about him and Emma as well. Aina just stood there in silence trying to hide her worry. Kyosuke could be so stupid some times. He should have just listened to Talon and Kaito. 

Yusuke stood in front of Aina and explained to her what was going on. She just nodded at his instructions and assured him that she would follow them. 

"Yes, I promise. I will stay with Kaito. If anything goes wrong, I will call you." Her wall was slowly crumbling down when Yusuke started to be gentle with her. He pushed a few stray strands of hair from her face and looked into her eyes. Once he said that he loved her, the tears just came flowing out of her eyes and she couldn't stop it. She bit her trembling lip trying to make herself stop crying. He kissed her forehead and hugged her close. 

"I love you too. And I will. Just promise me that you will be careful and come back to me?" She hugged him tight and didn't want to let him go, but she had to. He had a job to do.

~!~ 

Kyosuke transformed in mid-run as she he sprinted as fast as he could toward Emma's scent. "Just hold on until I get to you. Don't you dare die on me, woman!" He found a cave hidden behind a veil of leaves and vines. The scent grew stronger the deeper in he went. It was dark and moist in the cave. His feline eyes allowed him to see as if the cave were fully lit. He noticed the sound of his paws scrapping against stone. The cave was attached to a stone entryway that was lined with torches. There were several corridors and chambers to go in. This guy was smart. Emma's scent was marked all over the place. He must have spread her scent through every inch of those hallways. It was going to take some time for him to find her in this maze. 

Finally, after fighting off several Daemons along the way he felt himself getting closer to where Emma was. He could hear her breathing and her calling his name. 

"Emma!" He came around the corner and found her lying on the floor in an exhausted heap. He approached her slowly to make sure she was alright. He could smell sex all over her. 

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" 
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 am

Yusuke nodded as he shifted into his wolf form and headed out the door.

Kaito looked over at Aina and smiled at her. "You ready?" He asked politely. He pushed his hair back as he looked around and looked down and noticed Rin looked sad. "Hey whats wrong squirt?" he asked as he picked her up.

Rin yelped as he looked at him as he pouted, "Everyone is too busy..." She mumbled. "First its Emma, then Yusuke, and now us..." She stated.

Kaito laughed at her, "We need to help Aina... She's still new to all this, and she needs our help. Were gonna head to the company and she's gonna get training form the white tiger." He said.

Rin nodded, "Do we get to play with the kitty?" She asked.

Kaito shook his head, "We'd probably get eaten." he laughed as he looked at Aina, "Lets go. Would it be easier for you to travel as an animal, or as a human in a car?" He asked her.

~!~

Yusuke was running fiercely in the wood as he he dodge things smoothly howled as he looked around and noticed a god appear before him, "Talon." he stated as he shifted quickly. He winced as it was getting a little harder for him to shift.

Talon looked at him and smirked, "I take it its been a while since you got anything?" he asked.

Artemis appeared next to her husband as she looked at him, "Emma's fine." She stated. But she had a serious look, "But she's weak. Kyosuke found her... We don't have much time."

Yusuke glares at Talon, "I don't really think right now is a good time for us to be having sex at a time like this." he growled. Yusuke bowed to Artemis when she arrived. and was relieved to hear that Emma was alright. But was concerned, "What do we do now?" he asked.

Talon sighs, "I know you hate running around, but you need to follow Kyosuke. Help Emma. But be quick about it. Daemons need Aina because of her healing ability... She needs to meet with her teacher before things get worse." he stated.

Yusuke nodded as he sifted. Each time he shifted it was getting harder and harder. he groaned at the pain as he quickly was hot on kyosuke scent and followed it.

Talon looked at Artemis as he sighs, "Will things look up?" He asked her.

Artemis watched as Yusuke left, "Depends... There's a lot to think about. Aina must be able to let go of her hurt past and accept what she's has now. Kyosuke and Emma both have a much more complicated future ahead of them. And Yusuke needs to understand that life won't eve be simple if he keeps this up... At this rate, he won't have a chance to actually settle down." She stated.

Talon smirked at his wife, "You always were the barer of bad news." He stated, "And kaito and Rin....?" He asked.

Artemis had a grim expression on her face. "I do not wish to talk about them at the moment...." She stated. as she quickly vanished.

Talon sighs 'thats not good...' he thought as he followed after his wife.

~!~

Emma winced as she looked at Kyosuke and noticed his scent it really was him, 'oh thank both Talon and Artemis...' she thought as she held his hand gentle as she nodded. She got slowly sat up as she looked at him. "Wheres everyone else...?" She asked in a whispered but her ears perked up whens he started to hear Daemons. 'crap....' she thought as she quickly tried to get up and run for it, but she winced as her whole body ached, "I can't fight." She stated.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Aina smiled at Rin's innocence. She was still very young and being exposed to all of this must have had some kind of effect on her. Aina looked at Kaito, "It would probably be faster if we just transformed and ran there ourselves."

