Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:32 am

Kyosuke: *sitting under a tree smoking a cigarette and playing his guitar*

Emma: *looks over at Kyosuke* Your an ass

Kyosuke: I know.

Emma: *sighs and leans in and kisses his cheek*

Kyosuke: What was that for?

Emma: *shrugs* I don't know... just a kiss...

Kyosuke: *turns his head and kisses her on the lips* At least do it right next time. He said purposely trying to make her mad.

Emma: *glared as she stood up. Took his guitar and threw it across the college campus* Fucking DICK HEAD! *storms off*

Kyosuke: "You're paying for the repairs! Just saying!" He stands up and transforms into his panther form running after her. Using his head, her tapped her ass and launched her into the air making her land on his back.

"You won't get away." He smirked.

Emma growled as she leaned in and bit down on his ear, "The Hell I'm paying for the repairs!" She glared, "You're the one who's an ass! You ask for it!" She growled as she bit down on his ear pretty hard.

Kyosuke growled quite loud. That actually DID hurt him. "Oww! What the fuck?!?" It usually took a lot to make him curse like that. He stopped and pawed at his ear. It felt like she actually drew blood.

"What are you trying to do take my ear off?!" He yelled, but still had control in his tone.

Emma smirked as she leaned down the Panther. Kiss the ear gently as she started to lick as it. She then used her hands and started to scratch it behind them, "No... but you were just being a big meanie... I have to punish you some how." She teased as she lick and kissed at the ear to make it feel better.

Kyosuke was actually a little bit, well, mad. He knew he was being as ass, but that was no reason to try and take his ear off.

"You could have done it without trying to dismantle my ear." She was trying to make up for it by licking and kissing his ears. He didn't really like having his ears messed with. They began to twitch every time she got near them.

"In the future, please do it in a more conventional way."

Emma pouted at the panther. "Well if you weren't such an ass this wouldn't be a problem... Do I have to bring a spray bottle with me?" She asked. She looked at it and noticed that it was a little swollen. She felt guilt now as she sighs and got off his back as she decided to go back to to her place, "Sorry..." She said as she started to pout more.

Picking his own poison did not really sit well with him, but it was better than losing an ear.

"That's fine with me." His ear was throbbing now and blood was rushing to it. She did quite a number on him. She hopped off his back and was pouting feeling very guilty. He could see that she really did feel terrible about what she did. She had learned her lesson, so there was no reason to keep punishing her. Kyosuke transformed back into his human form and walked over to her wrapping an arm around her should.

"It's alright. I'll take you home."

Emma shook her head, "No..." She said. her sapphire blue eyes were puppy eyes as she looked back up at him, "Do you hate me?" She said as she was close to tears. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him. She didn't think she bit him that hard.

She looked so pitiful. Like a little lost dog that had no place to go. Those eyes always had a way of melting his heart.

"I was angry, but no, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. You made one mistake. It's fine." Granted his ear was swollen and throbbing, but she didn't mean to hurt him like that.

"It's not like I am going to die or my ear is actually going to fall off, so don't worry about it."

Emma nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she nuzzle her face into his chest, "I didn't mean too..." She said softly. She hugged him tighter. Sure Kyosuke was known for being an ass. But at the same time. He showed that he cared about her. She was up to lean in and kiss him when SOMEONE decided to interrupt them.

"Hey! Emma! You should come watch our soccer game!" It was non other then Kyo. He was notorious for ruining their very little romantic life.

Emma growled as she looked over at Kyo butt hen put on a False smile, "O-Oh?! Soccer... Um... you know what... I don't know."

Kyo reached for Emma arm as he tried to pull her away from Kyosuke, "Aw! Come on! It'll be fun! Not hang around this asshole. You'll hav ea blast with me!" he smirked as he tried to lean ina nd get a kiss from Emma.

Emma growled as she looked towards Kyosuke as she begged for him to save her.

"I know you didn't. Stop worrying so much." He stroked her head softly to try and calm her down a bit. He wrapped an arm around her in turn. She lifted her head and looked at him in the face. He could see that she was sincere. He smiled softly and was about to kiss her when a familiar and unwanted voice rang in his ears. It was Kyo who had the most "perfect" timing Kyosuke had ever seen.

Kyo had no problem yanking Emma away from him like he owned her. Kyosuke could see the helpless look in her eyes. Kyosuke did not like this guy and was looking for a good excuse to kick his sorry ass. Kyosuke was usually a very peaceful guy, but when he got mad or agitated. . .you better watch out!

Kyosuke walked up to Kyo and got him by the back of his collar stopping him in his tracks.

"So how does going off with an even bigger asshole justify the problem?" He pulled back on Kyo's collar yanking him off of Emma.

Kyo glared at Kyosuke as he looked over at Emma and laughed, "Really?! Come on Emma! You want this guy! How many times has he hurt you. He's nothing but an ass hole!" He glared at the girl.

Emma glared at Kyo as she looked at Kyosuke and smiled at him, "He maybe an Asshole... but he's a decent asshole. Unlike you. If you'll excuse me I have exams to study for. And prefer not to be other with your stupid excuse of a date when all you want to do is get in my pants.

Kyo glared at Emma but then shoved Kyosuke off of him, "Ha! Yeah, but at least I have the energy to always have sex. Unlike you! Stupid Whore!" he laughed as he started to run off.

Emma felt a little hurt by that statement. She looked down, but covered it with a fake smile as she looked at Kyosuke. "Thank... He doesn't seem to ever leave me alone..." She laughed as it still stung when she had a hard time getting a guy to sleep with her to restore energy. She looked back up at Kyosuke as she decided that probably was a best time to leave, "So... I'll catch you in class then?" She asked as she slowly started to walk backwards so she can kinda get a head jolt out of there.

Hearing that statement said out loud and seeing Emma's face made things click in Kyosuke's head. She may have defended him and called him a decent asshole, but he was STILL an asshole none the less. Kyosuke was so tempted to chase after him and kick his ass, but that would solve nothing.

"Ignorant prick." Kyosuke scoffed. "You're welcome. If he ever bothers you like that again, just let me know. I can't stand people like him that belittle others."

Emma seemed a little discontent. Kyo must have hit a weak spot with his statement about Emma's problem with energy restoration.

"Yeah. See you then." He waved and thought it would be a good idea to gather the pieces of his shattered guitar so he could fix it.

