Share | 

SH: Love Song

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Kyosuke could sense her hesitation when he was teasing her other entrance. The fear in her eyes scared him a little bit causing his pleasure to slightly deflate. He could only guess that that particular area was a source of pain and discomfort for her. Her past was full of bad memories and he wanted to do all he could to suppress them and eventually make them fade away completely. He withdrew his finger from that delicate area and just continued to pleasure her with his mouth. It took no time at all for Emma's skilled mouth to bring him back to full attention. Kyosuke used his free hand to widen her lips and stroke her sensitive bud at the top of her feminine pathway. He knew that would get an insanely passionate reaction from her. Feeling guilty about crossing the boundary line earlier, he wanted to do all he could to make her feel good. 

He pulled back from his suckling and licked his drenched lips. "I will not do anything to harm you. I will only go as far as you will allow me to." 
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Emma smiled when she herd his statement. She nodded as she moaned in pleasure as she whimpered. She couldn't take it anymore. She started to suck on him harder. She pushed her long hair aside as she moans as he started to play with her more. She couldn't take it, "K-Kyosuke.. I... I ca-can't..." She whimpered as she wanted the cock that was in her mouth. "I want this inside me..." She begged as she felt close if he kept playing with her. She moved her ass a little more as she whimpered as she played with the tip. "P-Please..." She begged a little more whimpering. Her big blue eyes looked back at him with love, affection, and more of all, want. And those big blue eyes only wanted him. She was ready to give herself fully to him and only him. She was willing to sacrifice her life for his if needed. She smiled as she waited for him to make the call. He was in charge of everything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Kyosuke relaxed his mouth, but kept using his fingers to pleasure her as she spoke to him. Longing plagued her eyes and she was begging him desperately to get him to finally take her. Kyosuke plunged his fingers back inside her quickly and probed her deeply. 

"Hmm I don't know. . .do you think you deserve to have my cock inside you?" He continued to tease her pushing his fingers deep inside of her. 

"You will have to show me how badly you want it. You must convince me." He smirked and used his thumb to rub her clit hard and quick. 
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 am

Emma groaned as she arched her back with pleasure, "K-Kyosuke... P-Please." She begged. She was close to loosing her mind with the constant teasing. She groaned as she continued to suck on his large hard cock. She pushed it in deeper inside her mouth as she massage his balls. She tasted the pre-cum from him and she loved the taste. She licked the entire length and gave him puppy eyes, "Please..." She pleaded one last time. Her pussy drenched and soaking wet. It was twitching in need of his large length. Her hips started to move on their own as she was rubbing more against his fingers.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Emma was quite convincing. She continued to beg and went crazy on his cock licking and deep throating him. He groaned with pleasure letting his head slowly fall backwards. His breathing became more erratic and he started to grip the sheets tighter in his hands. "A-aah...Emma!" If she kept this up, he was going to quickly lose it and explode in her mouth. He opened his eyes and looked between them to her head. She had stopped and her head was resting beside his cock which was still in her hand. She begged one last time and it hit him hard for some reason. That please sounded so desperate and needy that he didn't have the heart to deny her. "Alright. Turn around and face me, straddling my waist."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Emma smiled as she did as instructed. The only time she would ever listen to anyone was if she REALLY wanted something. She kissed his lips as she straddled his hips and noticed that his cock was so hard and large. She licked her lisp as she position it to go directly into her. Her juices were over flowing as it was dripping down the side of her leg now. She gave him one last pleading look as she moved her hips down on top of him. She gasped as she felt him stretch her insides. His length rubbing every curve of her. She moaned as she thrust that last bit of him down hard as she whimpered in pleasure. She held him tightly feeling her nails dig into his back but she didn't dig into him too much. She didn't want to hurt him like she did was his swollen ear from earlier.

She moved her hips as she looked at him, "I-its in..." She moaned softly, "S-So big..." She whimpered as she moved her hips but the more she moved the tighter her pussy was against his hard cock.

~!~

Yusuke looked up at the ceiling as he smirked and turned to Aina and saw her reading a book, "about time." he whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Kyosuke's half lidded eyes watched Emma closely as she followed his instructions. He sat up slightly leaning on his elbows. She was ready for him. He reached between her legs and glided his fingers down in between her wet thighs. "You're so ready.." He said beneath a wicked grin. His fangs began to show and he could feel the need to lose control and let the rest of his animal appendages show themselves. A huge ache raged in his groin that needed relief. He watched as Emma hovered on her knees over him. His erection so close to her feminine gate that he could feel the heat on the tip of his cock. God, how he wanted her!

Without a word, she pushed herself down on him gently at first and then thrust down onto him quickly dropping all of herself onto his pelvis. He didn't mind. They sat like that for a few seconds. The heat and the tightness made him hiss with pleasure. He tossed his head back and could feel his cock pulsating inside her. He felt all of her, his tip settling near the back of her womb. Finally, she began to move. Her hips rocked back and forth as she started to grind herself against him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in place so he would not fall out of her. He grunted slightly feeling her nails dig deeper into his back the faster she got. He enjoyed it.

"Come on baby, open your eyes. I want to see you." He looked up at her and could see her eyes were glued tight shut. Passion was written all over her face. With each thrust, she let out a passionate cry! He took one of her breasts into his mouth and began to suck on it. He was mindful of his fangs, but used them to his advantage. He bit down gently every so often.

~!~

It had been a long day and Aina was so ready to relax in bed with her husband. The babies had finally stopped crying and were sleeping peacefully in their bassinet. They were adorable babies, but they both had a set of lungs on them. Yusuke was as busy as ever, always bringing work home with him. Aina was glad that Rin wanted to help out with the kids. She was a natural with them. Aina was lying next to Yusuke in bed with her upper body propped up on a pillow reading. She was wearing her favorite aqua green silk nightgown and matching robe. She was nose deep on a good romance novel that was making her legs buckle together quite tightly. Aina was still recovering from birthing her children, so she and Yusuke had to hold off on the sex, which was killing him. Aina did fine....at first. She survived on the sophisticated smut she had been reading for a week or two, and she was beginning to feel the heat.

"What are you talking about?" She asked eyeing her husband suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SH: Love Song    

Back to top Go down

SH: Love Song
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2