She still hadn't really gotten a grip on transforming just yet, but it got easier the more she did it. Emma was in trouble, so she didn't have time to think about looking embarrassed or get frustrated. She focused her energy and transformed into her Snow Leopard form. She growled incoherently and looked and both Rin and Kaito. They needed to hurry and get to the company.

Once they arrived, Aina transformed back to her human form and went down into the basement where the tiger was being held. She instructed Kaito and Rin to stay at the entrance and keep watch. Aina approached the cage cautiously. The tiger was in its straw bed sleeping. It awoke when it sensed Aina's presence. He looked at her and remembered her, so he did not get riled up. Aina entered the cage and closed the door behind her. She still approached the tiger cautiously, after all, it was still a wild animal. The tiger did the same. Aina put out her hand and the tiger sniffed it. Once he was familiar with her scent again he rubbed his head into the palm of her hand. She smiled and knelt down to his level and pet him.

"Alright, I hope this works..." She was not sure how the tiger would react once she transformed, but it was a chance she would have to take. Focusing her energy, Aina transformed into her animal form in front of the tiger. He just watched. Once it was done, she looked the tiger in the eyes. Her fluffy tail hung low behind her as she tried not to make any sudden moves.

"So, you are an animal carrier?" Aina's eyes went wide. She looked around the cage wondering if anyone else was with them.

"Who said that?" She forgot that when she was in animal form, she couldn't talk. It was all telepathic. Then she looked at the tiger. "Did you just...?"

"Yes. I can project my words into your mind." Aina was stunned. She could actually talk to animals. "Keep in mind, my child. You can only speak telepathically with your own kind." She didn't understand. She was able to speak to Yusuke and the others.

"But, I can speak to my friends and they are wolves."

"What I mean is, you can only speak to other big cats that are actually animals. You cannot speak to actual wolves or any other animal." "Oh..." She was silent for a few minutes.

"Have you come to me for training, my child?" "Yes. I need to help my friend. She is in trouble and she might be hurt. I need to learn as much as I can from you so I can help her." The tiger nodded. "I can teach you all I know. I can also teach you how to harness your healing abilities."

~!~

Kyosuke was so relieved that she was alright. She was battered and bruised, but she was in pretty good shape for the most part. That bastard had taken her so much and so hard that she couldn't even stand. Kyosuke looked behind him, he heard the Daemons as well. They were closing in pretty quickly. They had to get out of there before they were trapped. Kyosuke instructed her to climb on his back. He was still in his Panther form, so it would be easier for her to just ride on his back. Once she was on safely, he spoke to here telepathically and told her to hold on tight. It was going to be a long run for the exit. Kyosuke charged forward fighting off as many Daemons as he could. It was a bit more difficult with Emma on his back.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Yusuke continued to run as he finally got to the area where Kyouske and Emma were... he heard a commotion and he started to kill and bit off heads of daemons as he growled. He looked and saw Kyosuke and Emma. Emma was limp but she did try her best to help, but it was hard.

Yusuke growled as he looked over and noticed Kyosuke, 'i'll hold them off! go!' he stated as he started to fight off all the daemons. He growled as he killed one after the other, but the amounts were even too much for him.

Emma growled whens he heard a evil laughed, "Well well.... look what we have..." Said Kiriyan "A kitty and two puppies... how cute." he smirked as he had all the daemons vanished. "Now... lets disgust like adults. Give me the girl... and I won't have that sweet snow kitty killed." he threatened. as he swooshed his hair aside

Yusuke growled as he started to attack Frist as Kiriyan dodge him easily, "Now now... no need to act violent..." he smirked. Kiriyan looked at Emma, "Now my little puppy... why not just come back to bed with me... " He stated as he started to walk over to her.

Emma had fear in her eyes but growled.

Kiriyan smirked, "Really... your gonna try and growl when your that week...?" he asked as he laughed the cave walls echoing his laughter. "Maybe some other time lets go." He said as he had a spiritual hand grasp Kyosuke's neck as he strangled the cat, "Your in my way." he glared as he threw Kyosuke aside.

Emma yelped as she fell to the ground as she tried to get Kyosuke. Yusuke gasped as he tried ot get her but was caught in the arms, "No no puppy..." Kiriyan said as he graped Emmas collar before she caught get away and started to licked Emma fur near her muzzle, "Just watch..." he stated.

Yusuke gasped, 'Emma!' he thought

~!~

Kait watched but then noticed Daemons as he transformer, "You ready?" he asked his siter.

Rin changed as well and nodded promising to protect Aina. 'don't you dare die...' she stated with a worried look.

Kaito gave a smiliar smirk, 'like I have time for that...' he stated as they started to fight and guarding the door where Aina was having her training.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Kyosuke nodded and ran on ahead, but was stopped in his tracks by a long haired man with a maniacal laugh. He guessed that this was the one who hurt and raped Emma.