Emma started to run back as she headed to her apartment. She looked back and noticed it was it was spring. All the happy couples were out and about. She was a little bitter towards the scenery. She sighs as she decided to head to a down town music store and buy a new guitar for Kyosuke. 'I don't even know what I am to him... We kiss, we hug... we almost kiss... What am I?' She thought as she looked through the guitars as she purchased one with ease. Made it easier since her brother was a millionaire. He had a beautiful wife and kids. And he was content. He was able to send her to school after all.

She looked around and decided to get one that Kyosuke was eyeing for a while. She remember him talking about it. She bought the guitar. Had his name engraved as she. Took the case. She decided to wait till tomorrow. She noticed a couple guys gathering by a park just minding there own business when they noticed Emma. She ignored them but then noticed that they were following her.

"Where you going sweet cheeks." One of them stated.

"Yeah! Whats the rush." They said as he grabbed for her arm, "Come on. Hang with us for a bit... Whats your name?" They continued to pester her as she finally got out of their grips as she beat the shit out of them. She knew how to defend her self, she just liked it more when Kyosuke stood up for her. She walked away with ease as she started to head back to her apartment.

Kyosuke finally found all the missing pieces of his guitar. It was salvageable, but it would take a while for him to get it back together. He got as many pieces as he could into his backpack and started to head back to his apartment.

Emma decided to take a detour and stop by Kyosuke house and just wait. Just so she could give him the guitar as a payment for what she did to his other one. She sat on the case as she waited patiently. She's been over at his house before as she sighs as she wait for him

Kyosuke lugged the heavy back pack on his back and walked the 10 blocks to his apartment. It was dark by the time he got there. He walked up the stairs and down the hall his apartment was in. He was surprised to find Emma sitting at his door with a guitar case behind her back.

"I am surprised to see you here. I thought you went home?"

Emma nodded, "I thought so too." She said softly as she blushed a little bit, "I felt bad about the guitar... So I bought you a new one..." She said softly as she stood up and pulled the guitar out, "Its the Gibson that you've wanted for a while... I got your name engraved on it..." She said softly as she looked at him... "Do you like it?" She asked

Kyosuke was speechless. She went through all that trouble and bought him a guitar that was at least 3-4 times the price of the one she destroyed.

"Emma. . .I don't know what to say. You didn't have to do this. The price of that Gibson is at least triple the price of my own guitar." He looked at the guitar that Emma got for him. It was beyond beautiful.

"Thank you, very much. I will treasure it always." He closed the guitar case and took it from her.

"Would you like to come inside? I want to play something on this for you."

Emma blushed. She's heard him play the guitar, and he was good at it... But he's never played a song for her... "Sure." she blushed as she followed him inside the house as she smiled. She felt like a small crush was slowly happening between. And now she was a little more confused cause she wasn't sure if he cared about it. Granted he teased a lot with kisses and he's always like... try and mate with her in his panther form while she's in a wolf form. But at the same time... she wasn't sure exactly. He's never blunt out said that he liked her. "Kyosuke... Do you.... you don't have a girlfriend do you?" She asked curiously

Kyosuke unlocked the door so the two of them could go inside. There was a song Kyosuke had been practicing a song for a few weeks now he wanted to play for her. He wasn't really sure if he should play it for her. He didn't want her to think he was being too forward or just flat out corny. He decided he was going to wait for the right moment, and now seemed a good a time as any.

He put his bag down and went into his bedroom to get his amp. He opened the guitar case and examined the guitar. He could not believe that she did that for him.

"I want to play a song for you that I have been practicing for a long time now. It is meant to be for you, but I could never figure out the right time to play it for you. Now seems like the perfect time." He plugged his guitar into the amp and sat down on the couch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9ZDaIrkU&list=FLeFeMEWlcER5F-OmL3p_rzQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

As Emma listened the song and realized the chorus. She blushed when he stated, "I would always love me." She herd his wonderful voice as she realized she could listen to him sing forever. She blushed as she listened to him finish the song. "Just so were clear... you... You'll always love... Cause that the message I got across." She stated as she was still so happy and wanted to squeal but at the same time she wasn't sure how to react. "And all this time.. all those "almost kisses" And little kisses... I thought you were teasing me..." She said honestly as she looked back at him a she walked over and hugged him tightly, "I loved it! Thank you so much, and you sang it so beautifully." She said softly as she leaned ina nd looked into his eyes, "There aren't going to be any interruptions... is there?" She asked softly.

Kyosuke's heart was racing during the entire song. He was trying to focus on not messing up. He didn't look at Emma, he knew that seeing her face would definitely mess him up. He sang the song feeling all his emotions coming out through the words he was singing. He finished the song and looked at her with a gentle smile not really sure what to expect from her. He was relieved to see that she loved it.

"That song pretty much says it all." She walked over to him and gave him the biggest hug he had ever received.

"You're welcome. I am glad you enjoyed it. All that practicing really paid off in the end. Umm. . .no none that I know of anyway."

Emma blushed as she pulled him by his collar and kissed his lips as she put in the amount of passion as she felt that he put into his song for her. She wrapped her arms around him as she smirked, "Good... Cause I don't want anyone but you..." She smiled as she pushed him down against his couch as she crawled on top of him as she kissed his lips some more as she played his his shirt.

He smiled at her sudden show of affection, it was something that he had secretly wanted for some time now.

"And I you, Emma." He smiled back and let her push him down onto the couch. She crawled over top of him and kissed him with passion like she never had before. He rested his hands on her hips and enjoyed her kiss. He pulled her tongue into his mouth and began dancing with hers.

"Mm, have you always tasted this sweet?"

Emma laughed as she touched his slightly swollen ear, "I don't know, you tell me... you tend to steal kisses from me." She said as she leaned in and licked his nose like a pup would to show affection. She looked back at him but the thought about something, "If you've been practicing that song for weeks... how long have you liked me... cause I thought you kinda hated me for the longest time?" She asked curiously

"It is just the way I am I guess. The Kyo guy said it right. I am an asshole. I know I am. It is just who I am." He confessed. He touched her cheek and pulled her face closed so their foreheads touched.

"Don't ever think that I hate you. You are the only person that is able to see this side of me. This is a side of me not even Aina has seen."

