Share | 

Reign of Gods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Emma had really outdone herself. If you didn't know any better, you would think you were in the real world. She turned her attention to Emma. "Oh yes, he played them all the time back when we were in high school. I would go over to his house to study and all he ever did was play those games. We never got any studying done." Aina giggled then her mind trailed off. She thought to herself, would memories be all that she had left now that she was trapped in this place? Would she ever see Yusuke again? "It's not your fault, Emma. We will get out of here if we work together." Aina's heart leaped into her throat when she heard a familiar voice. It couldn't be, could it?

An elf that looked very similar to Yusuke came through the door calling Emma's name. Aina stared at him. She didn't say a word, she just stared. She stood up as the elf came running to her and held her in a tight embrace. She held him tight and buried her head in his armor. She looked up at him as he looked down to her. "It's really you, Yusuke. I was so afraid I would never see you again!" Tears started to prick the back of her eyes threatening to flow. She hugged him again just to make sure he was actually there. "We're both fine, but how did you get here?"

Kyosuke walked in shortly after Yusuke. He was greeted by Emma running into his arms. He held her close, happy that she was not hurt. He thought it wise to enjoy her while she was like this. He knew he was going to get it from her for coming to get her. Right on cue, she demanded to know how they both got there. Yusuke explained that Rin and snuck into Aina's car and followed her to the building. She saw everything and went to get Yusuke and Kyosuke. Aina shook her head. "I don't know how many times I have told her to stop sneaking into my car! I guess this time it was a good thing she did."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Emma hugged Kyosuke tightly as she felt relief. She looked at the two as she heard Yusuke explain everything. She wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to be stuck here forever. Hell she didn't really want to be stuck in a game period. She did have a life outside the game... Like sex with her fiancee.

Yusuke held Aina as he whiped her tears away and kisses her forehead. He looked at Emma with a serious look, "Well you in charge Kiddo... What do we gotta do?" He asked in a calm and collected voice. He knew that if he and Emma started fighting they wouldn't even leave this starting zone.

Emma looked down as she was scared her hands were trembling. "We... I don't know.

Yusuke held Aina but patted Emma's head, "We'll get out of here... but in order for that you need lead. You've always wanted to be a leader of a party... Now's your chance." He said with a small smile, "And I think i still it with being a Pally." He smirked as he looked at Aina, "And I'm even better now cause I have a beautiful wife who can heal all my wounds and injuries." he said as he kissed her forehead.

Emma looked at Kyosuke as she noticed that he was a Rogue. Sneaky, pick pocketing rogue. His glowing green eyes and his elfe ears. Something about him in this forum just made her want to jump him, but she remained calm as she shook her head, "I need food..." She said softly as she ordered everyone some food to get a buff to help them progress through the game. Along with getting rested experience.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Aina continued to hold onto Yusuke just to make sure he was really there with her. The tears finally fell running down her red cheeks. She was glad Yusuke was there to wipe away her tears and kiss her forehead like he always did when she was upset. She stayed under his arm as everyone's attention turned to Emma. She was the key in all this. If they were going to get out of this, she was the one that needed to take the lead. Kyosuke could see that she was struggling. He kept his arm around her and let her know that everything would be okay.

"Hey babe, you're smart and you know this game inside and out. If anyone can lead us and beat this game, you can." He kissed the top of her head and tightened his grip around her shoulders. Kyosuke rolled his eyes at Yusuke's boasting and his obvious flirtations with Aina. Aina just blushed like she always did and giggled like a teenager.

Everyone sat down at a table and ate their food. "Hmm, virtual food really isn't that bad." Aina joked. Kyosuke laughed in response.

"So, Emma, where do we go first after we leave here?" Aina asked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Emma wasn't sure what to do. She was lost, confused, and freaked out. She was still trying to think of exactly what the plan was. She took a bite of bread as she looked at it and felt a warm feeling in her heart, 'it actually taste good...' she thought. She continued to eat but noticed everyone was waiting on her for a response. She quickly opened her stats and decided to change her self to Tank and changed her spec to frost. Her body quickly frosted over, but her eyes changed from a dark green glow to a bright frosty blue glow. She smiled as she looked at them.

