HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heated Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 am

Yusuke was frustrated, but he was more frustrated with himself. He knew Aina was in heat. He could smell it on her. And regardless he wanted her. His wolf instincts just wanted all of her. He kept himself trapped in his room for a bit as he didn't want to scare her off but he couldn't control his action anymore. His fangs started to show as he smirked in a cocky, arrogant manner. He got up as he started to head to their bedroom where she was usually reading her book. Her and her silly books. He smirked as he walked into the bedroom. Usually he was a lot more polite by knocking first but at the moment he didn't care. He only had one thing on his mind and that was to have his women. He opened the door and walked over to the bed where she laid peacefully. He smirked as he pulled the covers in an aggressive manner as he gripped her wrist and looked at her. "Hello my sweet kitty." he smirked as he started to kiss along her neck and using only one had to hold her down. He slowly started to grope her body a bit as he wanted to tease her. He wanted to torture her with pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:43 pm

It was dark outside, and Aina had just settled in for the night. She just finished her bath and was now cuddled up in bed reading her current book, a feisty romance novel about a girl from the renaissance era that found herself marooned on an island full of mindless neanderthals. They were handsome muscular men. Wearing loin clothes and covered in war paint. She became close to one of them and even taught him how to speak English. They were just about to have sex for the first time when she heard someone enter the room. She looked up to see Yusuke standing in the doorway looking at her in that possessive way. Without a word, he walked over to her and pulled the covers off of her and held her by her wrist which made her drop her book. It fell to the floor and closed.

"Hey! You made me lose my place!" She looked at him and could tell his switch had been flipped. His fangs were showing and his eyes began to slowly shift from their usual dark blue to a forest green. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and started to kiss her and grope her body. "Don't you have work to do...?" She asked while trying not to moan out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Yusuke smirked as she started to grope and kissed her neck, "Do you really think I give two shits about that right now?" He asked. He looked into her eyes as he started to strip her of her clothes. His grip on her two wrist as he looked at her. His eyes almost in a vicious and hungry glare, "Listen to me... and Listen good. You are mine... No one else... and if I as so much smell that Cat that is suppose to belong to Emma on you...." he then got a more maniacal smirk on his face. "There will be punishment and I'm not sure how much you'll actually like that." he stated.

He forced her legs up as he looked at her, "do I make myself clear kitten?" he asked. He looked down and noticed her panties started to get wet as he smirk, "Who knew you always loved being a submissive kitten..." he stated. He slowly started with play with her clit through her panties as he watched her squirm under his hold.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Aina started to go into submissive mode. She knew it was in her best interest so Yusuke wouldn't get angry, but she wasn't complaining. She shook her head in response. When he got horny enough, it didn't matter if the sky was falling, he would find Aina and fuck her brains out until he was satisfied. Even if she wanted to do something, she couldn't. He had her by her wrists, holding them above her head while he ravished her body. He continued to kiss her neck and began to get more and more maniacal. "I promise you...Kyosuke hasn't touched me...he never will again..." She felt weird dragging him into it. The thing between her and Kyosuke had been over for a long time. He was with Emma now. She would kill him if he tried anything with her. if Yusuke didn't get to him first that is.

She nodded signaling to him that she understood the consequences as he forced her legs open. Truthfully, she was already quite aroused from the book she was reading. She had a soft spot for burly men in war paint. He pulled her gown off of her leaving her in nothing but her panties. He began to tease her already engorged clit which made her squirm beneath him. She clenched her hands closed tight trying to release herself from his grip. "Yusuke...please let me go...ahhh!" Her legs closed tight around his hand trying to get him to stop. It was becoming too much for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Yusuke noticed the book as he growled, "What? Am I not good enough so you have to resort to a smutty romance novel...?1" he growled. He more possessive aggressive side was coming out, but he had enough control not to physically hurt Aina. He loved her and he do anything for her. But his animal instinct would kick in and he slowly looses that love and turn it into lust. He pushed her legs and climbed on the bed and pinned her down as he smirked, "Beg for me... you know you want it." he smirked as he started to kiss her lips in a gentle manner but his hands playing and teasing her soaking drenched pussy. Her heat was driving him crazy. His eyes shifting to his wolf forum. He fangs getting a little longer and sharper. He growled as he started to tease and bite at her neck.