Emma thought back at Aina and Yusuke. All the trouble they went through back in the day they were fighting Kiriya. It was horrid. She was so scared she would died that night. Had it not been for Kyosuke. "Yeah... but even after the final battle... We haven't spoken much of each other... let alone seen each other... you kinda disapeared after Yusuke and Aina announced their wedding..." She said as she looked at him, "Plus... the night when Kyo rapped me... what we did..." She blushed as she remember her first time with Kyosuke. It was perfect. She shook her head as she looked back at him. "I just don't get it..." She stated softly. "Why now...? Why not after the battle...?" She asked

Kyosuke thought back to their battle with Kiriya. Those were dark times for him. He was still trying to master his abilities. Something happened to him that he did not tell any of them, not even Aina. He had to runaway. He didn't even make it to Aina's wedding. He was too ashamed. No one knew except for him and Kiriya. On the final day of battle, Kiriya stole Kyosuke's powers. Once he was dead, Kyosuke's powers were forever locked away inside his body. There was no way to get them back.

"Something happened that day. I had to leave for a while. I was too ashamed to show my face to you or to anyone."

Emma looked back at them as she took his face and look at him, "Whatever it is... you can tell me... Are you still training under Talon?' She asked a she looked inot his eyes. She knew something bad happened. A lot of bad things ended up happening. But after the Battle and when Kyosuke left. She thought she couldn't live a normal life. Yeah she was kinda a whore. She can only keep her energy for no more then two days. That's ONLY if she had sex with Kyo.. but most of the time. she didn't want and just would roam around in their wolf form. Of course they'll be days where Yusuke would take her in and make sure things were right, but at the same time. Emma didn't want to be a human without Kyosuke. It was lucky that they both met each other at the same college. She looked back at him as she smiled, "That night... when you saved me.. I had to get every last ounce of my strength to not bare any of Kiriya's daemon spawns... I only wanted one thing and that was you. You have no idea how happy I was when you found me." She smiled as she pushed his hair back and looked inot his eyes. Her sapphire meeting his Emerald. "All I could think about was you. Even after you left..." She stated as she hugged him tightly, "Please tell me what happened that night... I want to help." She whispered

Kyosuke remembered the time he spent away from Emma. It killed him inside as well, but he had to do something to save himself. He left Japan and traveled to the US to see his grandfather. He trained for a little while with him, but nothing seemed to help. Without his magical energy to balance out his system, he was slowly dying. There was nothing there to fill the magic void, so the void was slowly destroying his human energy. He wanted to spare Emma from learning this. He knew that she would do something reckless to try to save him. He tried to search for a solution, but came up with nothing. His next objective was to go see if Talon and Artemis could help him.

"I know you want to help. . .but there is nothing you can do, Emma." Kyosuke wrapped his arms tightly around her.
"All I want is to enjoy this time I have with you."

Emma looked back at him, She was now worried, "W-wait... Kyosuke... what happened after the battle?" She asked no even more worried. "A-are you dying?!" She asked as she looked back at him. Emma was scared. After things were finally going their way... something was wrong and she couldn't know about it?! She looked inot his eyes to try and figure it out... "Kyosuke... Please..." She begged as she looked at him, with some tears in her eyes as she wanted to do everything do could to help him.

"If I tell you, please promise me that you will not do anything reckless?" He said looking her straight in the eye letting her know that he was dead serious.
"I don't want you to feel that you have to take responsibility and help me. This is my fight, not yours." It hurt him so much to see her cry like that.
He wiped one tear from her cheek as it fell.
"Please promise me."

Emma would probably regret this decision but she nodded as she looked at him, "I promise..." She whispered as she held his hand where it was on her face.

"Before the battle even started, I found Kiriya before anyone else. He was able to extract my powers from me. The only thing I can do now is transform to my animal form. All the abilities I learned from Yusuke and Talon are gone now. After Kiriya's death, they were sealed away within him forever. There is no way I can get them back. I went to see my grandfather in the US, but there was nothing he can do. He told me that since there is no magic within my body, the magic void is destroying the human side of me. . .soon enough. . .I will be dead. I am hoping there is something Talon and Artemis can do to help me. . ."

Emma was shocked to hear this, "W-why did you wait so long?! I... We..." She was so chocked, 'no... It can't be..."
She thought as she looked back at him, "Is there way we can replaced the void?! i... I mean its the magical energy that allows use to change... We.." She was scared. She loved him, she always loved him since the first time they did it. She knew deep in her gut that her fate was with him.
She looked at him as cried more as her shoulder were shaking, "Y-you can't go... I... I just got you back..." She cried, "W... We have to find Talon and Artemis..." She said as she stood up as she looked at him, "We... We have to..." She said, "They might be able to help..." She chocked on her words. She couldn't think straight. She was torn, heartbroken, and all she wanted to do was be in her wolf form, and crawl under a couch and never come out.

Kyosuke had dreaded this moment for some time now. He didn't want anyone to know, especially Emma. He held her and tried to keep her calm.
"I never wanted you to know. I just wanted to live the rest of my days with you. We have lost so much time already. I promise, I will go see Talon and Artemis as soon as possible and try to find a way to reverse this. I do not want to lose anymore time with you." He looked into her tear stained eyes and kissed her softly.

Emma returned the kiss as she felt a presence and noticed Talon and Artemis was right behind them. She freak as she held her hand over her beating and racing heart. "Can't you both knock?!" She screeched as she realized that they were interrupted AGAIN!
Talon sweat dropped as he looked over at his wife, "Heard your crisis... And... Well... To be honest... their is something we can do... HOWEVER! Its not easy... " he stated.
Artemis smiled at the two, "By the way... I enjoy a good tragic death."
Emma wanted to cry more, "What?!" She screeched looking at the two gods, "YOU BOTH ARE SI-"
Talon raised his hand as he looked at Emma, "Artemis was just joking. Calm down Emma..." he said.
Emma bit her tongue as she looked at the two Gods, "H-How can we change it..." She asked.
Talon looked at them both, "You both need to find your mate... Technically when Kiriya died Your powers came back... but its at its minimum... Kyosuke... was the last time you even had sex with anyone?" He asked in a legitiment manner.
Artemis looked at Emma, "As for you... You know who your fated to be with... Both of you, but until you finish the mating ritual... there's nothing we can do to help you. You both have to be prepared to face being stuck together. You remember what we told you about your mates... right?" She asked
Emma looked back at Artemis and nodded, 'How your soul bond to your mate... if they die you die with them... right?" she stated.
Artemis nodded, "You both were suppose to be mated... permanently... the night you both did it the first time was suppose to respond... However... because you both were acting like children and didn't take the ritual seriously... that broke all ties of things.. So fix your own damn mistakes... i'm working my ass off on my part!" She glared at the two.
Talon looked at his wife as he gripped her shoulders, "Calm down..." He smiled at her as then both vanished.

