Share | 

Next Generation: The Last

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Shino looked at Kohaku as she looked back down at his Ramen, "If that was the case.... You'd have no choice... or you won't be a Jonin..." He stated serioously. "If you really want this... you will have to throw away your heart for the time being... not completely, but just a little bit to get through the test." He said.

He gave her a softly smile and reached and touched her head "I think you've gotten rusty... but your still strong." He said, "You'll be fine.." He stated.

"But if we did fight... just do it." he said, "I would rather die to a strong opponent who gave it their all, rather than die to someone who can't handle being a Shinobi." He said.

~~~~

Miyu looked at him as she blushed and nodded, her feelings for him reassured. She returned the soft kiss, it has been a long time. His lips were chapped, his face was more stubbled since he hasn't been home to shave. She looked at him her face blushing as she smiled. "You can be so mean sometimes... I haven't been your student in over 2 years." She giggled. "But I'm still not going tomorrow..." she declared and stuck her tongue out for good messure with a grin on her face.

She didn't feel so lonely when he was home.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Kohaku sighed, she knew that Shino was right. If she really wanted to become a Jonin then she would have to cast aside their friendship and fight him at her best. She looked up at him when he put his hand on her head. "I wish it didn't have to be this way...but you're right. If it comes down to it and you and I have to fight I will give you nothing but my best. That means I also expect the same from you in return." She turned in her stool to face him and put out her hand so they could shake on it.

~!~

Kotetsu sighed, "You may not be a kid, but you still act like one some times. It is not up to me. It was Lord Hokage's decision. It shouldn't take long. Just stop by Kohaku's place before the meeting and tell her you will be late. I am sure she will understand."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.createaforum.net
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Shino looked over at him and smiled and accepted her hand, "Like I said... I think you'll do fine. If you had to fight either Miyu or I... we'd give it our all too..." He stated.

He finished up his Ramen as he paid for both his and hers. "Did you want to talk a walk?" He asked again. He Still have her hand in one as he didn't really want to let go.

~~~~

Miyu sighs. "Fine... I'll stop by her place in the morning and let her know that I have to be there..." She stated as she sat on the stool. She looked over at him and blinked, "Hey.... if your Proctoring.... will they go over what the physical styles will be for the Jonin Exams?" She asked

Her mind started to work. If she knew what was on the exams. She can better Prepare Kohaku for the testing and train her more accurately on it. If she's prepared on what to expect of the exams, she can't fail it...

But than it comes to the fighting... If she had to fight Kohaku, granted she wouldn't go easy on her, She has too much pride when it comes to being in combat fighting because her main speciality was Taijutsu. She always worked the hardest at it, and she was almost comparable with the Hyuga Clan when it comes to the Taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Kohaku looked at him with a determined smile and gripped his hand firmly. "I expect nothing less." They both finished their meal and Shino was nice enough to pay for their meal. "Thank you for dinner, Shino. I really appreciate it." She set her chop sticks across the bowl when she was finished and stood up. She said goodbye to Ayame and her father and thanked them for the meal. "Yeah, it's still kinda early. Let's go." She noticed Shino was still holding onto her hand. She felt her heart racing. She tried to keep her mind off it by starting up a conversation with him. "I'm a little bit nervous about the examination..." She confessed.