"Move aside you bastard, before I tear you to shreds!" Kyosuke was VERY angry. He did not like men who prayed on women. He of course, did not move. Yusuke tried to attack him, but he easily dodged. He was coming for Emma and he was not about to let him take her again. He stood ready, but was taken by surprise when a huge see through hand came hurdling toward them. He tried to dodge it, but it grabbed him by the neck and began to choke him. Kyosuke growled and kicked trying to get out of its grasp. His head was fixed so he could not bite this hand. Kiriyan tossed him aside and into a wall. It knocked him for a loop for a loop for a few minutes.

By the time he awoke, Yusuke was also trapped by the phantom hand and Kiriyan was creeping closer and closer to Emma. Kyosuke screamed with a powerful roar and ran toward Kiriyan. "Don't turn your back on me!" He jumped at Kiriyan and bit down on his shoulder with his fangs. Once he punctured the skin, a strange toxin entered his mouth and forced him to release his hold. It got in his eyes as well. Kyosuke pawed at his eyes and growled in pain.

~!~

Aina heard a commotion at the top of the stairs. "Oh, no! They must have come for me!"

"Focus, child. You need to concentrate. Don't worry about them. Focus your healing energy to the palms of your hands." Aina had transformed back into her human form. She was only able to use her healing abilities as a human which left her incredibly vulnerable. With time, she would be able to perform it while also sustaining her animal form. Aina closed her eyes and began to focus. He palms slowly began to glow with a light blue aura. It was very warm. The tiger watched and waited. He wanted her to be able to hold the energy in her palms and filter it properly so she wouldn't waste too much.

"Good. Now, touch the scar on my paw and try to keep the energy flowing steadily and don't use it all in one blast." Aina nodded trying to stay focused, but it was hard when she could hear Kaito and Rin fighting Daemons that she was sure were after her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Kiriyan smirked, "I wouldn't have touched that if I were you." he told kyosuke. "That gas is poison highly deadly and can possibly lose your abilities as a Shapshifter ... the only healer that can do it... is a Snow leopard." he laughed evilly.

Emma gasped as she tried to get to Kyosuke. but she was grabbed by her fur as she yelped and growled wanted to get out of his grip. "Now... lets see how you feel if I just took you right here in front of your love as well as your brother... won't that be entertaining?!" He said as he forced her to shift into her human form. She was pale, black and blue, bloody, She coughed as she was completely filthy. Her body was torn as her lower region was completely covered in cum, blood and god only knows.

Yusuke growled as he tried to but coughed as he was strangled but then looked at Kyosuke, 'you alright?!' he asked him

Emma growled as she was too weak to do anything. She tried to use her last energy to prevent any pregnancy but she was so weak she was at her breaking point.

Yusuke closed his eyes as he couldn't look at Emma in that state.

Emma screamed in pain as she was grabbed by Kiriyan on her broken arm as he pushed her against the wall and he pulled his own pants down as he lifted her legs, "Now now pup... you shouldn't cry." he smirked as he licked her tears away.

Emma whimpered as she couldn't do it anymore.

Yusuke growled as he did everything in his power to get out but he couldn't.

~!~
Kaito groaned as he was started to get weak. but did his best to hold off as much as he can. Rin was so tired as she yelped as he was grabbed by one. kaito growled as he leaped and killed them quickly as he grabbed Rin, "You alright?" he asked her.

Rin nodded, "How much longer... I can't hold them off for long." she said.

Kaito looked at the door. "I hope soon.... we need the help." he stated and continued to kill everything as it came his way.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 pm

The miasma was thick and quickly deteriorating to Yusuke and Kyosuke. If they spent too much time in there, their animal and human DNA would be effected. They could possibly be stuck as either their human or animal selves without being able to transform anymore. They could even lose their abilities all together. Kyosuke was on his knees coughing. His eyes burned making it difficult to see. Now in his human form, he crawled on his knees trying to find Yusuke or Emma. He could hear Kiriyan talking. His words enraged him. Kyosuke was not going to let him lay a hand on Emma again. Kyosuke stood up and could barely see the top of Emma and Kiriyan's heads over the miasma cloud. He ran blindly toward them and tackled Kiriyan to the ground. He started punching him in the face repeatedly.

~!~

Aina touched the tigers paw and continued to focus on keeping her energy constant. Her hands were shaking. She was very nervous and scared. The last time she tried to control her powers they back fired and she ended up hurting someone. She couldn't give into the fear. It was her worst enemy. Her palms hovered over the tigers paw. She opened her eyes and saw the scar slowly beginning to fade. Once it was gone, the blue aura faded.

"Well done, child." The tiger praised her. "Thank you...now we have to help Rin and Kaito. They can't hold them off any longer." "You are still too weak to fight them on your own. I can take care of them. Release me from this cage and climb on my back." Aina quickly opened the cage door and climbed onto the white tigers back. They sprinted up the stairs and leaped over Rin and Kaito. The tiger growled and began attacking the Daemons. Ripping their heads and limbs off. Aina hopped off his back and ran over to Kaito and Rin. "Are you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensual Hostility   

Back to top Go down

Sensual Hostility
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12