Kyosuke looked over and was quite disturbed to see two people standing in his living room. He quickly sat up, but relaxed when he saw it was just Talon and Artemis. They really needed to learn some manners.

"From now on, can you two warn us somehow before you show up unannounced like that?!" Kyosuke was greatly annoyed. They had the worst timing in the world. With these constant interruptions you would think the Gods were actually against Kyosuke and Emma being together.
Talon revealed to them that there was a way to save Kyosuke from dying and recover his powers. Talon asked him right out when was the last time he had sex to restore his powers.

"Not since the battle ended." That was months ago. He should already be dead from lack of energy, his abilities were actually helping to save his life.

The answer to his problems was right in front of him. All he needed to do was find his mate. He knew without a doubt that woman was Emma. It took him this long and a near death experience to realize it.

"I understand." He watched as the two vanished once again. Kyosuke sighed and laid back on the couch.

"All this time. . .the angel that could save my life was right in front of me." He looked up at Emma and smiled.

Emma blushed as she looked back at him. She wasn't sure what to say as she looked at him, "I guess..." She said softly as she looked back at him, "That is if you want me... either that or I can leave you to die." She laughed a she looked back at him. She walked over to him as she smiled, her eyes were puffy from the tears. She felt stressed but a little more at easy. "Do you think the gods really want us together... or do the want us to find others....?" She asked. She wasn't really in the mood to have sex with other men again, but at the same time. She just wanted all her attention going to Kyosuke. "Lets just hope we don't get interrupted by others... I feel like everytime we try to kiss something always happens." She said softly as she looks up at him
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Kyosuke was not surprised that she had doubts. She had been treated so terribly by men in her past. He was also not the best at conveying his emotions directly.

"I wouldn't have sang that song to you if I didn't think you were the one." He said truthfully. "I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe that we set our own destiny. We decide what we want and how to get it. Our kind is bound by fate and destiny. I try my best not to let others dictate how I live my life or who I choose to spend it with." Kyosuke was stubborn. It was obvious that Emma was indeed a permanent fixture in his life. He could feel it. Aina had long been gone from his desires. At one time, he thought she was the one, but that was a whole other story.

"So, do I believe that we are meant to be together? I guess we will have to find that out for ourselves and I promise there will be no more interruptions." He said hoping that Talon and Artemis could hear him LOUD and CLEAR.

"I am not doing this just to save my life. . .I am doing this because I want to." He reached for her cheek and touched it gently with his hand. Letting his guard down inch by inch, he allowed her access to his hidden soft interior.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Emma looked back at him as she blushed and nodded, "She looked up at the sky, "I SWEAR TO GO IF EITHER OF YOU ARE SCREWING WIHT US I'LL RIPP YOUR HEADS OFF!" She growled as she knew that Talon and Artemis could hear her loud and clear. "damn gods..." She muttered as she was just as stubborn.

She turned to kyosuke and was about to lean into a kiss when suddenly her phone went off. She had a vein popoing form her head a shse was more irritated now. She looked at her phone and glared at who it was, "Yusuke....." She hissed as she carefully changed her tone a she answered the phone. "What?!" She yelled.

~!~

Yusuke was on the other line as he winced at her bark, "Geeze! Sorry!" he growled back as he calmed down and noticed Aina was coming up to him. He gave her a smirked as he winked at her. "You coming home this weekend to watch my pups?" he asked.

~!~

Emma blinked at the request.. "No...? I have...." She did her best to quickly thought up of an excuse. "I have test... YEAH Test to study for... sorry. Call kaito. He might do it!" She said as she quickly hung up the phone.

~!~

Yusuke herd the excuse and the click with her hanging up. "Guess not..." he said as he noticed his beautiful mate, "he pulled her around the waist and had Aina sitting on his lap, "Where do you think your going?" he smirked as he spanked the cats nice tight ass.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Kyosuke was also getting quite irritated with these constant interruptions. It was getting ridiculous. This was the 5th or 6th time today alone! Her cell phone rung and sure enough it was her brother, Yusuke. It had been a while since he last saw Yusuke. Since the end of the last battle. Kyosuke sighed and laid back on the couch putting his arms behind his head so he could rest on his hands. He let Emma talk to Yusuke. He knew it wouldn't take long.

"Yusuke trying to get you to babysit again?" He asked as she hung up the phone. It seemed like every time he called asking her to babysit, she made up some kind of excuse. Kyosuke was feeling the urge for a cigarette, but he tried his best to fight it. He knew how much Emma hated it when he smoked.

~!~

Aina walked out of the bathroom finishing up a long hot shower. She could see that Yusuke was on the phone and did not want to bother him, so she just walked past him headed toward her side of the bed. In one quick motion, he had hung up the phone and grabbed her around the waist. She landed directly on his lap.

"Ahh! Yusuke!" Even though the two of them had been together for a long time now and had children of their own, he was still the same Yusuke that she met a few years ago. Possessive and a tad bit insane.

"What are you doing?" She smiled softly wrapping her arms around her torso so her boobs would not fall out of her nightgown.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Ema looked back at him and nodded a yes to his question, She noticed that he seemed fidgety. "Do you need a cancer stick?" She asked as she walked up to him and sat down in his lap as she looked into his eyes, "You can have one if you want. We can wait on the whole mating thing." She said. Granted she wanted something and she wanted it now. She was low and their make out session earlier really got her kinda hot and bothers. She looked into his emerald jade eyes as she kissed his ears in an apologetic way. Especially from the bite early, "Sorry... about almost tearing you ear off..." She said softly as she yawned feeling tired. Lack of energy could do that to a wolf.

~!~

Yusuke smirked as he looked at his beautiful mate. "Just taking whats rightfully mine.." He said as he leaned in and slowly started to kiss at her neck, "What are you covering up for. You'r acting like when i first hired you at the company... by the way... hows the tiger doing... He ready to represent yet or what?" he asked curiously. Aina was promoted to work directly as a vet for the Cat Family at the company. And he was happy with the choice, He missed having the sex in the office. He hated having to call her up just so he could have fun. he smirked as he remember her reaction the last time he got her. He couldn't keep himself in his pact he almost did it on top of the lions cages
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

"Thanks. I could really use one." Kyosuke left his cigarettes on the table by the door when he came inside. That is usually where he parked them when he got home for the day. He really became attached to his cigarettes the last few years. They were all that seemed to calm him down and make him feel satisfied. Before he got up, Emma looked at him in a way of apology and kissed his still red and slightly swollen ear that she tried to yank off earlier that afternoon.