Yusuke noticed her changing specs. He quickly opened his and changed it to DPS instead of tanking, "You sure you can tank as a Frost? You know that Blood would probably-"

Emma raised her hand as she glared at her older bother, "Trust me... I can take the damage and kill it sooner." She stated.

Yusuke sighs as he nodded. He looked down at Aina and patted her head gently.

Emma took a deep breath to get herself together as she looked at them, "With the four of us were pretty much our own party. The more experience we get together the higher we can clearing the level's the dungeons and maybe some PVP.

She stated. She then looked over at Aina "PvP is Player verses Player... sometimes we would have to defeat other players in order for use to gain more experience. I need need you to specialize as a Healer. Either Yusuke or Kyosuke can help you with what you need. Me... I can't help you so much with healing since I'm not good at it. Yusuke being a Paladin can really help you understands what abilities you need to know and how you can help with damage as well as healing the rest of us. I know its a lot, but going to really rely on you to have my back and helping with healing us... okay?" She said softly.

Emma looked at Kyosuke and smiled, "Aina said you are familiar with an MMO Games, I just need you know research your race than anything and I need help with bring down creatures as quickly as possible. " She stated.

She let out a breath as she was nervous, she's never tanked, but she was the only one who knew this game inside and out. "We need to start by accepting quest from the NPCs and gaining experience that way. At least till we hit Level 10 then we can work our way to a battle ground." She stated. That way we gain more experience. But I only want a battle ground if we can handle it" She finished.

Yusuke nodded as he muched on a piece of bread. "Anything else you'd like to tell us?" He added.

Emma smirked as she nodded, "We can shift to our animal side in this game, but I only added it to our characters. if you all open up the menu, you have a spec to shape shift into a form. Doesn't matter what form. But only admins have control of it... But i wouldn't recommend doing it now only cause i don't want people to no that I created this game..." she whispered the last part.

Yusuke smirked, "only cause all the beta players in here will try and take your title that you've kept for so long." He smirked.

Emma glared at him, but blushed at the comment. "S-shut up!" She glared.

Emma quickly straightened up, "Are we all clear?" She asked in a somewhat authoritative voice.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Aina mainly just sat an observed. This whole MMO nonsense was really making her head hurt. She barely understood any of it, but if they wanted to get out of here she would have to force herself to understand. She took a bite of the "virtual" bread and was surprised that is actually tasted good and was satisfying her hunger. She watched Yusuke and Emma as they started to mess with their stats. Aina's eyes grew wide when she saw Emma's body frost over and her eye color change. Yusuke changed himself a bit as well. Aina shook her head. "This is going to take some getting use to."

Kyosuke ate as well, but he was not as freaked out as Aina was. Sure he was uncomfortable with being trapped in a game with the possibility of being stuck in it forever, but he was staying calm. He knew a lot about these games and was sure he could handle himself. He was very skilled as Rogue. That was the class he usually played as in MMO games. He was naturally sly and sneaky being a Panther. He looked at Emma and nodded. "No problem. I have been playing a Rogue for years. I can help you take out enemies no problem. I can take out at least one or two just with a sneak attack. You and Yusuke can handle the rest. I will keep an eye on Aina as well to make sure she is safe since she doesn't know much about this kind of thing."