~!~

Kotetsu was glad to see her finally starting to listen to him. "Good. I'm sure she will understand." He put some water in a large pot and put it on the stove. "Yeah he will be briefing us on the scenarios for the exam and also who each candidate will be paired with."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Shino looked at Kohaku and nodded, "Its understandable... Only because it's nothing like you've ever faced before... The jonin exams are very different compared to the Chunin... Like I said, the written test you will fly with flying colors. As for the Physical... you have to make sure you are making the right moves at the right time." He advised. He still held her hand, completely forgetting around and took his hand away, "S-sorry." He mumbled as he walked next to her, "If you've been training with Miyu I'm sure you'll do just fine..." He stated

~~~~~

Miyu blinked as she heard him say something, "Oh... okay..." She as she waited for the food.

Her mind was back on training Kohaku, 'her stamina is a lot more weaker than when she got to be a chunin... I wonder if she hasn't been doing her proper training with her clan.. If thats the case, it would explain why she's not working with her Chakra and using it to the potential... I'll probably have to tell her tomorrow.' she thought.

She was so deep in thought, she didn't notice Kotetsu finishing up the dinner and putting a bowl in front of her face. She stared the food for a good 5 minutes still in thought. 'and if she can control her stamina it would lead to better training... but somethings off now...' she thought.

She finally noticed Kotetsu just staring at her, with a raised brow and wonder why he was starting at her, "What?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Kohaku smiled when Shino suddenly let go of her hand. She giggled softly and smiled at him. "Yeah, Miyu has been helping me a lot. She has been training me every day for the past few days. It's really helping a lot..." She walked a little closer to him to close the gap. They had been walking for a while now and started to pass the academy. "It's been so long since I came here..."
She walked toward the wooden swing hanging from the tree in front of the academy. She sat down and started to swing gently back and forth.

~!~

Kotetsu watched her as she just stared into space. It took her a few minutes before she finally came back to reality. "Come back down to earth, Miyu." He joked and pushed her bowl closer to her.
"Your food is ready."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Shino watched as he remember when they would play as kids. Miyu and Kohaku would be on the swing, and Shino and Kiba and a few others would try and fight for the swing. But Shino just pushed them both to keep them happy.

Shino smiled as he walked up to the swing behind Kohaku and started to push her gently to get more height, "Kohaku, Can I ask you something..." He stated softly

~~~

Miyu nodded as she was still in thought but started to eat her food slowly. She was hungry, but didn't want to lose her concentration. Miyu got like every so often where she would just be in her own thoughts. It was a hard habit for her to break when she was younger. She did it a lot in class.

Miyu looked at Kotetsu and wonder, how someone who was in their 30's still loved a young girl like her. 'probably for a piece of ass...' she thought miserably. Yet it's been months since they've done any sort of.... "Adult" thing. "Can I ask you something... When you're Old... what do you expect now with Peace?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Kohaku started to kick her feet a little bit when Shino gave her a little push. She blushed hard and just kept swinging. "Sure, what is it?" She slowed herself down a bit so she could hear him. Swinging like this in front of the Academy really brought her back to when they were children in the Academy still learning the basics. Kohaku would work hard at school and then train more at home with her father. It was exhausting back then. He was grooming her to be the next clan leader.

~!~

Kotetsu had prepared himself a bowl and sat down next to Miyu. "I wouldn't know because I am not old." He chuckled taking a spoonful of stew into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 am

Shino looked at him, "After you pass the Jonin.... Would you like to go....." He was nervous, "I don't know... maybe have a nice dinner together..." He suggested.
"Only for motivation for you to pass your exam." He stated as he continue to push her. It was a good thing that she couldn't see his face. It was red. 'I know this feeling... but I don't want to jump too fast. What if she doesn't want to date me. She could already have someone else' He thought as his doubts started to cloud his own judgment.

~!~

Miyu smirked, "You're like 14 years my Senior... That's pretty old." She laughed, "I could be with someone you know. Much younger." She stated. "You know, someone who I know will go out on Dates and stuff. " She teased.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:45 am

She stopped the swing and turned around to look at him. "Of course I will. I would love to go out with you, Shino." She smiled at him. She was just so happy. She could see his face was all red. It made her wonder if just maybe Shino really felt something for her like she did for him. "I look forward to it. I feel more motivated than ever thanks to you." She stood up and turned around to hug him. "Thank you Shino. I feel a lot better going into this exam. I will do my very best."