"It's fine. The swelling is starting to go down. It will probably be better by tomorrow morning." He reassured her. That girl worried too much. "I'll get in one quick smoke and I will be right back." He ran a hand through her hair and gave her a slight smile before he got up and went outside onto the porch to smoke. Usually he smoked in the apartment, but was trying to put a stop to that since Nicotine stains were starting to show on the walls and he did not want to get in trouble with the land lord.

~!~

Yep, Yusuke had not changed at all. Aina knew what he wanted. "I'm covering myself because I don't want to fall out of my clothes." She sighed and tried to get free from his grip, but he was too strong. Even after all that training, she was still unable to best him.

"Oh, he is getting better. He will be ready in a few weeks or so." Aina had recently been promoted to head vet at Hideyoshi Industries. She had come a long way from being the secretary of the boss. She had been working with this tiger for quite some time now to make it more sociable. It was rejecting its own brethren and having trouble with eating. He was making progress slowly but surely. Ever since that night she healed him, he has been very responsive, but only to her. No one else could handle him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Emma sat on the couch as she waited. She looked around the apartment. Her keen senes of smell was being clogged by all the horrid Smoke smell. She hated it. She coughed as the smell was just every where. She needed to get fresh air. She noticed a balcony as she unlocked the doors and took a deep breath. She coughed as she felt almost sick to her stomach from the intense smell. 'G-God! H-how can he breath in this house!' she thought as shefelt the the smoke was powerful enough to gaga a maggot. She smelled her clothes and noticed that it started to smell like smoke also. She narrowed her eyes a she sighs, 'might as well get used to it.' she noticed a pack a cigs on the balcony as she took on out and looked at the caner stick. She glared at the horrid stick, she noticed a light as she picked it up, lit the cig, and placed it between her lips and took a drag. 'he wouldn't quick... might as well make it easier on him...' she thought as she cough at her first drag of the best, "Oh gross...!" She coughed. as she looked at the lit stick. She wanted to toss it but didn't want to waste it. She finished it off as she did her best to hold it down. 'damn this piece of shit... taste like ass....' she thought as she just stood outside on the balcony, just looked off at the sunset.

College was hard for her, she wasn't used to it. if she really wanted too she could would for the wolf department with Kaito, but she rather no be around the family business. Especially if Kaito was next in line for it. She sighs as she remember that night she first did it with kyosuke... She remember he went wild when she played with his ears... now she couldn't do it since she got angry and almost took the ear off. She sighs as she looked at the pack as she shook her head, "Not for me..." She thought as she hated the taste, the smell and everything about that stupid killer stick. "Piece of shit..." She muttered as she waited patiently.

~!~

Yusuke laughed as he smirked at his mate as he leaned in and kissed her smooth lips. "Good to hear." he said as he smiled, His smirked then turned into a aggressive smirk as he picked up his mate and took her to the bed as he looked down at her delicious curves. He was so hungry for her. He pinned her arms above her head as he leaned down and looked into her beautiful eyes. "You know... your not bad for a cat." he smirked as he licked her nose. He looked down and noticed her breast have fallen out of her night gown, "Excuse miss, but I believe your breast are showing in public... not very lady like." he said with a perfect british accent. As he leaned down and slowly started to lick and kiss at the free nipple. He growled as he felt aggressive and just wanted to have her, but used the last of his self control to calm down and take it slow. 'danm wolf...' he licked and kissed at the other nipple do his best to keep both attention. He then started to suck on them harder. With Aina nursing the cubs her breast were HUGE! Yusuke freed her hands as he used his hands to gently stroke her curves as he began to kiss at her neck, "You can't tell me you don't want this..." he smirked as he kissed at her ear. "Whos a good kitty." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

Kyosuke lit a cigarette as fast as he could and took a drag. The Nicotine filled his body and instantly started to calm him down. Why was he so nervous? He has had sex with her before. It was amazing, but it eventually ended in disaster. He hoped that would not happen again. Emma almost got turned into a baby breeding machine thanks to him. He did not want to think about that anymore. That bastard was dead now. There was no use in dwelling on the past. the cigarette seemed to grow smaller and smaller too quickly. He had kept her waiting long enough. He put the cigarette out and disposed of it in his ashtray and went back inside. He was surprised to find that she was not sitting on the couch. She was outside on the balcony. He walked through his room and opened the sliding door.

"What are you doing out here?" He noticed the cigarette butt in her hand and looked confused.

"Decided to take up smoking?" He smirked.

~!~

Aina smiled when he kissed her lips softly. Maybe this time he would be a bit gentle. . .nope. He took her to the bed and had her pinned down on her back with her arms above her head. This was Yusuke's favorite way of starting things off. Her swollen breasts had fallen out of her nightgown easily as she fell backwards onto the bed. They had become engorged since she was still nursing her babies. They were very tender to the touch. He eyed her body up and down as he hovered over her talking sweet nothings to her.

"I'm sorry. Most of my shirts and gowns don't fit properly because of-ahhhh!" Yusuke cut her off by favoring her breast with his mouth. It felt so good to get some relief from the pain and swelling. He licked and kissed each breast making sure to give both ample attention.

"Ahhh! Ah-ahhh! Yusuke! Please. . .please stop. If you keep sucking them like that I-ahhh!" She grabbed at the sheets beneath her and started to twist and jerk her body feeling the jolts go through her entire body and come together at her core. Finally, he stopped and kissed her ear. She smiled at his comment and wrapped her arms around him.

"I am as good as you want me to be." She said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 am

Emma was shocked when she herd him as she turned to him and looked at the smoke, "I lit the piece of shit, and I took a drag... I didn't want to waste it so I just thought I should finish what i started..." She said as she took another drag. She blew the smoke out as she coughed as she gave him the cig, "I don't want it... I can't stand this..." She muttered as she felt a little sick. But she kept strong. She looked at him as she matched his smirk, "Would you prefer me taking up smoking or no?" She asked. She really didn't want to... but if it means spending a little more time with him. Then she was alright with the idea. She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him.