He pushed aside her panties and started to inserted his finger as he looked down at her, "your squeezing my fingers so tight... you naughty kitten... if..." He quickly pulled her up and position her in a dogie like style. Her ass up in the air. His arms still having a tight hold on one arm but let the other go so she could have a better leverage. "you wanted it, you should have asked." he smirked as she leaned down and noticed her ass, "We never really did get a chance to play back here." he smirked as he slowly but gently started to lick and play with her pussy and asshole. "So delicious." he groaned as he felt his pants getting tighter as he teased his sweet submissive kitten.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Aina followed his eyes as he looked at the book on the floor and growled. He was being so petty. Like she would really choose a book over him. "No...it's not like that." He was suddenly over top of her holding her down. His eyes were completely forest green and his fangs were extending. She could see him transforming right before her eyes. He hovered over her teasing and biting on her neck.

"Ahhhh! Yusuke...please!" It hurt, but in a good way. His fangs grazing her skin sent chills all down her back and front to her heated core. She gasped suddenly when she felt his fingers push themselves into her. "That's because you were teasing me so mu-" She was interrupted by him suddenly pulling her up to him and turning her over into a doggy style position. She supported her weight on her one free hand as Yusuke kept a hold of the other hand behind her back. "But...you're always so busy...I don't want to disturb you..." She looked back and saw Yusuke staring at her back side with hungry eyes. No, he wasn't going to do THAT was he? Before she had time to protest, she felt his hot tongue exploring all of her. First, he wet passage momentarily. He parted her lips and licked all over growling at her possessively. Then he went farther back to unfamiliar territory. She was scared.

"Yusuke...please no...ahhhh!" It felt so foreign to her. The sensation of him licking her asshole like he was actually enjoying it. She arched her back and tensed up finding it hard to get use to such a foreign act. It was pleasing, but in a strange way.

"Yusuke..." She whimpered. She knew this was just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Yusuke smirked as he continued to have his fun. He quickly unbuckled his pants as he started to stroke him. His pre-cum dripping from the tip. He continued to lick but wanted her juices as he went back down and started to lick at her pussy, feeling the twitch beneath his tongue. He smirked as he pulled her up in a harsh way as he grabbed for her breast and teased her nipple as he went back to biting and kissed her shoulders.

"So you are so tasty... You shouldn't have to make excuses... if you want me just ask." he smirked as he licked down her spine and continued to tease and play with her nipples. He pinched them as he noticed just how hard they were getting. " he has his hand stroking her belly as he went down and inserted his finger into her tight wet pussy as it played with that sweet spot she loved so much, "Now tell me..." he growled in a possessive manner. "does my kitten want me to play more back here....?" he asked with a smirk as he started to tease her butt hole a little with his finger.

He noticed she was wet and it was starting to drench down her thighs, "I guess I could always clean up down there.... but i do like a messy kitten." he teased as he kissed her neck more biting gently and thrusting his finger into her Pussy while slowly poking at her butt whole to get use to the new feeling. He new she was virgin back there and wanted her to be comfortable but he had the urge to take ALL of her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:32 pm

His skilled tongue went back to torturing her quivering lips as he lapped up her arousal as it leaked from her. She found herself being pulled up and backward into Yusuke's chest. She collided with him pretty hard and he still had her arm pinned behind her back. She bit her lip and let her head fall backwards as Yusuke teased her erect nipple and kissed her shoulders. The sounds of his possessive growling and moaning filled her ears and aroused her even farther.

"Ok...I won't make up excuses anymore..." He released her arms and wrapped his arm around her caressing her stomach. His other hand slithered down her inner thighs and he began teasing her again sticking his fingers deep inside her tormenting her sweet spot. It was not fair. Him tormenting her with pleasure and asking questions she was too preoccupied to answer. She gasped and moaned with pleasure as he pushed his fingers in and out of her asking if she wanted him to continue to play with her back side, his finger still teasing her in that delicate area. She was still scared of this feeling and felt that she wasn't ready to lose her black cherry. He teased all her favorite spots tormenting her into submission.

"Please...be gentle." Her breathing was erratic and her knees were trembling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heated Love   

Back to top Go down

Heated Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1