~!~

"You could. And that is your choice." He spooned more stew into his mouth. "I am too old to play games like that. I will gladly take you out on dates. Unfortunately, that is rather hard with our conflicting schedules."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:21 am

Shino was shocked at the hug as he blinked. He looked down at her and just patted her on the back. "Um... sure..." He said as he noticed that it was getting late. "Its getting late. We should get you home. Do you have training tomorrow?" he asked.

~~~~

Miyu glared as she had a vein popping out, "Fine than I will... see if I care." She stated as she started to eat the food, she looked at him as she couldn't stop feeling like he would let her leave. She would never leave him, no matter how much they teased, but for the past few months she's thought about it. She hated being at home alone, and when that was the case she'd asked to get sent on random missions to avoid her going home.

She looked at him, "At least you admit you hold." She said as she got her dishes and started to wash them. "haven't even been on a date in 2 years." she grumbled as she felt a bit of anger rising in her post. She needed to calm down. She took a couple deep breaths and looked at him, "Would you really let me leave...?" She asked him with a serious tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Kohaku made sure to remember this moment. She hugged Shino close, feeling his body which was quite manly and firm. She took in his scent. It was very manly and earthy. She wanted to make sure this memory would last a long time. "Yeah...I have training with Miyu first thing in the morning." She let him go and smiled. She could tell he was a bit flustered and shy. "Will you walk home with me?"

! ! !

Kotetsu realized he may have been too laid back about the whole situation. He could see that this time apart was taking its toll on Miyu. He got up from his seat at the bar and went around to hug her from behind. "If it is what you wished and would make you happy, then I would have to..." He squeezed her a bit tighter, holding her to his heart.

"I can see this hasn't been easy on you...it isn't for me either. I've thought of you every day while I was gone." He released her and reached into the pocket of his vest and pulled out a picture to show her. It was a photo of Miyu taken in secret. She looked so natural and was smiling. "I kept this with me every day. When I felt like my confidence was slipping or things became too hard, I would look at this picture and my fears and doubts would vanish." He put the photo back in his pocket and smiled at her. "We have a lot against us right now, but don't ever think for one minute that I don't love you." He caressed her cheek gently with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Shino blushed a bit as he nodded as he started to walk with her going towards her house. He looked at her and smiled, but then remember something, "Miyu said she would train you tomorrow morning? Did she not get the memo that we ANBU and Jonin have a briefing with the 6th Hokage tomorrow in regards to the Jonin Exams." He stated as he was in thought 'she must have no gotten the memo..' he thought. He looked at Kohaku reach over and touched her hair and noticed there was lady bug, "She was on you..." he stated as he leg the lady bug fly off. He smiled as he looked down and noticed just how beautiful she was. He was happy to finally get a chance to talk to her and kinda tell her how much he cared.

~~~~

Miyu blushed as she felt like she wasn't sure how alone she's been feeling the last 2 years. She had tears roll down her face as she was more angry with herself. "I... I c-cant leave you... I can't.." She said softly as she whipped the tears from her eyes, "I've waited so long to hear you say that you love me... And only me. No matter the obstacle we had to get there.." she had her hands up to her eyes as she felt stupid and embarrassed for having him see her cry over something like this.

She turned in her chair and hugged him tightly as she cried in his chest, "I love you... I do... It just... I hate being alone!" She cried, "i've been alone for so long... I finally made friends and found someone I care about. I came back home from missions alive because I wanted to see your face." She cried as she held his shirt tighter.

She felt her body relax a lot more. Crying it out seemed to help all the pent up stress she was feeling easy up more. She felt a little more relaxed, but felt more like some heavy weight was lifted off her shoulders. "I'm sorry..." She said softly as she whipped her tears away. "I guess all this time... I felt really alone, even if I had you. Sometimes on missions, I wondered if it was worth coming home.... but the need to see your face always got me through it..." She admitted. More to herself than to him, "I'm sorry..." She said as she looked at him with a smile on her face. Not a smirk, or a grin. A genuine smile that she only reserved to him. "I'll promise to do better and I promise to take more breaks in between missions to come home and spend some time with you." She smiled, "So please try and get more time away form the Hokage so I can see you." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 am

Kohaku walked alongside Shino as they headed back toward her house. She still lived with her mother and father until it was time for her to become the new head of the clan.