~!~

Yusuke smirked as he kissed her lips. He noticed her beautiful eyes as he slowly started to be more gently with her. He gently stroked her legs as he notice that she looked tired, "Do you want to call it a night?" he asked. He really hope she said no, and then he could take advantage of this beautiful women in his bed, but at the same time.. he was tired... Working at a company was just driving him crazy... He needed to get ot and run around int he woods... Take some energy off so he didn't come home and just run straight to Aina and jump her on the spot.

he leaned down as he used his finger and gently through her panties started to play with her clit as he had a poker face. showing no expression as he played with her sexually but acted like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Kyosuke chuckled at her disgust. He took the cigarette and finished it off for her.

"You don't have to force yourself to like something you detest because of me. I will quit eventually." He took a drag and blew smoke out of his mouth away from Emma. He could tell that she looked a little green around the gills. Not everyone was meant to smoke. It was an art. He held the cigarette away from her as she approached him and started to kiss him. He continued to kiss her while he leaned a little bit to the left toward the ashtray to put the cigarette out. Once the cigarette was completely out, Kyosuke focused all of his attention on pleasing Emma. He rested a hand on her cheek while he started to probe the inside of her mouth with his tongue. He knew she wouldn't protest the sudden invasion.

~!~

There was no doubt that Aina was tired. Having a full time job and looking after two children was enough to make anyone exhausted. Even so, she wouldn't trade it away for anything. She loved her life with her husband and her family. Things had most definitely changed since the first time she met Yusuke. She had changed as well. Aina was relieved when Yusuke started to touch her a little bit more gently. Her whole body was sensitive and her insides were now on fire and beginning to overpower her need for sleep. Her energy reserves were stable, but she could use a little boost. Even if she wanted to stop, he wasn't giving her much of a choice. He started to play with her clit rubbing his thick fingers over it. The shock made her body convulse and twist.

"No. . .please. . .keep going." She begged. Knowing Yusuke, her pleading would serve to please him. Her legs relaxed and fell open as he continued to stroke her sensitive clit. She pulled up her gown and lifted it over her head. Her sensitive breasts flopped back down onto her chest as she lifted the silky material over her chest and head tossing it aside. She took her hands and grabbed both of her breasts milking them on her own. She pinched and rolled her nipples between her fingers feeling her core heating up and quivering under his touch.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Emma returned the kiss as she pulled away and coughed a little bit. "Sorry... Um..." She looked down feeling a little odd. "besides making out on your balcony... " She stated as she looked down side and saw the sunset. It was beautiful. But Emma was stalling. And she knows it... Why? She had no idea. deep down she's scared for another interruption and she just feels like its not worth starting something if they are constantly getting interrupted. She was nervous. And she thought stalling was the best option. "So... whatcha doin?" She gave a nervous laugh and sweat dropped, 'oh fuuuuck, he's gonna be pissed if i stalled.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

It was obvious that she was stalling. This puzzled him because this was not how Emma usually acted. It was not like her to suddenly get so nervous.

"What's up with you?" He asked plainly pulling back from her feeling a bit confused. A second ago she was all over the idea of being intimate with him and now it seemed like she was shutting him out.

"A minute ago you were horny as hell. I could practically smell your dripping desire." Feeling frustrated, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it not really caring if she objected.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Emma glared at him as she crossed her arms, "Well excuse me for doubling thinking on shit. Have you not seen Artemis toying around with people and their fates. What if We do this and she just completely screws us over?!" She glared as she shook her head as she tried not to feel so nervous about this, "Had this been a different situation I could have careless if I was fucking you or not... I mean don't get me wrong, you fun and all... But this is a life and death situation?! What if were not meant to be mated?! You can DIE! I can't live with myself!" She stated glaring at him.

"And Besides?! What did I say about this!" She glared as she took the cigarette right out of his mouth and put it out and tossed it in the ass tray. her eyes were a furious blue, but beneath that she was petrified, what if she couldn't help him. what if she just made it worse. The last thing she wanted to do is lose someone she loves more then she ever loved anyone else.

She looked away form him as she was nervous, the same nerves she got when she almost died after being raped by Kyo. Also the same day she had the most amazing sex with Kyosuke. She then thought of a way to toy with him. She gave him a smirk, "Besides... even if we did have sex... would you be able to give me the same performance you did the night I gotten taken away?" She challenged, "probably not." She smirked. Having the cocky confidence eased her nervous, but she didn't want to be in control. She wanted him. If she baited him he might take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 pm

As usualy, Emma was overreacting and over thinking. Even if the two of them were not meant to be, that was fine. He would die with the woman he loved. Even so, that was very selfish of him to say. He would be happy in death, but she would be left all alone again.

"Calm the fuck down! Yes, I could die, but you can't blame that on yourself. You are not the one that did this to me." Kyosuke turned around rather quickly when Emma snatched the cigarette right out of his mouth.

"What the fuck?!? Those things cost money you know. You can't keep wasting them like that!" He hated when Emma acted like this. She could be a real bitch some times. She loved to mess with him and push his buttons. A second ago she was nervous and mousy, now she was yelling and causing a fuss.

"Really? Are you really doing this?" Now she was challenging him. God this girl was a headache some times. . .no all the time. It was as if she were constantly menstrual and had a chip on her shoulder.

"Fine. I will make you pay dearly for biting my ear AND for wasting my precious cigarettes." Kyosuke picked her up into his arms and hoisted her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He opened the sliding door and carried her into his bedroom. He shut the door and locked it behind him. He would make sure that no one interrupted them this time. He tossed her down on the bed and hovered over her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Emma yelped as she was hoisted up, "The fuck is wrong with you! Put me down!" She glared as she actually struggled. 'damn... was he always this strong...?' she thought. Just as he thrown her on the bed she glared at him and watched him lock the door. She noticed his approach was much more panther like, his eyes staring right into her, almost looking into her soul, 'and he took the bait' she smirked.

She was scared, becuase he did look irritated, but at the same time, she liked it. she loved how irritated he got, and usually around other students at their college, he wouldn't give two shits, but it was easy for her to get under his skin, "So.. .what now kitty cat?" She smirked as she pulled at his shirt collar to bring him closer to her, just so she could be just inches away from him, but reuse to give him any kisses.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Kyosuke had no problems keeping her restrained while getting her to the bedroom.

"Pipe down. Your big mouth will disturb the neighbors." He could tell that secretly she was enjoying this. He thought he would continue to feed her desire a little bit further. She grabbed a hold of his collar and pulled him down to her so they were eye level. He could feel her breath on his face and her eye lashes brush his skin when she blinked.