Aina sighed. She felt like she would be more of a burden than any help at all. She was surprised when Emma said that she was a BIG part of helping the team. She would have to heal them as needed and in turn they would protect her from enemies. Being a Healer made her very squishy and easy to kill. Aina bit her lip and nodded. She was really nervous. She didn't want to bring everyone down and be the cause of them having to stay here for the rest of their lives. She pulled up her stats and stared to read a bio of her class and the abilities she possessed. Being a Healer, her main focus was on the well being of the team, but she could also defend herself if necessary. She had the ability to project shields either around herself or her teammates. The stronger her health, the stronger her shields would be and the longer they would last. "Wow, I create shields!" She was getting a little bit too excited. She continued to read about her abilities as well as her enemies. Some creatures were resistant to magic, meaning her abilities wouldn't work against them. That was a bit discouraging. She continued to read and also found that she was strong against certain types. She could easily defeat Orcs and Giants.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 am

Emma watched as she noticed Aina really getting into her abilities. She nodded as she pointed to something on Aina's screen, "But you have to be level 30 to work your shields... You don't learn that abilities till then. At the moment you can only work with these." She said as she scrolled her abilities up and motioned for the very few as a level one healer. "So any experience you get from killing or defeating things, they go into this little bar here. And you can distribute to the powers evenly. As you gain more and more experience you higher and higher you experience doubles each time you level. But as we reach a higher level we reach harder and more difficult dungeons." She explained to all of them.

Yusuke looked through his and sighs, "Well back to being a lower level..." he laughed as he looked over at Emma, "We'll get out of here. How hard can it be to get up 100 levels and clearing the MMO....?" He asked.

Emma shifted a little nervously. "Well... the game doesn't get clear till we kill the last boss.... and the leveling doesn't end at 100...." she muttered.

Yusuke was drinking a mana potion as he gasped and spitted the drink out and onto the NPC. The Inn Keeper glared at Yusuke as he was drenched in mana juices. Yusuke gave a laughed as he apologized to Inn Keeper. He then turned to Emma, "What do you mean this doesn't get clear when you hit 100...?" He asked, "How far to you have to level to reach the last realm?" he asked with a serious tone.

Emma was really nervous... she knows she gonna get scolded at now. "200...." She muttered.

Yusuke lip twitched as he closed his eyes trying to calm down and not yell at his little sister, "H-how far....?" he said as he gritted his teeth.

Emma was now ready to run for it as she new her brother will unleash all his paladin powers on her. Though it would do very little harm on her since they were in the starting zone it could still hurt since her enemies changed the pain tolerance. "Level 200..." She said a little braver now.

Yusuke glared at his sister as he glared at her, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" He glared. "It was hard enough trying to get to Level 100 NOW WE HAVE TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 100 TO EVEN CLEAR THE GAME!?!" He yelled.

Emma winced as she glared at him, "It's Not like I had an idea that someone was gonna change the game and have us stuck here?!" She glared with just as much fears. Her veins turning an icey blue as she felt the rush of frost channeling through her body. She immediately stopped as she gasped, "W-Wait Y-Yusuke calm down!" She said, but before Yusuke had a trace to hear her. She was whip lashed to the ground as she felt Yusuke Paladin abilities, Righteous Furry. She coughed as she gasped for pain as she looked at her heal meter do down to almost half. She winced as she pain rushed through her. Had it been on the settings she wouldn't feel this kind of pain. "Shit..." She groaned.

Yusuke gasped as he didn't intended to hurt his sister. He looked to see if he did anything to anyone else. he noticed a different feeling as he quickly calmed and ran to Emma as he looked at her. "S-Shit! I... Are you alright?!" he asked as he gently helped her up.

Emma sighs and nodded as she quickly reached for a heal potion and drank it and felt re-energized. She glared, "Any emotion you hold will react to each power. So it your angry or upset about something it unleashes one of your powers so you have to calm at all times!" She glared at him.

Yusuke felt bad as he noticed his sisters wounds that he caused her to heal with her potion. "Sorry..." He muttered.

Emma shook her head, "Its alright, you guys didn't know. This isnt like the typical game. The game is fused with your mental emotions to help enhance your abilities. One false emotion move can really effect the way the party functions in a dungeon..." She said as she looked at them all. "I kinda made a new form of an MMO RPG" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Gods   

Back to top Go down

Reign of Gods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2