Kohaku shook her head when Shino mentioned something about there being a meeting tomorrow morning about the examination coming up. "No, she didn't mention anything about it to me today. I guess no one has told her y-" She suddenly grew silent when Shino reached out and touched her hair. She saw a tiny lady bug perched on the end of his finger. It must have been in her hair. "Oh...thanks." She saw Shino smile and smiled right back. "Thank you for tonight, Shino. I have had a lot fun. It was also nice to catch up with you after so long. How are your teammates?"

~!~

Kotetsu held her and stroked her hair as she cried and apologized over and over again. "I know, Miyu. It's ok. I'm here now..." He let her cry it out and listened to all that she had to say. He was relieved when she looked up at him with a genuine smile. It was a rare sight these days. He leaned down and kissed her lips, holding her in place for a few seconds. "I promise I will do what I can to make sure I am home as often as possible." He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:46 am

Shino nodded as he smiled, "Like wise..." He stated.

He leaned in as he looked into her eyes, "There fine... Kiba still Kiba. Hinata is planning her Engagement to Naruto. But otherwise... Everyone is well." he said. he pulled her to him and hugged her. It was akward for him, He wasn't used to showing affection. But he wanted it to be different to her.

"Good night..." he stated as he needed to calm his racing heart as he walked her to her door, "See you soon." he stated

~~~~~

Miyu nodded as she smiled again as she leaned in and kissed his lips. He was much taller than her, but she didn't mind. She was happy as she tugged him down lower to deep the kiss. She pulled away as she smiled, "I love you..." She whispered as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 pm

She smiled and listened as her talked. "That's great. I am so happy for Naruto and Hinata. They are so perfect for one another." She sighed happily and stopped when they were in front of her family home. She gasped softly when Shino pulled her in for a hug. It was different from when she hugged him. She was enveloped in his arms pressed against his firm body. She could easily hear his heart racing. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him to hug him back. Her hands went under his gray jacket to feel his vest.

"Good night, Shino. I hope I'll see you again very soon. Take care and thank you for today." She stood up on her tip toes to reach his face and kissed his cheek to show her appreciation. She smiled at him one last time before she walked up the cobblestone path to the front door. Once inside, she was greeted by her father.

"Good evening father." She bowed her head to him. He did not seem amused. "You don't have time to be flirting with men, Kohaku! You have to stay focused and prepare for your Jonin examination! The future of the clan is riding on your shoulders!" He had been much stern with her since her mother died not too long ago.

"I know father. I hadn't seen Shino in a long time. We were just catching up and he was nice enough to walk me home. That's all."

Her father scoffed. "Get to bed and rest. You will need all your strength for training." He left without saying anything more. Kohaku just sighed and walked to her room. She plopped down on her bed and looked at the hand that Shino had held as they talked. She could still feel his warmth and his smell lingered on her clothes. She smiled and prepared for bed.

~!~

Kotetsu wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the ground as she kissed him. He held her up in his arms and twirled her around. "I love you too, Miyu...always." He whispered back and put his arm under her backside so he could carry her bridal style. "And now...I want to show you just how much I love you..." He held her close and started walking toward the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Shino was walking back to his place as he looked up at the sky and smiled as he held the spot where she kissed him. It still tingled as he blushed a bit. He sighs as he needed to get his life together as well. He was lost and wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life. being a Jonin was fine, but he just felt so... unsatisfied. He looked up at the night sky as he shook his head, 'No... I have to stay focused as well... For Kohaku's sake.' he said with a small bit of motivation.

~!~

Miyu blushed as she yelped as she was carried to the bedroom. "Woah.. .W-wait... now?!" She asked her. Face flushing bright red. "B-but... I'm not... " She blushed as she has still yet to have her virginity taken. Granted they've been living together, but been so busy with their outside lives that they haven't had a chance to really sleep with each other. They've slept next, but never got too physical.

Miyu looked at him as she blushed, "I mean... c-can I get a shower first... I'm all sweaty and gross from training." She stated as she wasn't sure if she was trying to by herself more time or what.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 am