"Don't worry about that. Just sit back and enjoy the ride." He got his collar out of her grip and forced his lips down on hers as he took a hold of her wrists and held them high above her head with one hand while the other lifted her shirt and began to grope her right breast over her bra. He put one leg down on the bed right between her legs and purposely bumped into her heated passage. He continued to kiss her roughly pushing his tongue into her mouth and sweeping down her throat. He squeezed and massaged her breast rotating between gentle and rough. Getting frustrated with the silky bra she was wearing, he pulled the cup off her breast and flicked at her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Emma had a faint blush on her cheeks, but she didn't want to give in too easily. She struggled, trying to move away, however his tight grip on her wrist made it really difficult. She moaned a little into the kiss, 'no.. most resist!' she told herself.

After a good 5 minutes she really needed to pull away. She needed to breath. She quickly pulled away, her face blushed. her eyes lusted over, her lips a little swollen, she close about to come off. She gave him a smirk as she leaned in and just get him a really tender kiss, "Kay... you shut up me... now will you try something a little different... " she challenged. "I want something more... tender... " She stated as she pulled her wrist away as she gentle wrapped her arms around his neck, bring him down completely over her as she kissed his lips, closing her eyes as she just wanted to enjoy it.

Her hair was a little mess as she stroked his chest, as she went under his shirt, feelings around his abs and muscular chest. She pulled away as she smiled. A genuine smile, not a challenging smile, or a cocky grin. Just a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Kyosuke grinned within their kiss when he felt her trying to resist him. She was doing everything in her power to try and squirm away, but he had a good grip on her and was not about to let her go. She managed to free her lips and was breathing heavily. What's this? She changed her mind yet AGAIN?!? This woman had so many faces it was ridiculous. Couldn't she make up her damn mind?! Though, her request was not all that bad and quite simple.

"God woman. Can't you stick with one thing and be happy with it?" She did not answer. She just just wrapped her arms around him and kissed him softly. He hovered over her unbuttoning his shirt for her and taking it off so she would have free range of his bare chest. He leaned down into the crook of her neck and placed soft, slow kisses down it and across her collar bone. His hands reached behind her back and unhooked her bra with ease tossing it to the ground.

"Are you happy now?" He said in a low sensual whisper into her ear. He hoped she was happy. He couldn't keep switching gears for much longer.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Emma actually thought deeply about it. Was she happy? She thought back to to the years and deep down, that very moment that was happening currently was the best moment in years. She moved aside as she looked deep into his eyes and smiled, "Yeah... I think I can be happy...I really can." She said honestly. She pushed back the shirt he was wearing as she leaned in and started to kiss at his neck, "I've never been more comfortable. I've never been this happy." He said as she leaned into his warmth. "You may be a pain the ass... An Arrogant ass... but you were the one who pulled me out of the depression I was in... So Yes... i'm happy." She said as she smirked as she gently pushed him off so he could lay on his back as she straddled his wast as she started to un button his pants.

She made it quick so she didn't have to hear him mock her answer as she just wanted to have fun but still making it pleasure able. She finally got the zipper and the button undone on his pants. She gently started to tease his large cock. She smiled as she leaned down and started to kiss down his chest, stroking him, massaging his balls, she slowly got lower to his waist line with her kiss as she finally started to kiss along his shaft. She licked the tip, the taste making him almost irresistible. The smell making it intoxicating. An addiction. She took the shaft in her mouth as she licked the base, and gently sucking on him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Kyosuke smirked slightly hearing her proclamation. He definitely was an asshole, but she accepted him for who he was just like he accepted her for who she was. He was not surprised when she began to take control again. She pulled up his shirt and started kissing his neck.

"What's this? I thought you wanted me to take charge this time?" He did not object at all. He loved having his woman ravish him like he was a god. It didn't matter as long as she was happy. He was now on his back and she was straddling his waist. The happy bulge in his pants was obvious by now. She unzipped his pants and began to tease his aching length. She was very precise and alluring with her movements. Kyosuke held her hair out of the way as he watched her perform her magic on his cock.

"You are quite good." He moaned softly in his throat feeling the suction from her mouth constrict his cock. God, it felt so good! Slowly, her pace began to get a little bit faster and more aggressive. She kept teasing him every so often by going fast and then slowing down as he felt him self getting close to finishing. She was quite a minx. The constant teasing was beginning to take its toll on him. His eyes began to glaze over and his wild side was taking over.

"If you keep teasing me like that, I am not responsible for what I might do to you." He smirked with an evil grin showing his newly extended fangs. He wanted to pounce on her and just tease her all over. Finger her probably already drenched pussy, lick and suck on her hard nipples, and flick that swollen clit with his fingers and probe it with his claws. Yes, he wanted to destroy her.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Emma moans softly as she continued to lick up and down the shafting, sucking and playing with the tip with her tongue. She kissed the tip as she could taste his pre-cum. She did her best not to use her fangs or her teeth. She moans as she could feel his cock getting harder with each lick and each taste. She was just addicted. She slowly pulled away as she kissed his abs as she looked into his beautiful emerald eyes. She started to straddled his waist as she leaned down and started to kiss down his neck, "Kyosuke..." She moans softly, "I want you to be naughty to me.. but only me.." She moans as she kisses his ear in a tender manner.

She moved her inner tigh along his hard cock. Her pussy drench and soaked in her juices. She wanted him. The only stopping her from just pouncing him is the semi-self control. She wanted to tease, but she didn't want to just jump right in to sex like he probably thinks of her at the moment. She wants to actually enjoy his presence, his attitude, his rough edginess. She smiled a smile that only he could see. "What are you planning on doing to your disobedient puppy..." She smirked
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Kyosuke gave a toothy smirk and folded his arms so his head rested gently in his nestled hands. She was still on top of him with her bra and shirt bunched atop her milky mounds. There was too much clutter there. That needed to be taken care of. He sat up and reached for the bundle and quickly pulled the shirt and bra off her silky body. All that remained to conceal her was her skirt and drenched panties. He pulled his own shirt off and laid back once again to admire the sight before him. Compared to his dark mocha complexion, she was very pale and her skin looked like polished glass. Her breasts were perky but a bit smaller than most. He did not mind at all. Her aroused body was so alluring. Her perky nipples were as pink as seashells and they begged to be fondled.

"For starters, I am going to tease and torment you until you are begging me to ease your tension. You will want to cum so bad. . .but I won't let you until I see fit. . .let the punishing commence." In an instant, he was sitting up and had forced Emma to her knees. She was hovering over him and his head was even with her breasts.