Kotetsu kicked open the door and laid Miyu down on the bed when she began to get very flustered. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Whatever you need. I can wait...but not too long." He smiled and stepped back off of her to give her time to collect herself. "I'll start the shower for you." He said leaving her to go into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:24 am

Miyu shivered when he touched her forehead, 'oh god... oh shit...' she thought.

She knew it was a matter of time that they'd get this far, but didn't think that he would happen after they were both home. She was panicking on the inside as she started to get more self conscious of how she was, 'what he he doesn't like what he sees... I mean he's seen it before, but not in a manner like this.' she thought

She was starting to fret as she blushed more. She didn't notice him out of the bathroom with the water running till she jumped when he touched her shoulders, "EEEEEEPPPP" she yelped as she almost had a heart attack. Her heart pounding loudly in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:35 am

Kotetsu followed her into the bathroom and came up behind her and touching her shoulders. "I need a shower as well...mind if I join you?" He asked as he removed his vest then started to remove her top. "We can go as fast or slow as you wish. I know this is your first time..." He whispered soothingly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:44 am

Miyu blushed more as she looked at him removing his vest. She gulped as she tried to get her composure back. She tried to give her a reason as to not be nervous, 'just another missions... think of it as a missions...' she told herself. The shift in her eyes told her she was a little less nervous as she went into Mission mode.

She nodded softly as she started to help him remove the rest of his and her clothing. She blushed he they got to the underwear. She was still nervous of what he thought of her, but ignored it. "She looked into his deep black eyes as she blushed, "Y-you don't have to go completely easy if you don't want too." She stated. She wanted to make him happy and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 pm

"Just relax..." He said as his hand smoothed over her back. He could feel the tension in her body. "I promise not to hurt you." He slipped his thumbs under her underwear and slowly moved them down over her thighs and let them drop to the floor. He stood up and stood back to look at her.

"Beautiful..." He said as he took her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. "We can go as slow or fast as you want. I want you to feel as much pleasure as possible..." His hand reached down to gently pet her pussy lips while he kissed and nipped at her neck.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Miyu blushed as he felt really embarrassed. "T-thats not what I'm worried about... It's just really embarrassing." She said as she looked at him, her eyes shifted to not look at him. Her body filled out nicely since she was a young teen. She grew into a young beautiful lady. Her breast got larger, her waist line more tighter, her abs showing nicely. She had a few scars from her missions, but it added character to her.

She looked at him. His markings, his face bandage. She started to feel a little more confident as she started to caress his hair. She leaned in as she closed her eyes and kissed his lips, tilting her face slightly to get a better angle.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm

He kissed her back as he guided her into the shower. His arm was wrapped around her waist tight, pulling her toward him. Her body was firm but still soft. Her skin was delicate and fine like satin. He pinned her to the shower wall while the water rained down on them. He raised her legs up off the ground and made her wrap them around him. "Being so close to you this way..." He whispered as he kissed and licked at her collar bone, "...I've wanted you like this for so long..." His hands cupped her breasts and tugged on her nipples while the pressure from his waist kept her pinned up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Miyu gasped as she blushed when he touched her breast. She noticed how hard he was as she shivered from his touch as well as the nice hot water raining on them. She gasped as she felt her inner thigh started to get a little wet, not from the water. She looked into his dark eyes as she knew how much he wanted her. She nodded as she leaned in and kissed him. Using her tongue to ask for entrance as she tried to deepen the kiss. She was inexperience, but she did her research on how to pleasure. With her being on ANBU she had to know a few things for seductive missions, but she never got herself far enough to have sex with someone. She looked as she gently touched his checks as he was ripped. She giggled as she noticed some flab going, "Need to start working out again.. .Sensei." She teased as she kissed him more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Generation: The Last    

Back to top Go down

Next Generation: The Last
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next