"Remember, you cannot cum until I tell you to. . .if you do then there will be hell to pay." His voice was stern and he sounded serious. That was the thing with Kyosuke, it was hard to tell when he was being serious or when he was joking. Kyosuke did not even give her the option of weaseling her way out of her punishment. He began his assault on her body, first taking one of her erect nipples into his mouth and suckling on it hard. He made circles around them and gave them a firm grinding nibble with his teeth. Next, he pushed up her skirt and slipped his finger beneath her drenched panties.

"You are this wet already? You naughty girl." His finger got lost in her damp curls as he stroked his finger back and forth over her entrance and fondling the back with a few heavy stroked before easily slipping two fingers into her. Her wetness enveloped his fingers as they slid in and out with ease.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 am

Emma moans as she tossed her head back. Her eyes rolling in the back of her head as the pleasure was too much already. And all Kyosuke did was stick his finger inside her. She felt a little exposed but ignored it. She felt his teeth against her nipples as she bit her bottom hip. Her hips arching as she gasping wanting so bad to move her hips but he was keeping her still. She wanted to cum so bad. She had some water in her eyes as the pleasure was just too much. Her juices Leaking down his hands as she felt her arms want to give out from under her. She couldn't keep keep her knees from wanting to stay up. She felt her breathing become uneven. "K-Kyosuke... Mmmm~" She gasped as she wanted it so bad. She nuzzled his neck as she breath. Her eyes hazy with lust and love. "I... I need you... P-Please..." She begged. She was so close to cumming but did her best to prevent it. But it was helping that his was stroking the perfect spots inside her.

Emma groaned as she felt her pussy wrap tighter around his finger as she clenched the sheets, her knuckles turning white, "K-Kyosuke... I... I'm so close... I... I want you." She whispered into his ear. Usually she would never submit to herself too easily, but today was probably an exception.

Her main focus was to properly mate with him, make sure he didn't die and get a LOT of pleasure added into the mix. She loved him. Her heart was beating so fast, and so intense she felt it want to explode right out of her chest. She shivered as a rush a pleasure just went up and down her chest. She Whimpered as she could feel so close just inching to want to cum just from his hands. She could feel that build up of pleasure as she moans louder, "K-Kyosuke... I... I can't..." She groaned as she moved her hips against his finger as she felt him hit that spot as she gasped. Her hips clenching as she Came hard. Her juices squirting all over his hand and a little on his belly and chest. She groaned as she fell a little on top of him. Her weight giving out on her as she laid on top. She was to say the least scared of what he might to do her since she didn't cum without him tell her so. She body shivering as the pleasure was intense to the point where she couldn't move her body for a small amount of time. She whimpered as she looked into his serious emerald eyes. "I... I'm sorry... " She whimpered. It felt so good to her yet at the same time she was terrified of what he might do to her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Kyosuke could not stop grinning. He was thoroughly enjoying her tormenting pleasure. Her body was so tense and he could tell that she was rigid with ecstasy. She pushed against him to move her hips, but he held her in place as he continued to probe her deeply with his fingers. With each sensitive spot he touched, her moaning became louder. Soon enough she was beginning to beg him.

"We have only just begun. . .I am sure you can hold on just a little bit longer." He was so cheeky. He chuckled in his throat when she started to ravish his neck.He was finding it hard to control himself as well. The tension between his hips was growing hotter and he would need some relief soon. The itching pain and lust was beginning to become unbearable. He wanted her to feel maximum pleasure. Emma had been through so much already. He wanted her to remember what true pleasure and intimacy was like. He decided to somewhat reward her for being able to carry on this long while managing to keep herself from cumming. He plunged his two fingers, accompanied by another deep into her core. He kept them deep inside her for a few seconds filling her insides before he began wiggling his fingers. He could feel the edge of her womb scrape across his finger tips. He knew it wouldn't be much longer before she came all over him. Her hips began to move and her pussy clenched his fingers tightly. She was extremely close to losing it. With a few more brushes to the edge of her womb and a swipe to her engorged clit, she relinquished all her control and came extremely hard all over his hand and his stomach. She was quite impressive. Her entire body was quivering from pleasure and she seemed exhausted already.

"What a selfish woman you are cumming all by yourself like that. I hope you aren't tired already. There is still a lot more to do." He barely gave her time to rest. In an instant, he had them in a sixty nine position with her on top with her ass in his face. He stroked the inside of her thigh with his hand and he looked up between her legs to her face that was near his hot stick that was begging to be fondled.

"Now, take care of my with your mouth. I will give you one last chance to follow my command. If you cum again, I will make sure you to punish you." He smirked and gave her ass a firm smack. Kyosuke could smell her arousal dripping out of her. He wanted so badly to taste her, so he leaned his head up slightly and held onto her ass cheeks pulling her back toward him. He opened his mouth and let his tongue roll out and glide between her soft wet lips. He did this continuously at a fast pace waiting for her to take him into her mouth. His tongue glided between her lips and in and out of her core several times. His hand started to wander up toward the back of her opening and up toward a very delicate area. He lightly ran his finger over her asshole hinting at his devious intentions.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 am

Emma whimpers as she looked at his very erected cock. She licked her lips as she squeaked in surprised as he started to licked at her wet pussy. She was still sensitive from cumming earlier. She shivered as she did her best to focus on him. She slowly started to stroke him first. Pushing aside any of his pubic hair as she started to suck on just the tip. She was intoxicated with his scent as she was using every last of her will power to not just forget all the foreplay and just have her way with him. But his sudden demand to have control, she loved it. Something inside her made her feel more like a slave or a submissive girl but she loved the feeling. She moans as she continued to lick along the base of his big hard penis. Drinking the small amount of pre-cum that he had. she moans at the pleasure that she was receiving. 

She noticed that he was just throbbing. It was pulsating inside her mouth with each lick. She couldn't get enough of his taste. BUt as soon as she felt his finger starting to mess with her ass hole. She gasped as she stopped a little scared. No one has ever touched her there and all she ever herd was how much it hurt. She had fear in her eyes, "Kyosuke... No." She gasped, "not there... please." She begged with slight fear in her eyes. The only person that ever touched her there was Kiriyan and she hated every bit of it. It just brought back painful memories. She did her best to no focus on it, but she felt scared. The idea of having pleasure and fear in her mind was both exciting but damn scaring. She didn't want to think about Kiriyan... She just wanted to think of Kyosuke. She started to suck of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    

Back to top Go down

SH: Love Song
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next